剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表
Whoa, crap. That is not good.
我们去问问大家是否安全
We'll make sure everyone's okay.
伊芙 这样太疯狂了
Eve, this is crazy.
要花很久才能挖到他们 虽然我不忍♥心说出口
It could take hours to dig them out, and as much as I hate to say it
但我们不知道他们是不是还活着
we don't even know if they're still alive.
我不走
I'm not leaving!
听我说 快停下吧
Listen to me. You gotta stop.
我不能
I can't.
你不能为每一个人负责
You can't be responsible for everyone.
你可以不用留下 但我是不会走的
You don't have to stay here. But I'm not going anywhere.
喂 你在干什么
Hey, what are you doing?
你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
发生了什么事
What happened?
电线杆砸在棚子上 然后压在了我们身上
Phone pole hit the structure. Brought it down on us.
老天 我们得赶快出去
Oh, Jesus, we need to get out of here.
我在努力
I'm trying.
喂 喂 停 停
Hey... Stop!
这样它会塌在我们身上
You're gonna bring it down on us.
我看见光了 我看见光了
I can see light! I can see light!
-救命 -救命
- Help! - Help!
救命 有人能听到吗?
Help! Can anybody hear me?
你听见了吗
Did you hear that?
有人能听到吗
Can anyone hear me?
是玛丽贝丝 她还活着
It's Marybeth. She's alive.
玛丽贝丝 能听见我吗
Marybeth? Can you hear me?
能 我们在这 我们在这
Yes! We're here! We're here!
好 坚持住 我们会救你们出来
Okay. Hold tight. We're gonna get you out of here.
谢谢你的帮助 教士大人
Thanks for helping us, Reverend.
三十三年是很漫长的
Thirty-three years is a long time.
幸好当时有哈蒙教士大人在
Luckily, Reverend Harmon was here then.
哈蒙教士大人
Reverend Harmon.
这位是你当年认识的盖文哈里斯先生 我跟你说起过
This is Mr. Gavin Harris the man from your past I was telling you about.
很高兴过了这么多年能再次见到你
It's nice to see you after all these years.
你记得我?
You remember me?
当时我刚加入教会几个星期
Well, I'd only been in the church a few weeks.
我们一行人开车离开本地的食物银行
A group of us were driving home from the local food bank
然后我们在路边看到了你
and that's when we saw you by the side of the road.
在路边?
On the side of the road?
我在路边做什么
What was I doing there?
走路
Walking.
你看上去一脸茫然 很恐惧
You looked lost, scared.
附近有栋房♥子
There was a house nearby
但房♥主说他们不认识你 也不认识那女孩
but the owners said they didn't recognize you or the girl.
什么女孩?
What girl?
她大约十二岁
Oh, she was about 12 years old.
你们俩什么事都记不起 连名字都不知道
Neither of you could remember anything even your names.
你知道她后来怎么了吗?
Do you know what happened to her?
抱歉 我不知道
I'm sorry, I don't.
我们打给儿童服务部 他们把你们都接走了
We called Child Services, and they took the both of you.
我希望你们能一起找到一个家
And I'd hoped that you'd find a home together
不过我猜没法做到吧
but I guess that wasn't meant to be.
恐怕我只知道这么多
I'm afraid that's all I know.
谢谢你 教士大人
Thank you, Reverend.
你不知道那女孩是谁
You have no idea who that girl was?
不知道 收养前的事我完全没有记忆
No. I don't remember anything before my adoption.
但既然奥德里奇指引我来找这个女孩
But if Aldridge is pointing me toward the girl,
她可能知道些什么 说不定她能帮上忙
maybe she knows something. Maybe she can help.
我打给在儿童保护部的熟人 看能不能打听到名字
I'll call my contact at CPS, see if we can get a name.
好
Yeah.
快 我们上车去
Quick, let's get inside.
里面一定有些有用的东西
There's gotta be something useful in there.
开什么玩笑?
You're kidding me.
我预感在这里找不到手提钻
Something tells me we're not gonna find a jackhammer in here.
都是服装
They're costumes.
这是一辆服装车 拍电影用的
This is a wardrobe truck. You know, like, for a movie.
天啊 有暖和的衣服 感谢主
Oh, my God. Something warm. Thank you, Lord.
我们还是回去吧 换个地方找找
We should go back out there, look somewhere else.
斯科特说得对 风暴变强了
Scott was right. This storm is getting worse.
我们出去唯一的后果
The only thing we're gonna accomplish out there
就是害死自己
is getting ourselves killed.
你想留下的话我不怪你 但是我要走
You wanna stay, I don't blame you, but I'm going.
乔什 我明白你生你妈妈的气 你想证明自己
Josh, I get you're pissed at your mom and you wanna prove yourself.
我不是这个目的
That's not what I'm doing.
你有没有想过或许你应该感到感激
Have you ever considered that maybe you should be grateful?
你的母亲这么爱你
You have a parent who loves you so much
为了保护你 她甚至愿意破坏我们回家的路
she's willing to sabotage our way home just to protect you.
你为什么要维护她 我以为你讨厌她
Why are you defending her? I thought you hated her.
她抛下了我爸爸 我很生气
I was upset when she left my dad
但我们这几天经历了很多
but we've been through a lot the last few days.
重点是 她很显然是个好妈妈
The point is, she's clearly a good mom.
如果你看不到 那你太蠢了
And you're stupid if you don't see that.
我要在这等到风暴平息
I'm staying in here until the storm dies down.
希望你也留下
I hope you do too.
该死
Damn it!
他们在上面搞什么鬼?
What the hell are they doing up there?
努力救我们出去
Trying to get us out.
让他们更努力一点
Yeah, well, they need to try harder.
你没事吧 你受伤了
You okay? You hurt?
我没事 我没事
I'm fine. I'm fine. I'm fine.
好 好 你一向不喜欢狭小的空间 从小就这样
Okay... You never did like small spaces, even as a little kid.
你连电梯都不肯进 不过
Wouldn't even ride in an elevator. But, hey...
还记得我们做的那个练习吗?
remember the exercise we used to do
当必须待在狭小空间里时要怎么做?
when we absolutely had to be in a small space?
专注于能看见的一件东西
Focus on one thing you can see.
我不是胆小的小孩
I'm not some scared kid.
你能看见的一件东西
One thing you can see.
很好 调整呼吸
Good. Breathe.
现在关注你能触摸的东西
Now, focus on something you can touch.
现在关注你能听到的东西
Now, focus on something you can hear.
快
Come on.
你现在一定能听到些什么
There's gotta be something you can hear right now.
你唠唠叨叨的 什么都听不见
Can't hear anything with you yapping away.
很好 你又恢复了你的个性
Glad to see you're feeling like yourself again.
卢卡斯
Lucas...
我们要谈谈你♥爸♥爸的事
we need to talk about your dad.
我不想谈他
I don't wanna talk about him.
必须谈
Well, we are.
我们剩下的时间可能不多了
We may not have much time left.
有些事我需要告诉你
There are things you need to know.
我做的每件事都是为了保护你
And everything I did, I did to protect you.
别再说谎了
Stop lying.
我没说谎
I'm not lying.
我准备最终把真♥相♥告诉你
I'm trying to finally tell you the truth.
怎么回事?
What the hell?
伊芙 伊芙
Eve! Eve!
我在 我在 我们在以最快的速度努力
I'm here. I'm here. We're moving as fast as we can.
上帝啊 再快一点 这玩意就快塌了
Jesus! Well, move faster! This thing's about to collapse!
不好
No.
赶快救我们出去
Get us out of here now!
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you so much.
好的 好的
Okay.
我托了几个人帮忙打探
Okay. I've got some people making calls.
希望很快会有消息
Hopefully, we hear back soon.
我对你实在感激不尽 索菲亚
I can't thank you enough, Sophia.
我们在下面都有亲人
Oh, we've both got people down there.
戴安娜 她死了
Diana. She's gone.
怎么了?
What is it?
我又看见戴安娜了
I saw Diana again.
然后呢?
And?
她死了 是不是?
She's dead, isn't she?
怎么死的?
剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表