剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表
前情提要
拉布雷亚
第一季 第十集
西雅图港口观光船
以赛亚就是盖文 他需要你的帮助
Isiah is Gavin? And he needs your help.
托潘加的一座山顶上有个传送门
There is a portal on top of a mountain in Topanga
它能通往1998年
and it leads to 1988.
如果以赛亚不去 你的孩子就会死
If Isiah doesn't make it, your children will die.
我需要你做一件很重要的事
There's something very important I need you to do.
请你带我去托潘加 我们必须马上出发
I need you to take me to Topanga, and we have to leave now.
我在那个世界看见了这块石头
I saw this rock in that world
有人用另一个名字叫我
and someone called me by a different name.
-什么名字 -莉莉
- What was it? - Lilly.
这些是沉洞的位置 你看
They're sinkhole locations. Look at this.
根据这张地图 西雅图的沉洞明天会打开
And according to this map, the one in Seattle is gonna open tomorrow.
往东走四英里是山涧的尽头
The ravine ends four miles east of here.
把以赛亚送过去 不然我把他们都杀掉
Bring Isiah there, or I'll kill them both.
不要 伊芙 等等 你不能一个人去
Eve, wait. You shouldn't go alone.
我没得选择 我要去救我儿子
I don't have a choice. I have to save my son.
-我们该怎么办 -不会有事的
- What are we gonna do? - We're gonna be fine.
请保持冷静
Just stay calm.
冷静 你开什么玩笑
Calm? Are you kidding?
乔什 调节一下呼吸 好吗
Josh, just take a breath, okay?
我知道你生我的气 但现在我们不该想那件事
I know you're angry with me, but we can't focus on that right now.
乔什 我从来没想要伤害你
Josh, I never meant to hurt you.
也不想伤害你♥爸♥爸
Or your dad.
我真的很抱歉
I really am sorry.
塞拉斯 看
Silas! Look!
妈妈
Mom!
以赛亚在哪
Where's Isiah?
他在安全的地方
He's somewhere safe.
我跟你说了 你不把他送来我会做什么
I told you what would happen if you didn't bring him to me.
我不把以赛亚送去那道光 我的孩子就会死
If I don't get Isiah to the light, my children will die.
我知道
I know.
但我不会为了救你的亲人 牺牲我的亲人
But I won't sacrifice my family to save yours.
以赛亚是我唯一的亲人
Isiah is all I have.
这不单单关系到我的亲人
This isn't just about my family.
以赛亚就是盖文 乔什是你的曾孙
Isiah is Gavin. Josh is your great-grandson.
那也什么都改变不了
Doesn't change anything.
不仅仅是因为以赛亚 对吧?
This is about more than just Isiah, isn't it?
你不是那个村的人 你认识奥德里奇
You're not from that village. You know Aldridge.
所以你是谁 你到底是谁?
So who are you? Who are you, really?
把她捆起来
Tie her up.
等等 等等 不要
No, wait. Wait, no!
去找以赛亚
Find Isiah.
-你们还好吗 -我们没事
- You guys all right? - We're fine.
我们要怎么逃走
How are we gonna get out of here?
别担心 我有计划
Don't worry. I got a plan.
你是故意被捉的
You wanted to be caught.
托潘加的光十二小时后会消失
The light in Topanga closes in 12 hours.
想去的人该出发了
Whoever's going needs to leave now.
我想问个清楚
Just so we're super clear here.
谁想去的话 只要穿过它
Whoever wants to go just has to walk through it
然后嘭地一下就到了1998年?
and, boom, you're in 1988?
就是这么简单
Simple as that.
我们要怎样找到它 它并没有出现在天上
How are we supposed to find it? I don't see a light in the sky.
因为它不在天上 你从地面看不到
That's because it's not in the sky. You can't see it from the ground.
往西北方向走十英里
Head northwest ten miles.
光就在那个区域最高的山峰上
The light will be at the highest peak in that area.
你怎么会知道这些事?
How the hell do you know any of this?
因为沉洞会打开 我有责任
Because I'm responsible for these sinkholes opening.
等等
Ho... Hold on.
你是说我们被困在这里是因为你?
What, you're saying you're the reason we're all stuck down here?
我们也没想到会弄成这样
We never meant for this to happen.
"我们" 还有谁?
"We"? Who are the others?
其中一个是以赛亚的祖父塞拉斯
One of the people involved is Silas, Isiah's grandfather.
我们的职业是科学家
We're scientists by trade.
我们都犯下了错误
We both made some mistakes
我们在以自己的方式进行弥补
that we're trying to correct in our own ways.
托潘加的传送门是一个出口
The portal at Topanga is a way out.
这是我欠你们的
I owe you that at least.
你说的是实话吗?
You're telling the truth.
我要去
I'm going.
我也去
Then, so am I.
听我说 我很乐意送大家进山
Look, I'm happy to bring a group to the mountain
但我和莱莉会留在这
but Riley and I are staying here.
-你确定吗 -确定
- Sure about that? - Yeah.
我们不放弃回家的希望
We're not giving up on going home.
我们也是
Neither are we.
萨姆
Sam!
-泰 -嘿
- Ty. - Hey.
怎么了
What's going on?
乔什和李维被塞拉斯和三个村民抓了
Josh and Levi were taken by Silas and three men from the village.
什么
What?
如果你们能帮忙 我们马上就得走
If any of you can help, we need to go now.
他们为什么要抓他们
Why would they take them?
-你又是谁 -她叫帕拉
- And who are you? - This is Paara.
是我在村里的朋友
She's a friend from the village.
路上我们会把事情解释清楚
Look, we'll explain everything on the way
但伊芙需要我们的帮助
but Eve needs our help.
-好 我们走吧 -我马上回来
- All right, let's go. - I'll be right back.
现在该把枪还给我了吧?
Hey, now would be a good time to give me back my gun.
没问题
You got it.
你去不去?
Are you coming?
总要有人留下照顾其他人
Someone should stay and look after Aldridge.
斯科特 你来负责好吗?
Scott, can you do that?
好 当然可以
Yeah. Of course.
你从哪弄来的?
Where did you get that?
我带来的 但原因完全不同
I brought this with me for a much different reason.
但如果不是绝对必要 我不会使用它
But I don't intend to use it unless it's absolutely necessary.
听我说 我们可以先帮伊芙 然后进山
Listen, we can help Eve and get to the mountain.
但必须马上出发 谁跟我们走
But we need to leave now. Who's coming with us?
-好 -好
- Yeah. - Yeah.
走吧
Let's go.
快点 维罗妮卡
Hurry up, Veronica.
我们已经走了好几个小时 我要休息一下
We've been walking for hours. I need a break.
我们不能停下
We can't stop.
丽贝卡说"我必须把它们交给以赛亚"
Rebecca said I have to get the map to Isiah.
为什么这件事对你那么重要?
Why is this so important to you?
我跟丽贝卡保证一定做到
I promised Rebecca I'd do it.
你跟她保证 跟一个刚认识的人?
A promise? To a person you just met?
到底怎么回事 莉莉?
What's really going on, Lilly?
丽贝卡说 如果我这样做了
Rebecca told me if I did this...
她会帮我回到家人身边
she'd help me find a way back to my family.
所以你打算把我丢下
So you were just gonna leave me behind?
我还在想 等我们去到托潘加
I just thought that when we got to Topanga
咱俩可以去1998年 一起从头开始
you and I could go to 1988. We could start over. Together.
我不要去1998年
I'm not going to 1988.
艾伦对我们做的事...
What Aaron did to us...
很可怕 我知道你想忘掉它
was awful and I... I know you wanna put it behind you...
但它让我们走到了一起
but it brought us together.
你是我仅有的亲人了 莉莉
You're all I have now, Lilly.
我想我的亲人 维罗妮卡 我真正的亲人
I miss my family, Veronica. My real family.
求你 请你一定要理解
Please, you have to understand.
-啊 -维罗妮卡
- Ahh! - Veronica!
-怎么了 -把它弄开
- What is this? - Get it off!
把它弄开
Get it off.
等等
Hang on.
把它弄开
Get it off!
没事
It's okay.
我会把你救出来的
I'm gonna get you out of this.
以赛亚 跟我走
Isiah. Come with me.
剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表