剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表
李维跟我爸爸都是空军飞行员
Levi flew in the Air Force with my dad.
所以这是一次营救任务?
So this is a rescue mission?
他们派我来这里接你们回家
I was sent here to bring you all home.
只是现在我不确定我能不能做到
Only now I'm not sure if I can.
-他们派了其他人吗 -没有 只有我
- Are they sending anyone else? - No, just me.
所以我要找到我的飞机 看它还能不能飞
That's why I gotta find my plane, see if it can still fly.
-你觉得有可能吗 -不知道
- You think it's possible? - I don't know.
我飞过那道光时
One of the engines went out right before
一架发动机坏了 但不代表它不能用了
I went through the light. But it doesn't mean it won't work.
你说的"光"是那个传送门吧?
And when you say "light," you mean that portal, right?
我想跟你确认一下 因为它仍然让我很震惊
I just wanna confirm that with you. Because that still blows my mind.
派我来的人也解释不清
People who sent me, they can't explain it either.
世界上其他的人呢 他们知道我们的遭遇吗?
What about the rest of the world? Do they know what happened to us?
不知道 他们暂时保密 等我们把你们救回家
No. They're keeping things quiet until we can get you guys back home.
-典型的政♥府♥隐瞒行为 -李维
- Classic government cover-up. - Levi,
伊兹还好吗 你知不知道?
do you know if Izzy's okay?
是的 是的 她很好
Yeah, yeah, she's fine.
我们的家人呢 他们以为我们死了 是吗?
And... and what about our families? Do they just think we're dead?
听我说 很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
我知道你们有很多问题
I know you guys have a lot of questions,
可是现在 我们要找到我的飞机
but right now, we need to find my plane.
我弹出时 它正在飞往一块空地
When I ejected, I was heading towards an open field.
问题是我没有信♥号♥♥ 接收不到归航信标
Problem is, I haven't been able to get a signal on the homing beacon,
然后我在森林里迷失了方向
and then I got turned around in the forest.
没事 我们看见了它坠毁
That's all right. We... We saw it go down.
我们正在往那个方向走
And we were heading that direction anyway.
如果机体完整
If it's still in one piece,
我也许能修好它 载着所有人回家
I may be able to fix it. Fly us all home.
昨天深夜 天坑内发生了爆♥炸♥
Government officials have yet to comment
政♥府♥官员尚未对这一报道做出评论
on reports of an explosion from inside the sinkhole late last night.
爆♥炸♥声在拉布雷亚区域内回响
The blast reverberated through the La Brea area,
让经历了本周那次惨剧的社区再次受到惊吓
rattling a community still reeling from this week's devastating events.
爆♥炸♥的原因仍然不明
The cause of the explosion remains unclear.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
不知道演播室里的各位能不能感觉到
I don't know if you guys are feeling this in the studio,
我们正在经历一场...
but we're experiencing what...
-爸爸 -伊兹
- Dad! - Iz...
伊兹
Iz.
好了 好了 好的
Okay, okay. All right.
有我在 天啊
- I got you, I got you. - Oh, God.
结束了 结束了
Hey. It's over. It's over.
你没事吧?
Hey, you okay?
-你们还好吧 -是的 我们没事
- Are you guys okay? - Yeah, we're good.
-怎么了 -地震提示
- What is it? - It's the earthquake alert.
说"震中就在天坑附近"
It says the epicenter is right near the sinkhole.
会不会跟李维叔叔的飞机有关?
You don't think that has something to do with Uncle Levi's plane?
不知道 我要去找内森博士谈谈 问清怎么回事
I don't know. I gotta go talk to Dr. Nathan, find out what's going on.
李维
Levi.
内森博士?
Dr. Nathan?
盖文 你在这里做什么?
Gavin. What are you doing here?
我要找内森博士谈谈
I just need to talk to Dr. Nathan.
今天她请了一天假
She's... She's taking the day for herself.
李维发生了那样的事 你可以想象
After what happened to Levi, you can imagine
责怪的声音很多 她承受的最多
there was a lot of blame going around. She took the brunt of it.
马克曼 李维还活着
Markman, Levi's alive.
你看见他了?
You saw him?
不知怎么着 他没死
Somehow he survived.
他跟我的家人在下面
He's down there with my family.
听你这样说我很高兴
Well, I'm... I'm glad to hear that,
不过... 可惜这什么都不能改变
but... unfortunately, that doesn't change anything.
你怎么能这么说?听着 不是
How can you say that? Look. No, no.
他飞过去了
He made it through.
我们只要弄清他的飞机出了什么问题
All we have to do is figure out what went wrong with his plane.
盖文 我们不会再执行营救任务
Gavin, there's not gonna be another rescue mission.
李维的飞机爆♥炸♥一小时后
About an hour after Levi's plane exploded,
地质学家侦测到天坑里出现了地震活动
our geologists noticed seismic activity in the sinkhole.
是它引发了你感受到的地震
Now, that's what caused the earthquake you felt.
我们不能冒险再派一架飞机进去
We can't risk sending in another plane
诱发更大的地震
and causing an even bigger one.
这会危及太多人的生命
There's too many lives at risk.
我妻子和儿子在下面
My wife and son are down there.
很遗憾 我真的很遗憾
I'm sorry. I... I mean, I really am.
听我说 盖文
Listen to me, Gavin.
现在我们其他的什么也不能做
There's nothing else that we can do right now.
-我理解 -好吧 我送你出去
- I understand. - Okay, well, I'll walk you out.
-你还好吗 -是的
- You good? - Yeah.
不好 你的状态不对 怎么了?
Oh, no. You are definitely not okay. What's going on?
我弹射时割伤了
I... I cut myself when I ejected,
-不过没什么 -好吧 你在流血
- but it's fine. - Okay. You're losing blood.
-该死 -一点划伤 孩子
- Damn. - Just a scratch, bud.
乔什 到小溪边给他取些水来
Josh, why don't you go to the brook and get him some water?
等等 我有事告诉你
Hey. Wait up. I need to tell you something.
我不是跟你说我埋掉的
Remember when I told you that the heroin I buried
海♥洛♥因♥的主人可能已经死了吗?
probably belonged to someone who died?
对 我说错了 是卢卡斯的
Yeah. I was wrong. It's Lucas's.
-那把枪在他手上 -老天
-And he's got that gun. - Jesus.
-你说你把它埋了 -对
- You said you buried it. - Yeah.
对啊 挖出来就好了
Right? Just unbury it.
我埋的时候吸了大♥麻♥ 而且天色很暗
I was stoned when I did it. And it was dark.
我可能记不起埋在哪里
I don't think I remember where it is.
你认真的吗 你有什么问题
Are you serious? What's wrong with you?
我问题很多 对不起
A lot. I'm sorry.
听着 只要我们什么都不跟他说
Look, as long as we don't say anything to him about it,
-他永远都不会知道 -好
- he'll never find out. - Okay.
不会有事的
It'll be fine.
应该已经止住血了
That should stop the bleeding for now.
-谢谢你 莱莉 -没什么
- Thanks, Riley. - Yeah.
-给 -谢谢 伙计
- Here you go. - Thanks, bud.
你还好吗?
You okay?
是的 我没事
Yeah. I'm good.
找到飞机的位置了
It's picking up the plane.
-有多远 -离这里不到一英里
- How far? - Less than a mile from here.
好的 看看它能不能启动
All right. See if it starts.
要我跟你说多少次 这是浪费时间
How many times do I have to tell you? This is a waste of time.
你有更有意义的事要做吗?
You got something better to do?
听声音已经快要能启动了
Sounds like you almost got it started.
如果车能开了会很有用
A working car could be useful.
-建议你继续修 托尼 -谢谢你 萨姆
- I'd keep at it, Tony. - Thanks, Sam.
-谁肚子饿了 -两位干得好
- Anyone hungry? -Nice work, guys.
功劳都是艾迪的
Well, Eddie here gets the credit.
谁想到童子军学到的技能会这么有用?
Who knew those Boy Scout skills would come in handy?
泰 你说了我负责抓 你负责清理
Ty, you said I catch them, you'd clean them.
-后面交给你了 -好
- Take it from here. - Yeah.
你根本不会清理 是不是?
You have no idea how to clean them, do you?
完全没概念
Not in the slightest.
莉莉 你为什么不看书?
Lilly. Why aren't you reading?
我在看
I am.
对
Yeah.
如果能有一池水就好了...
Well, a pinot pond water sounds good.
我明白了
I see.
我喜欢他们 他们对我很好
I just like them. They were nice to me.
你对他们一无所知
You don't know anything about them.
或许我可以去了解他们
Maybe I can get to know them.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
我觉得跟他们聊聊天没什么坏处
I don't see how it'd hurt if I talked to them.
我保证不会说出我们的事
I promise, I'll never say anything about us.
莉莉 你知道规矩
Lilly, you know the rules.
你不可以跟任何人说话
You're not allowed to talk to anyone.
那是他定的规矩 他已经死了
Those were his rules. And he's dead.
爸爸是爱我们的 你必须尊重他
Our father loved us. And you will respect him.
剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表