剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表
Oh, God. Sam.
-我等了好久 -你能动吗
- Took your time. - Can you move?
不行 我摔到了背 很严重
No, no, no, no. Don't. I fell on my back. It's bad.
我们不能留下来 必须走
Well, we can't stay. We have to move.
伊芙
Eve.
留下来就没命了
You stay, you die.
动起来至少还有机会生存
We move, you at least have a chance. Come on.
-那就走吧 -好
- Then we move. - Okay.
这样不行 走吧
No, this isn't gonna work. Come on.
你们来不及了
You don't have time for this.
你必须赶回你儿子身边
You need to get back to your son.
我不会把你丢在这里的 太危险了
I'm not leaving you here; it's too dangerous.
伊芙 我会没事的 你必须走
Eve, I'll be okay. You should go.
如果我是你 我也会走
If I were you, I'd do the same thing.
伊芙 拿上背包
Eve. Take the backpack.
每天注射两次50毫克
Inject 50 milligrams twice a day.
也要给他缝合 你会用针线吗?
You'll have to stitch him up too. You know how to sew?
-不太会 -没看起来那么难
- No, not really. - It's not as hard as it looks.
如果需要帮忙 莱莉是医学预科生
If you need help, Riley was pre-med.
请告诉她 我爱她 我会没事的
Just let her know I love her and that I'll be okay.
你该走了
You should go.
快走
Go. Now.
-我不可以 -伊芙
- No, I can't. - Eve.
萨姆 我会帮你
Sam, I'm gonna help you.
我不管要走多慢
I don't care how slow we have to go.
拿着 泰 你扶着一个手臂 我扶另一个
Here, Ty, you take one arm. I'll take the other.
-没问题 -好
- You got it. - Okay. Come on.
-你没必要这样做 -我知道 但我就要这样
- You don't have to do this. - I know. But I am.
来吧
Come on.
你好 我的话会比较尴尬
Hey. This is gonna sound a little awkward.
但我还是得说出来 我需要人陪我上厕所
But I'm just gonna say it. I need a bathroom buddy.
-真的吗 -没必要尴尬
- Seriously? - Doesn't have to be weird.
你不需要盯着我
You don't have to watch me.
我只是不想一个人走进树林里
I just don't want to go into the woods alone.
你有一把铲子 你会没事的
You have a shovel. You'll be fine.
那个不是用来防身的
Yeah, that's not for protection.
我刚吐了一回
I just threw up in my mouth.
-我走过去可能会死的 -真可惜
- Okay, I could die out there. - Which sucks.
那些狼袭击我们的时候 我被吓呆了
When those wolves attacked us, I froze.
我吓坏了 但你没有 你救了自己
I freaked out. But you didn't. You saved yourself.
我需要你 以防万一
Look, I need you in case something happens out there.
我不行 我要守着乔什
Dude, I can't. I have to look after Josh.
你们好
Hello.
抱歉打扰了 我能借用你的铲子吗?
Sorry to interrupt, but can I borrow your shovel?
我父亲...
- Uh... - My father.
我得找到他 他需要好好下葬
I have to find him. He needs a proper burial.
这是上帝的旨意
It's what God commands.
对 给你
Uh, yeah. Here you go.
等一下 大部分狼不会将猎物带回窝里吃
Oh, wait. So most wolves, they don't take their prey back to their den to eat.
它们会就地解决
They eat right away.
-斯科特 你认真的吗 -怎么了 这是事实
- Scott. - What, that's actually true.
你怎么知道?
How do you know that?
我在修读人类学硕士
I'm getting my master's in anthropology.
我在沥青坑博物馆做了很多研究
I do a lot of research at the Tar Pits Museum.
至少是我掉进这个大坑之前
Or at least I did before I fell into a massive sinkhole.
那你可以帮我去找
Well, then you could help me look.
我不是这个意思
Oh, no, no, that's not what I meant.
我爸爸为我付出了一切 他因为保护我而死
My father did everything for me. He died protecting me.
我不能将他丢在那里腐烂 请你帮帮我
I can't just leave him out there to rot, please.
或许我可以帮个忙
Well, I guess maybe I could probably help you.
谢谢你 稍等一下
Thank you. Um, just give me a minute.
那么 有人陪你上厕所了
Well, now you have your bathroom buddy.
这是狼的脚印吗?
Does this look like a wolf print?
可能是
Uh, could be.
但你不确定?
But you're not certain.
不完全确定
Not entirely.
但如果是 就意味着我们来对地方了
But if it is, it could mean we're in the right area.
或者完全不对
Or not at all.
或许应该继续找
Maybe we should just keep looking.
-这样不错 -听着
- That seems wise. - Hey, listen,
我不想假装理解你的经历
I don't want to pretend to know what you're going through.
但在我紧张的时候 几乎是所有时候
But whenever I'm stressed, which is, like, all the time,
这东西可以帮我放松
this thing kind of helps me out.
-是什么 -电子烟
- What is that? - It's a vape.
你知道大♥麻♥吗 是药用的
You know, marijuana? It's medicinal.
-毒品是罪孽 -我不相信上帝
- Drugs are a sin. - Well, I don't believe in God.
所以我能接受
So guess that works fine for me.
抱歉 只是...
Sorry, it's just--
没了它 我可能就活不成了
I don't think I function well without it.
我遵医嘱的
It's doctor's orders, you know?
等一下 看
Wait, look.
我们应该接近了
We must be close.
不如休息一下吧?
Hey, hey. Why don't you take a break?
喘口气 把他放下来
Just catch your breath. We'll put him down.
走吧 来
Come on. Here you go.
你儿子需要你 你该走了
Your son needs you. You should go.
这里离空地不超过一英里
We can't be more than a mile from the clearing.
-我可以扶着他过去 -你一个人办不到 泰
- I can get him there. - You can't do this alone, Ty.
你这一路已经很吃力了
You've been struggling the whole time.
听着 现在炎症正在扩散
Listen, by now the infection's spreading,
他的体温会飙升 他需要服药
and his fever is spiking. He needs those meds.
我可以的 伊芙
I could do this, Eve.
天黑前我能把他送回去 我保证
I'll get him back before dark, I promise.
把背包给她
Give her the backpack.
拿着吧
Take it.
这个给你
Here, take this.
剩余的水都在里面
The rest of our water's in there.
照顾好他
Take care of him.
我没预料到
This is kind of random.
我通常一天要用一次吸入剂
But normally, I need my inhaler, like, once a day.
污染加重了我的哮喘
And pollution makes my asthma act up.
但在这里 一次也没发作
But here, not at all.
-你感觉很健康 真不错 -抱歉
- Glad you're feeling healthy. - I'm sorry.
我没考虑到你的感受
That was insensitive, wasn't it?
恶化了 是不是?
- It's worse, isn't it? - Mm-mm.
你的脸藏不住表情
You got a bad poker face.
-可恶 -你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
乔什?
Josh.
天啊 醒醒
Oh, God. Wake up. Wake up.
-乔什 亲爱的 -他刚晕过去了
- Josh, honey. - He just passed out.
炎症很严重
The infection's gotten really bad.
-你有抗生素吗 -这里
- Do you have the antibiotics? - Right here.
乔什 我来了 好吗?
Josh, I got you. Okay?
知道吗?
You know what?
我觉得我可能能修好车子
I think I might be able to fix this thing.
我们困在了某种平行时空里
We're trapped in some kind of alternate reality.
我还没找到眼镜 还有狼在捕杀我们
I still haven't found my glasses, and we're being hunted by wolves.
现在来扮演技工合适吗?
Is this the best time to play mechanic?
现在不是你的试镜 比利
This isn't one of your audition scenes, Billy.
我不是扮演技工
I'm not playing a mechanic.
第一 你是律师 第二 我的功力还在
A, you're a lawyer. B, I almost got that part.
第三 我知道你♥爸♥爸开汽修店
And C, I know your dad owned a repair shop.
但你整天说你不肯去
He always told me you refused to go in there.
我们是有分歧 但我还是有留心的
We had our differences, sure, but I was still paying attention.
你们好 我是玛丽贝丝
Uh, hey. Marybeth.
你们能照看一下这个小姑娘吗?
I was wondering, can you guys watch this little girl.
她叫莉莉 她不会说话
Her name is Lilly, and she doesn't talk.
让人艳羡的特点
An enviable quality.
她姐姐要我看着她
Her sister asked me to keep an eye on her
但她说现在该回来了
but said she'd be back by now.
我要找人 现在得回去找了
剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表