剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表
We have to wait for Gavin.
抱歉 我们要走
I'm sorry. We're leaving.
回空地去 把大家都接上
Head back to the clearing and pick everyone up there.
住手
Stop.
-玛丽贝丝 你在干什么 -我只能这样做
- Marybeth, what are you doing? - What I have to.
好的
Right.
-已经十英里了 -好
- Ten miles out. - Okay.
盖文 你是否收到?
Gavin, do you copy?
是的 我收到了
Yes, I copy.
我派了两架F-15朝你那边飞
I have two F-15s heading your way.
如果你不马上把飞机降落
If you do not land that plane immediately
他们会把你击落
they will shoot you down.
天啊
Oh, God.
我儿子要坐第一班飞机
My son is on that first flight.
所以我们一起坐上吉普
So, let's all just get in the Jeep.
我们回空地上讨论一下
We'll talk about it at the clearing.
希望伊芙的丈夫能快点来
Hopefully, Eve's husband gets here soon
我们晚饭前就都能回到家
and we're all home by dinner.
盖文不会来了 他几小时前派出了无人机
Gavin's not coming. He sent that drone hours ago.
-现在应该已经到了才对 -你也不能确定
- He'd have been here by now. - You don't know that.
我明白 你想要相信他
I get that you want to believe in him.
但是这什么也改变不了
But this isn't gonna change anything.
好了 够了 快走 我们走 走
Alright, enough. Come on, guys. Let's go...
我们哪里都不去
We're not going anywhere.
-戴安娜 把枪放下 -不
- Diana, put the gun down. - No!
-戴安娜 拜托了 -不
- Diana, please. - No!
这是我回家最后的机会
This is my last chance to get home.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
不要这样做
Don't do this.
戴安娜
Diana!
不要 你不会有事的 戴安娜
No, no! You're gonna be okay. Diana!
我们要送她去萨姆那里
We have to get her to Sam.
戴安娜 你会好起来的
Diana, you're gonna be fine.
萨姆 萨姆
Sam. Sam!
外面怎么了?
What's going on out there?
发生了什么事?
What happened?
她先开了枪 我进行了还击
She took a shot. I returned fire.
莱莉 去拿急救设备
Riley, get the first aid kit, lay her flat.
-把她放平 -好 好
- Lay her flat. - Okay. Okay.
-我把你放下 好的 来 -保持冷静 调整呼吸 好吗?
- I'll lay you down. Okay. Here. - Stay calm and breathe okay?
坚持 戴安娜
Come on, Diana!
持续施加压力
Keep applying pressure.
戴安娜
Diana!
-她快不行了 -开始心肺复苏
- We're losing her. - Beginning C.P.R.
加油 戴安娜
Come on, Diana.
她死了
She's gone.
盖文 听我说
Gavin, listen to me.
马上回基地
Return to base now.
不好意思 马克曼探员
I'm sorry, Agent Markman
但你只能把我们击落了
but you are gonna have to shoot us down.
我们一定要去
We're doing this.
那边好像不是很妙
That doesn't look good.
老天啊
Jesus.
是谁杀了她?
Who did this to her?
你到底干了什么?
What the hell'd you do?
我们还是能回家的 对吧?
We're still getting home, right?
油箱被打坏了 飞机不能飞了
The fuel tank's damaged. Plane's not going anywhere.
什么?
What?
我们也不想发生这种事
We didn't want this to happen.
如果你们不去阻止李维 也不会发生这种事
None of this would've happened if you two hadn't tried to stop Levi.
那架飞机上的所有人都会死
Everyone on that plane would've died.
你也不能肯定
You don't know that.
-所以我们被困在这里了 -没有
- So we're trapped here? - No.
我们还有时间 盖文还是能来的
We still have time. Gavin can still make it.
开始吧
Here we go.
好的
Okay.
F-15来了
It's the F-15s.
我的F-15已经就位 准备击落你
My F-15s are in position to take you down.
不要逼我这样做
Don't make me do this.
我们不会成功的 盖文
We're not gonna make it, Gavin.
我们可以 我的操作能胜过他们
Yes, we are. I can outmaneuver them.
不 抱歉 我以为这次能成功
No. I'm sorry, I thought it would work this time.
"这次"是什么意思?
What do you mean "this time?"
之前你问我在隐瞒什么?
You asked me before what I was hiding.
我没有时间把一切都告诉你
I don't have time to tell you everything
但我可以告诉你一件事
but I can tell you this
-你身上的遭遇 是有原因的 -什么原因
- what's been happening to you is for a reason. - What reason?
什么原因 你要去哪?
What reason? Hey, where are you going?
盖文 你是否听到?
Gavin, do you hear me?
我们会开火的
We will fire!
丽贝卡 请你快回来
Rebecca, please get back here.
我的命运在下面 但你的在这里
My destiny is down there but yours is here...
暂时是这样
for now.
我的家人怎么办?
What about my family?
要救他们还有别的办法
There's another way to save them.
回到开头去 盖文
Go back to the beginning, Gavin.
1988年11月16日
November 16th, 1988.
记住这个日期
Remember that date.
奥德里奇 奥德里奇
Aldridge? Aldridge!
盖文 是什么情况?
Gavin! What was that?
她跳伞了
She jumped.
奥德里奇跳伞了
Aldridge jumped.
马上把飞机降落
Bring the plane down now!
不管了
Oh, the hell with this!
我现在就下去
I'm going down.
爸爸 爸爸
Dad! Dad?
伊兹
Izzy?
爸爸 不要
Dad, don't.
爸爸 求求你
Dad, please.
他们会把你击落的 爸爸
They're gonna shoot you down, Dad.
长官 已经清晰锁定
Sir, we've got a clean lock.
等待你的命令
Awaiting your order.
伊兹 我能成功的
Izzy, I can do this.
爸爸 求求你
Dad, please.
我不能连你也失去
I can't lose you too.
求你了
Please.
这是你最后的机会 盖文
This is your last chance, Gavin.
等等
Wait.
马克曼 不要开火
Markman, hold your fire.
我这就下来
I'm coming down.
原本没必要弄成这样
It didn't have to go this way.
我女儿在哪?
Where's my daughter?
跟你妹妹在一起
With your sister.
开掘地点的残骸呢?
What about the debris at the dig site?
消失了
It disappeared.
看来你太太收到了你的消息
Looks like your wife got your message.
把他带走
Get out of here.
我跟你说过 爸爸不会来
I told you Dad wasn't gonna come.
现在因为你
Now we're stuck down here
我们要被困在这里了
because of you.
剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表