I can't not do this.
我不能这么做
I'm just trying to do my job.
我只是在做我的工作
With all due respect, you doing your job
恕我直言 你所做的工作
cost my son his life.
害我的儿子丢了性命
I, uh...
我 呃
I-I didn't...
我 我不是
he didn't mean it.
他不是故意的
Sure he did.
他就是故意的
He's not wrong either.
但他也没说错
Hey.
嘿
Don't do that.
不要这么做
Look, I understand that we all want somebody to pay
我知道我们都想找到那个人为
for what happened, but...
发生的事情付出代价 但是...
I'm not sure that that person is ana.
我不确定那个人是安娜
You're wrong.
你错了
She was beaten and raped
袭击发生前不到48小时
less than 48 hours before the attack.
她被暴打 被强♥奸♥
Irrelevant.
两者无关
She's just as guilty as luka.
她和卢卡一样有罪
Rape or no rape, she's a killer.
不管有没有被强♥奸♥ 她是个杀人凶手
That's what I'm gonna tell the jury.
我会把这些告诉陪审团
the DNA came back on the boy, ali.
DNA的线索联♥系♥到了那个男孩阿里的身上
The father is luka's brother, armin...
父亲是卢卡的兄弟 阿明
Which means that he has paternal rights.
这就意味着他有作为父亲的权利
Liv, I understand... you understand?
莉芙 我明白 你明白什么
If ana's going to prison, right? Mmhmm.
如果安娜要坐牢 对吧 没错
If the feds can't come up with a case against armin,
如果联邦探员无法指控阿明
then that monster is gonna get custody of that boy.
那么这个禽兽就会得到男孩的监护权
Where are you going? I'm going to investigate
你要去哪 我要去调查一件案子
a case that everyone wants me to ignore.
一件每个人都想让我忽视的案子
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
I would never even think about such a thing.
这事我想都不会想
She was engaged to my brother!
她和我兄弟订婚了
That's the beginning and the end of this.
那是这件事的开始 也是结束
We're more concerned with the middle.
我们更关心中间的过程
Excuse me?
你什么意思
Ana claims that you raped her.
安娜声称你强♥奸♥了她
Forced her to? Please.
强迫她吗 省省吧
So the sex was consensual?
所以说是双方同意的吗
I told you, we never had sex.
我跟你说过 我们没有发生过关系
It was neither consensual nor nonconsensual.
不是双方同意的也不是单方面的
It never happened. I would never do that to luka.
从来没发生过 我不会对这样对卢卡的
Right, 'cause you're such a gentleman.
对 因为你太绅士了
And you're a liar. The hell you talking about?
但是你是个骗子 你在说什么
We ran ali's DNA.
我们检验了阿里的DNA
You're the father. Ana's the mother.
你是父亲 安娜是母亲
So, unless you had in vitro, you two had sex.
所以 除非你做了试管 你们两个就是发生了关系
Okay, fine.
好吧 对
You're right.
你是对的
I had sex with her... A few times.
我和她发生了关系...几次
Sit down.
坐下
She's a whore.
她就是个娼妇
That's not a nice word. She's not a nice woman.
这可不是什么好词 她不是一个好女人
She's a manipulator. A user.
她是个操纵者 一个利用者
She came here, and she ruined my brother's life!
她来到这里 她毁了我兄弟的生活
She turned him into a killer,
她把他变成了一个杀人凶手
a radical.
一个激进分子
Where were you two mornings ago?
两天前的早上你在哪儿
I was home in bed till 8:30, and then I went to work.
我在家睡觉睡到八点半 然后去工作
So you weren't at luka's apartment?
所以你不在卢卡的公♥寓♥里
No.
不在
So you didn't have sex with her that morning?
所以那天早上你没和她做♥爱♥
Of course not. So those scars
当然没有 所以说那些
and those bruises on her stomach
在她肚子上腿上和背上的
and on her legs and on her back...
伤疤和淤青
Is that the belt you used on her?
是你用皮带抽她的吗
Hey, she asked you a question.
嘿 她问你问题呢
I want a lawyer.
我要叫律师
Okay.
好的
But you're going down
但是有没有律师
with or without a lawyer.
你都得继续
Ana is a terrorist...
安娜是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
And a tramp.
是个妓♥女♥
Do you really think anyone cares about her?
你真的觉得会有人会在乎她吗
I do, and so does she.
我在乎 她也是
And trust me, that's enough.
相信我 这就够了
The defendant's claims
有关被告人
regarding a potential sexual assault
遭受严重性侵的声明
are legally and logically irrelevant to her culpability
在法律和逻辑上和她谋杀
in the murder of Tom Flannery and Sophie Lewis.
汤姆·弗兰纳里和索菲·刘易斯的罪行无关
The introduction of this type of unsubstantiated,
提供这种未被证实的
extraneous, and salacious evidence
没有直接关联的 色情的证据
is more prejudicial than probative.
是会引起偏见的而非作为证据
It should be excluded. Ana Kapic was repeatedly
应该剔除 安娜·卡佩克在五年内
beaten, raped, and tortured over a period of five years.
不断地被殴打 强♥奸♥ 蹂躏
She was a prisoner in her own home,
她就是个被关在家里的囚犯
unable to exercise her own free will or personal autonomy
无法行驶自己的意愿或自主♥权♥
for fear of losing her son and her life.
害怕失去她的儿子和自己的生命
As such, she was acting under extreme duress...
这种情况下 她在极端的胁迫下行事
Which we intend to assert as an affirmative defense.
我们意图称其为正面防卫
I understand your intent, counselor,
我理解你的意图 律师
but I don't want to turn my murder case
但我不想把谋杀案
into a rape trial.
变成一场强♥奸♥案的审判
I can't just take your client's word for it.
我无法采纳你的当事人的证词
I understand.
我明白
You need the word of someone objective,
你需要一位客观
knowledgeable,
知识丰厚的人的证词
like Lieutenant Benson
比如说 本森警督
from the special victims unit, for example.
她来自于特殊受害者小组
Lieutenant, are you currently investigating
警督 你现在在调查
Ana Kapic's rape allegations? Yes, I am.
卡佩克的强♥奸♥案吗 是的 我正在调查
Do these allegations appear credible?
这些指控有可信性吗
Absolutely. I am convinced
当然 我很坚信
without a doubt that ana kapic is the victim
毫无疑问安娜·卡佩克是
of a brutal and forcible sexual assault.
一起残忍♥的性侵案的受害者
Are you a cop or a defense lawyer?
你到底是警♥察♥还是辩护律师
I did what I thought was right.
我只是做了我觉得正确的事
You are aware that our goal
你有意识到我们的目标是赢得
is to win this case? I am.
这场案件吗 我明白
What did you want me to do? Perjure myself?
你想让我怎么做 作伪证吗
I just got done talking to the chief,
我刚和局长 地方检察官
the da, and the mayor. They're livid.
以及市长交谈过 他们都很生气
Already looking for a head to serve up
他们本已经毫不费力地
on a shiny, silver platter.
寻找到了头目
They stuck their necks out with the feds
他们冒着招惹联邦探员的风险
just to get this case.
就是为了得到这个案子
Losing is not an option.
只能赢不能输
So, please, pretend you're on our side...
所以 请你将心比心 站在我们的角度...
Not theirs.
而不是他们的
You looking for a fight, too?
你也是来找架吵的
I understand what you're doing.
我明白你在做什么
It's admirable... but?
这很令人钦佩... 但是
It's stupid, self-centered, idealistic.
很愚蠢 以自我为中心 理想主义
But rape is rape.
但是强♥奸♥就是强♥奸♥
We don't get to invent our victims
我们没有去虚构我们的受害者
or our perps.
或者是我们的罪犯
We hear the evidence, and we investigate...
我们听取证词 然后我们调查...
Unless, of course, you're a muslim woman
当然 除非 你是个穆♥斯♥林♥妇女
who's accused of murder,
被指控谋杀
and then we just throw you under the patriotic bus
然后我们以爱国为由把你当做替罪羊
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表