剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表
我们估计它离地六千米
We estimate it's at 20,000 feet.
我们就快到达它的高度了
We're approaching that depth now.
让无人机穿过去
Send it through.
能重新显示画面吗?
Hey, wait. Hey, wait. Can you get that feed back?
无人机失联了
I've lost the connection.
失踪了
It's gone.
它到底哪儿去了?
Where the hell did it go?
你还好吧?
You okay?
我从没开过枪
I've never shot anything before.
你救了那男孩的命
You saved that boy's life.
我要在天黑前生火
I'm gonna get a fire going before it gets dark.
我需要个帮手
I could use a hand.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我帮不了你
I can't.
你要去哪儿?
Where are you going?
撑住
Hang in there, buddy.
急救箱
First aid kit.
嘿
Hey.
你怎么样了?
Hey, how you doing?
我没事
I'm okay.
你还记得你在五年级时摔断手
Listen, do you remember when you broke your arm in the fifth grade?
然后你花了
Remember then it took you, like,
四个小时看医生吗?
four hours to see a doctor?
-没现在惨 -我知道
- This is worse. - Yeah, I know.
我知道 但你挺过来了 对吧?
I know, but you got through it, right?
你还记得我是怎么和你说的吗?
And do you remember how I told you?
你还记得我让你怎么做吗?
Do you remember how I told you to do that?
保持呼吸
You kept breathing
吸气 呼气
in and out.
你别关注疼痛
You didn't focus on the pain. You just--
关注呼吸就行
you just focused on breathing.
吸气 呼气
In...and out.
很好
That, that's great.
很好 继续吸气呼气
That's great, just-- just keep doing that.
能和你聊聊吗?
Could I talk to you?
当然
Yeah.
我马上回来 你做得很好
Be right back. You're doing great.
伤口已经包扎好了
Okay, so the wound's wrapped
但他需要抗生素
but he needs those antibiotics.
没有缝线是止不住血的
Bleeding won't stop without sutures.
以他目前的失血情况来看
And the way he's losing blood,
我不知道他能坚持得了多久
I don't know how long he has left.
嘿 把东西放下 那是我们大家的
Hey, put it down. We share that.
斯科特 看着食物 谁也不准偷 知道了吗?
Scott, watch that food. No one steals anything, got it?
听你的
I'm your man.
有一辆救护车
There was an ambulance.
我看到有一辆救护车掉进天坑里了
I saw it, I saw it. It fell in the sinkhole
它一定在附近某处
so it has to be around here somewhere.
-我去找 -天快要黑了
I'll just--I'll find it. - It's gonna be dark real soon.
掉落的东西散落四方
Everything that fell in got scattered.
-你去哪儿找? -我不知道
- Where do you even look? - I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
你需要有人帮你找
All right, you're gonna need more eyes
我和你去找
out there so I'll go with you.
不 你得留在这儿看着乔什
No, you have to stay here with Josh.
没有那些补给
There's nothing else I could do for him,
我在这儿也帮不了他什么
not without those supplies.
我不能将他单独留在这儿
I'm not leaving him here alone.
即使你找到了
Even if you could find it yourself,
你也不知道拿什么
you wouldn't know what to look for.
你知道拔牙钳长什么样吗?
Do you know what toothed forceps look like
持针器呢?
or a needle driver?
我知道
I do.
莱利 她会照顾乔什的 对吧?
Riley, she'll look after Josh, right?
当然
Sure.
-稍等 -行
- Okay, give me a minute. Okay. - Okay.
定时喂他喝水就行
Hey. Just keep him hydrated.
要是他太热了 你就给他降温
If he gets too hot, you cool him down.
要是他太冷了 你就给他取暖
He gets too cold, you warm him up.
你是医学预科生 这些你都会
You're pre-med. It's nothing you can't handle.
我实际上不是
Actually, I'm not.
我把课退了
I-I dropped it.
-什么 什么时候? -上学期
- What? Since when? - Since last semester.
你怎么不跟我说?
Why wouldn't you tell me that?
这不是现在该讨论的
That's so not the point right now.
要是他死了 我该怎么办?
What if he dies? What am I supposed to do then?
我回来前他都会没事的
I'll be back before that happens.
这你可说不准
You don't know that.
你不知道我们在哪
You don't know where we are
和我们在一起的是什么人
or who we're with.
这些人可能会很危险
These people could be dangerous.
看着我
Look at me.
我要是觉得你不能处理此事 就不会将你留在这儿了
I wouldn't leave you here if I didn't think you could handle it.
他们需要我的帮助
They need my help.
那你想帮就帮吧
Okay, then do what you're gonna do then.
宝贝 听我说 听我说
Sweetheart, listen to me. Listen to me.
我要离开一会儿
I have to go for just a little while.
乔什 乔什 看着我
Josh, Josh, look at me.
我在跟你说我要走了
I'm telling you I have to go.
什么 不要
What? No.
附近有辆救护车
There's an ambulance out there, honey.
-我要去找补给 -别抛下我
I have to find supplies. Don't leave me here.
我保证我会快去快回的
I'll find it as fast as I can, I promise.
找到了手电筒 食物 水
Okay, found a flashlight, food, water.
这是给你的
This is for you.
-伊芙 得出发了 -行
- Eve, we need to go. - Okay.
我爱你
I love you.
等等
Wait!
别这样
Don't.
把枪给我
Can you give me the gun, please?
你们走吧
Just go.
你不必这样
You don't have to do this.
痛苦将我吞没
All I feel is pain.
-我只想做个了结 -没事的
- I just need it to end. - It's okay.
我来帮你
Let me help you.
这不关你事
Please, this isn't your problem.
关我事
Yes, it is.
关我事
It is my problem.
我本该去外面寻找救护车
I'm supposed to be out there looking for an ambulance
为我儿子搜集补给 但我现在不能走
for supplies for my son, but I'm not going to do that
因为我不能见死不救
because I can't leave you here.
等会儿
Hold on.
怎么了?
What is it?
我见过救护车
I saw the ambulance.
是吗?在哪?
You did? Where?
我在初到此地时见过救护车
It was when I first got here.
在一片田野中
It was in the middle of a field.
你能带我们去那儿吗?
Can you bring us there?
也许吧 我不知道
Maybe, I don't know.
我儿子奄奄一息
My son is dying.
我不知道去哪儿找
I don't know where to look.
求你了 我需要你的帮助
Please, I need your help.
-谢谢 -我没说一定能找到
- Thank you. - I said maybe.
先别谢我
Don't thank me yet.
我只是想和内森博士聊聊
I just need to talk to Dr. Nathan.
我说过了 我帮不了你
Like I said, I can't help you.
你听我说 我有消息要告诉她
Kay, look, I have information I think she needs to hear.
先生 我不会再说了 请你走开
Sir, I'm not gonna ask again. Step away.
爸 我能和你聊聊吗?
I'm sorry. Dad, can I talk to you?
-嗯 -我们回家吧
- Yeah. - Can we please just go home?
剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表