剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表
Nothing I did warrants the way you threw me under the bus.
永远都在扮演受害人
Always a victim.
戴安娜会死是因为我想救你一条小命
Diana died because I was saving your ass.
能不能说句谢谢
How about a thank you?
说完了吗?
Are we done?
对你我努力过了 真的很努力
I've tried with you. I really have.
你不想要母子关系 好
You don't want a relationship? Fine.
我没问题
You got it.
很好
Good.
天气变得很快 我们该走了
The weather's changing pretty fast. We should get going.
我本来已经准备要走了
I was getting ready to leave anyway.
卢卡斯
Lucas!
喂 你放开我
Hey! Get off me!
当心
Look out!
玛丽贝丝 卢卡斯
Marybeth! Lucas!
卢卡斯?
Lucas?
卢卡斯 不要 不要
Lucas! No...
谢天谢地
Thank God.
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
我们被困住里面了
We're trapped in here!
有人能听到吗?
Can anybody hear...
玛丽贝丝 卢卡斯
Marybeth! Lucas!
伊芙 你没事吧?
Eve, you okay?
我没事 但玛丽贝丝和卢卡斯在下面
Yeah. Yeah. But Marybeth and Lucas are in here.
-我们要救他们出来 -大家散开
- We gotta get them out. - Everyone spread out,
看能不能把瓦砾搬开
see if we can pull some rubble off.
小心 不要导致坍塌
Be careful! We don't wanna cause a collapse!
搬不动
This isn't working.
太重了
It's too heavy.
他们说得对 我们需要工具把混凝土打碎
They're right. We need tools to break up the concrete.
昨天我从飞机那边开车回来
When I was driving back from the plane yesterday
我看见一辆十八轮卡车
I saw an 18-wheeler.
里面可能有工具之类我们能用上
Maybe there's some tools inside or something else that can help.
你记得在哪里吗?
Do you remember where it was?
从这往东两三英里
A couple of miles east of here.
不算远 我可以开吉普过去
That's not far. I can take the Jeep.
我跟你去 你需要帮手
I'll go with you. You're gonna need help.
-你确定 -是的
- You sure? - Yeah.
赶快走吧 免得我改变主意
But let's go now before I change my mind.
孩子 睡着了吗?
Hey, kiddo. Get any sleep?
没怎么睡 但我不会让它影响我
Not really. But I'm not letting that hold me back.
我们的计划是什么?
So, what's our plan?
我给你煎点鸡蛋 然后开车送你去上学
I thought I'd cook you some eggs and drive you to school.
你在开玩笑吧?
You're kidding, right?
我不要去上学
I'm not going to school.
我知道事情很难接受
I know this is hard.
但我认为你最好回归日常 做些正常的事
But I think it'd be good for you to get back to a routine to something normal.
现在已经不存在正常了
There is no normal now.
伊兹
Iz...
我们必须努力向前看
we have to try and move forward.
那我赶快走吧
Guess I'd better get going, then.
我不想迟到
Don't wanna be late.
再次感谢你肯帮忙
Thanks again for doing this.
你的"助手"呢?
Where's your sidekick?
回学校了
Back at school.
确定这条线索有希望之前
I don't wanna get her hopes up
我不想让她抱太多期望
until I know that this is gonna lead somewhere.
她受的折磨够多了
She's been through enough.
我拿到了你在儿童保护部门的档案
So I managed to get your CPS file.
好
Yeah.
很多部分都被遮挡了
A lot of it's redacted,
但这里说送你去儿童保护部门的
but it says here you were handed over to CPS
是托潘加一座教堂的神职人员
by clergy in a church from Topanga.
可能教会里有人知道些什么
Maybe somebody in the church knows something.
其实 我从小到大一直在好奇我从哪来
You know, all my life, I wondered where I really came from
我的父母到底是谁
who my parents really are.
或许这个问题终于也能找到答案了
Maybe I'll finally get some answers to that too.
我们去查查吧
Let's go find out.
戴安娜
Diana!
你没事吧?
Everything okay?
那张照片触发了一段幻象
That picture triggered a vision.
什么幻象
What was it?
我看见了戴安娜
I saw Diana.
-天啊 -对 她跟伊芙在一起
- Oh, my God. - Yeah, she was with Eve.
但我觉得好像出事了
But I... I think something was wrong.
什么事?
What is it?
我也不知道 我只看到了其中的一小段
I don't know. I... I just saw fragments of what was happening.
我们赶快去教堂
We have to get to the church.
弄清奥德里奇希望我做什么 然后下去
Figure out what Aldridge wanted me to do, and then get down there.
你的族人在这里生活了很久吗?
Your people, have they been here a long time?
自古就是
Forever.
你们都说英语 是谁教你们的?
And you all speak English? Who taught you?
你应该休息休息 好恢复体力
You should rest, regain your strength.
回你的营地要走很远 我不能送你回去
It's a long walk back to your camp, and I can't take you there.
你对外来者保持警戒我觉得再正常不过
I don't blame you for being wary of outsiders.
信任他们不会给你的族人和几千年后的我的族人
Trusting them does not work out well for your people
带来好结果
or mine in a few thousand years.
我听说了
So I've heard.
是你们那群人里的人伤害了你吗?
Was it someone from your group who attacked you?
是的 不过做这件事的人她吃了很多苦
Yes, but the person who did it, she's been through a lot.
说实话 这里有很多危险
The truth is... there are so many dangers down here.
我们群体里还有一个人遭到了谋杀
Someone else in our group was murdered.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
你们村里有位老人
There's an old man from your village
他的衣服上印了一只手印
who has a handprint painted on his clothes.
你认识他吗
Do you know him?
认识 塞拉斯 怎么了
Silas. Yes. Why do you ask?
因为谋杀发生时 有个小女孩在树林里看见了他
Because a young girl saw him in the woods when it happened.
塞拉斯绝不会做那种事
Silas would never do that.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我没有任何冒犯之意
I don't mean any offense.
我们只想活久一点 然后回家
We're just trying to survive long enough to get home.
关于天上那道光 你有没有什么能告诉我的?
Is there anything, anything you can tell us about the light in the sky?
它还会不会回来?
Will it come back?
光的来去谁也搞不清楚
No one knows why the light comes and goes.
你在你那边有亲人吗?
You have a family where you're from?
只有我和我妻子
It was just me and my wife.
她一定很想你
She must miss you.
那我就不太确定了
I am not so sure about that.
我们离婚了
We're divorced.
我掉下来那天早上还见过她
I actually saw her the morning I fell down here.
我的感觉一直不太好
I hadn't been feeling so well.
我求她让我回去 再尝试一次
I begged her to take me back, make a go of it one more time.
她同意了吗?
And did she agree?
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
你知道好笑的地方是什么吗?
You know what's funny?
当我知道她永远离开的时候
Once I knew she was gone for good
我以为我再也没有活下去的理由
I was pretty sure there was nothing left to live for.
可是这个地方
But this place...
它改变了我的内心
it's changed something in me.
感觉就好像
It's almost like...
生存的欲望逼我又重新开始生活
trying to survive has forced me to start living again.
家有时是个神奇的地方
Our home can be a wonderful place.
你的世界有你这样能在危机中看到希望的人
It's nice to meet someone from your world
我很高兴认识你
who can see beyond its dangers.
你们在干什么?
What are you doing?
挖条隧♥道♥ 把他们救出来
Digging a tunnel to get them out that way.
我不想说废话 但在外面待着好像不安全
I don't mean to state the obvious, but it's kind of unsafe out here.
你们需要找个地方躲避
You guys need to take cover!
天啊 该死 大事不妙
剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表