剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表
还有我
And me.
莉莉 回来
Lilly! Get back here!
莉莉
Lilly!
莉莉?莉莉
Lilly? Lilly!
天啊
Oh, my God.
大家没事吧
Everyone all right?
-艾迪... -天啊
- Eddie... - Jesus.
他这是怎么了?
What happened to him?
维罗妮卡 你看见什么了吗?
Veronica, did you see anything?
没有 我...我听到莉莉尖叫
No, I... I heard Lilly scream,
我过来的时候他已经这样了
and when... and when I got here, he was already like that.
莉莉 你知不知道发生了什么事?
Lilly, do you know what happened?
莉莉?
Lilly?
她被吓呆了
She's in shock.
-你应该带她回去 -走吧 莉莉 -对
-You should take her back. - Come on, Lilly. - Yeah.
这下好极了 情况已经
This is great. As if things weren't
够糟糕了 现在又要担心这种事
bad enough, now we gotta worry about this.
-这会是谁干的 -万一被我们遇到怎么办?
- What could've done this to him? - What if this happens to one of us?
我们该怎么自卫?
How are we gonna defend ourselves?
我们只能坐以待毙 老兄
We're sitting ducks here, man.
好了 好了 放松
Hey, hey. Just relax.
惊慌失措什么也解决不了
We're not gonna solve anything by panicking.
同意 我们要把这里当犯罪现场处理
I agree. And we need to treat this place like a crime scene.
看有没有证据表明 是什么人 什么动物干的
See if there's any evidence that can tell us who or what this.
我来检查尸体
I'll take a look at the body.
确定一下死因
Try to determine cause of death.
其他人呢?我们做什么?
What about the rest of us? What are we gonna do?
回空地去 别分散
Go back to the clearing. And stick together.
查清事情原委之前 谁都不许单独行动
Nobody goes anywhere alone until we figure out what's going on.
-快走 -好
- Go. - Okay.
飞机在另一边
Plane's on the other side.
看起来相当深
Looks pretty deep.
我能触到水底 只有几英尺
I can touch the bottom. It's only a few feet.
-我们可以走过去 -那就好
- We can walk it. - Oh, good.
别紧张 伙计 一点水不会有麻烦
Relax, man. Little water never hurt anyone.
那你就说错了
Actually, that's where you're wrong.
我非常害怕水
I kind of have a major fear of water.
连洗澡都是一种创伤的经历
Even a bath can be a traumatic experience.
为什么我一点也不奇怪?
Why does that not surprise me?
我真的不确定 我能不能做到 莱莉
I'm really not sure I can do this, Riley.
你到底想不想找到飞机?
Do you want to get to the plane or not?
有我在 伙计 我不会让你溺水的
I got you, man. I won't let you drown.
所以你拥有一个以你命名的星球
That's why you have a planet named after you.
内森博士 又是我 盖文
Dr. Nathan, it's Gavin. Again.
听到留言后请打给我
When you get this, please, call me back.
爸爸 地震的事内森博士怎么说?
Dad? What'd Dr. Nathan say about the earthquake?
我没跟她谈成
I didn't talk to her.
但马克曼探员说是李维坠机诱发的
But Agent Markman told me it was triggered by Levi's crash.
那意味着什么?
So what does that mean?
他们要停止救援行动
They're shutting down the rescue mission.
什么 不 他们不可以
What? No, they can't.
妈妈和乔什还在下面活着
Mom and Josh are alive down there.
我知道 李维也活着
I know. Levi is too.
他没有死?
He survived?
是的 我看见他了
Yeah. I saw him.
他跟伊芙和乔什在一起
He's with Eve and Josh.
我们会想别的办法救他们 伊兹
We're gonna find another way to save them, Iz.
好吗 我觉得答案可能在这份文件里
Okay? I think the answer might be in this file.
内森博士只提到了莫哈韦天坑
So Dr. Nathan only mentioned the Mojave sinkhole.
但这上面写着"第四次活动"
But this, it says "fourth event".
说明还有更多的存在
Which means there are more out there.
你觉得其中一个能通往妈妈和乔什那边?
You think one of them could lead to Mom and Josh?
有可能 所以我需要跟内森博士谈谈
It's possible. That's why I need to talk to Dr. Nathan.
因为她能帮我们找到一个
Because she can help us find one.
问题是我联♥系♥不上她
Problem is I can't get a hold of her.
那她呢 说不定她能帮上忙
Well, what about her? Maybe she can help.
这里写着丽贝卡奥德里奇
Says her name's Rebecca Aldridge.
查查她 伊兹 我对此一无所知
Look her up, Iz. I don't know anything about her,
但她很显然牵涉其中
but she's clearly involved in all this.
查到了
Found her.
说她在圣路易斯奥比斯保拥有一座牧场
Says she owns a horse ranch in San Luis Obispo.
这跟牧场又有什么关系?
What would a rancher have to do with all this?
不知道 我们去查查吧
I don't know. Let's go find out.
好主意
Good idea.
-你还好吗 -一点也不好
- You okay? - Not at all.
把手伸过来
Give me your hand.
快点 我不会伤害你的
Come on, I'm not gonna hurt you.
对 你怎么会伤害我?
Yeah. Why would you?
-不是吧 -怎么了
- What the hell? - What's wrong?
有东西碰我的腿
Something just touched my leg.
水里有东西
There's something in the water.
莱莉
Riley!
莱莉
Riley!
不知道她跑哪去了
I don't know where she went.
-她在那边 -救命
- She's over there! - Help...
-你还好吗 -还好
- You okay? - Yeah.
我们走 快...
Let's get... Go...
谢谢你帮我调查
Thanks for helping me look around.
我猜你在家没见过这种东西
I'm gonna guess you never saw anything like this back at home.
你说得太轻描淡写了
That's the understatement of the year.
你做执法人员多久了?
How long you been in law enforcement?
感觉干了一辈子
Feels like my whole life.
我爸爸是我老家的警长
My dad was the sheriff in my hometown.
20年前我加入警队 我的世界里只有警♥察♥
I joined the force 20 years ago. That's all I've ever known.
-我什么也找不到 -对 我也是
- I'm not finding anything. - Yeah. Me neither.
很奇怪 杀他们的东西没留下一点痕迹
It's strange. Whatever killed him, they don't leave a trace of itself behind.
伙伴们
Hey, guys.
你们有什么发现?
What do you got?
很显然我没法进行全面的尸检
Well, obviously, I couldn't perform a full autopsy,
但我很肯定他是被电死的
but I'm pretty certain he was electrocuted.
电死的?
Electrocuted?
这怎么可能 这里是公元前一万年
How is that possible? We're in 10,000 B.C.
我也不知道 但这些烧焦痕迹可能是闪电造成的
I don't know. But these burn patterns can happen when someone is struck by lightning.
这叫"利希腾贝格图形"
They're called Lichtenberg figures.
考虑到自从我们过来 这里没出现过闪电
Considering there hasn't been any lightning since we got here,
一定有其他的诱因
something else caused this.
只有一个人知道它的答案
And there's only person who knows the answer to that.
莉莉
Lilly.
一般情况下 儿童目击者都不太可靠
Kids don't make great witnesses under normal circumstances.
更何况她不说话...
Add in the fact she doesn't talk...
听说你是精神科医生
Word is you're a psychiatrist.
-是的 -你能不能突破她的心防 让她敞开心扉
- I am. - Do you think you could break through to her? Get her to open up?
-我可以试试 -太好了
- I can try. - Good.
因为我们需要弄清她知道什么
Because we need to find out what she knows.
刚才太险了 我差点以为...
That was so close back there. For a second, I thought...
别担心 我没事
Don't worry. I'm good.
你还好吗?
How you doing?
我留下了终生创伤 但除此以外没什么
Oh, you know, scarred for life, but beyond that, I'm fine.
我也没事 如果有人关心的话
I'm fine too, if anyone was asking.
它在那边
There it is.
右侧发动机被烧伤
There's fire damage to the right engine.
-左侧看上去没事 -谢天谢地
- The left one looks okay. -Oh, thank God.
老兄 你坠机在一片田地里
Dude, you crashed in the middle of a field.
就算你能飞 也没有位置起飞
Even if you can fly, there's no room for you to take off.
它的设计可以垂直升空 不需要跑道
It's designed for a vertical takeoff. We don't need a runway.
来 我来检查一下系统 看看损坏的程度
Come on, I'm gonna do a systems check, see the extent of the damage.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
电脑和电子系统都能使用
Computer and electrical systems are functioning.
这是个好迹象
That's a good sign.
拜托 拜托 运转吧
Come on, come on, work.
剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表