剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表
我只是把她的原话转述给你
I'm just telling you what she told me.
她的话很显然是错的
Well, obviously, she's wrong.
等等 你不会是相信她吧?
Hold up, you don't actually believe her, do you?
-我不知道 只是... -只是什么?
- I don't know. It's just... - It's just what?
他身上有熟悉之处
There's something about him.
他的眼睛 还有他的笑容
His eyes and... and his smile.
-妈妈 -你♥爸♥爸对童年没有任何记忆
- Mom. - Your dad doesn't have any memories from childhood
他被收养的时候 跟以赛亚现在一样大
and he was the same age Isiah is now when he was adopted.
我不是说我相信了
And I'm not saying I believe it.
我只是在努力去理解
I'm just trying... I'm trying to understand it.
她的肺里进了血 但萨姆帮她抽出来了
Hey. She had blood in her lungs, but Sam was able to drain it.
她应该没事了
She's going to be okay.
走吧 她醒了
Come on, she's awake.
-你们找到以赛亚了吗 -还没有
- Have you found Isiah? - Not yet.
我们的人还在找
Our people are still searching.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 那么
All right, so...
你刚刚说以赛亚就是盖文
when you said Isiah is Gavin--
我理解你为什么不相信我
I understand why you wouldn't believe me
但这是事实
but it's true.
这怎么可能?
How is it possible?
盖文是在这个世界出生的
Gavin was born in this world.
1988年 他通过一个天坑进入了托潘加
He came to ours through a sinkhole in Topanga in 1988.
你♥爸♥爸就是在那被收养的
That's where your Dad was adopted.
托潘加的一座山顶上有个传送门
There's a portal on top of a mountain in Topanga.
它现在是开放的 它能通往1988年
It's open right now and it leads to 1988.
你必须送以赛亚过去
You have to get Isiah through it.
我本打算亲自去做 但塞拉斯阻止了我
I was gonna do it myself until Silas stopped me.
你怎么知道这些事的?
How do you know all of this?
不重要了
It doesn't matter.
唯一重要的是
The only thing that does
找到他 让他从那道光穿越过去
is finding him and getting him through the light.
它是整个地区最高的山峰
It's on the highest peak in the area.
不可能
No way.
我不信任她
I don't trust her.
盖文和伊兹一开始也不信
Neither did Gavin and Izzy at first.
-等等 你跟他们在一起 -是的
- Wait, you were with them? - Yes.
我下来之前 我们在设法营救你们
Before I came down here, we were trying to rescue you.
-他们还好吗 -暂时还好
- Are they okay? - For now.
"暂时还好"是什么意思?
What does that mean, for now?
如果以赛亚不去1988年 你和盖文就不会相遇
If Isiah doesn't make it to 1988, you and Gavin will never meet.
乔什和伊兹也不会出生
Josh and Izzy will never be born.
你们时间不多了 那道光快关闭了
You don't have much time. The light is gonna close.
-什么时候 -明天
- When? - Tomorrow.
所以我们要送以赛亚独自过去?
So we're just supposed to send Isiah alone?
他不会有事
He'll be fine.
你已经知道后来发生了什么
You already know how it turns out.
妈妈 拜托 这太疯狂了
Mom, come on. This is crazy.
乔什 或许你现在不相信我
Josh, you may not believe me now
但是等光关闭的时候 你就信了
but when the light starts to close, you will.
你会开始患病
You're gonna begin to get sick.
伊兹也会
Izzy will too.
关闭得越多 你们就病得越重
The more it closes, the worse it'll be.
你到底想说什么?
What are you saying?
如果你不能及时送以赛亚从那道光离开
If you don't get Isiah through the light in time
你的孩子就会死
your children will die.
这里是你父母的房♥子?
So this is your parents' house?
是的 我的养父母
Yes, my adoptive parents.
我在这里长大
I grew up here.
你从来没留意到后院那个天坑?
And you never noticed a sinkhole in your backyard?
我当然留意到了
Of course, we did.
我被领养后不久就填平了
It was filled in not that long after I was adopted.
听着 你的家人的遭遇我很遗憾
Look, I'm sorry about what happened to your family
但你说我们来自那个天坑
but what you're saying that we came through that sinkhole
我们来自过去 那是不可能的
that we're from the past, it can't be true.
我理解你的感受 但我告诉你这是事实
I understand what you're feeling, but I'm telling you, it is.
你以前见过这个女人吗?
Have you seen this woman before?
-没有 -她叫丽贝卡奥德里奇
- No. - Her name is Rebecca Aldridge.
是她指引我们找到了你
She's the one who led us to you.
她说有另一个办法营救我的家人
She said there's another way to get to my family.
我觉得你可能知道是什么办法
And I think, somehow, you might know what it is.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
我也想帮上你们 可我什么都不知道
I wish I could help, but I don't know anything.
艾拉 我是在不远处的一条路被发现的
Ella, hey, I was found on the road not far from here.
我跟一个小女孩在一起
I was with a little girl.
儿童保护部门的记录说 那个女孩是你
Records at CPS said it was you.
被领养前的事你有记忆吗?
Do you remember anything before you were adopted?
没有
No.
我父母告诉我 是一位教士在附近发现的我
My parents told me a reverend discovered me nearby.
儿童保护部门安置不了我 他们接纳了我
When CPS couldn't place me, they took me in.
但他们完全没提到你
But they never said anything about you.
总之我也在
Well, I was there.
而且这不是我们唯一的共同点
And that's not the only thing we have in common.
你的画 那个手印
Your drawings, the handprint
我以前见过它
I've seen that before.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
我会产生记忆闪回
I have these flashes.
看到过去那个地方
Of that place in the past.
你也有过 对不对?
You have them too, don't you?
最近一周都有
For the last week.
是拉布雷亚天坑打开那天开始的吗?
Did they start the day the La Brea sinkhole opened?
你怎么知道的?
How do you know that?
因为我也有一样的遭遇
Because the same thing happened to me.
但我是从莫哈韦天坑上方飞过时开始的
Only mine started when I was flying over a sinkhole in the Mojave.
我觉得不知怎么着 天坑触发了我的记忆
I think, somehow, the sinkholes trigger our memories...
别说了 拜托
Stop. Please.
我很感激你们向我解释这些
I appreciate you trying to explain this to me
可是我有我的生活
but I have a life.
我一周后有艺术展览 我没时间处理这件事
I have an art show in a week. I don't have time for this.
我只想把它抛在脑后
I just wanna put this behind me.
-艾拉... -拜托 你们走吧
- Ella... - Please. You need to go.
感谢你抽空见我
Thank you for your time.
-乔什 等等 -我需要一点时间
- Josh, hold on. - I just need a second.
不会有事的 别慌张
It's gonna be fine. Just don't freak out.
你说得倒是轻松 反正你又不会... 不会消失
That's easy for you to say. You're not the one that's gonna, I don't know, cease to exist.
我们不会让这种事发生
We're not gonna let that happen.
假设她说的话有百分之一的可能是真的
Say there's a 1% chance that all this is true.
要阻止它唯一的办法是
The only way to stop it from happening
找到那个小孩 可是那小孩不见了
is to find the kid and the kid is gone.
那我们就找到他
So we'll find him.
乔什 不管需要怎么做
Whatever it takes, Josh,
我都会保护你和你妹妹的安全
I'm gonna keep you and your sister safe.
走吧 我们该出发了
Come on, we should get going.
塞拉斯了解这些树林
Silas knows these woods.
他可能在任何一个角落 我们需要分头找
He could be anywhere. We need to split up.
所以你要帮助我们?
So you're gonna help us?
我信任过塞拉斯 可他欺骗了我
I trusted Silas, and he lied to me.
如果你的孩子的生命和以赛亚未来的后代
If your children's lives and Isiah's future generations
需要我们阻止他 我愿意帮你们
depend on stopping him, I'm going to help.
我们开吉普车 能覆盖更大的面♥积♥
We've got the Jeep. We can cover more ground that way.
好 我和乔什跟你去
All right. Josh and I will go with you.
我和帕拉步行寻找
Paara and I will search on foot.
我们应该盯着奥德里奇 她还没脱离危险
We should keep an eye on Aldridge. She's not out of the woods yet.
好的 等等
Okay. Hey.
你不会死的 好吗?
You're not gonna die, okay?
我好不容易开始喜欢你了
Not when you're finally starting to grow on me.
我们走吧
Let's go.
我想回家
I wanna go home.
我们暂时要住在这里 只有这样才能保护你安全
We need to stay here for now. It's the only way to keep you safe.
你为什么伤害那个女人?
Why did you hurt that woman?
剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表