剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表
我爱你
I love you.
走啊
Run!
妈
Mom!
乔什
Josh.
乔什
Josh?
乔什
Josh!
乔什
Josh!
喂
Hello?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你知道我们在哪儿吗?
Do you know where we are?
不知道
No.
这地方看着不太真实 对吧?
This place doesn't seem real, does it?
但你是真实的 对吧?
But you're real, right?
等等
W-wait!
乔什
Josh?
乔什
Josh!
乔什
Josh!
妈
Mom!
乔什
Josh!
你没事吧?
You okay? You all right?
我们到底在什么地方?
Where the hell are we?
-你确定你没受伤吗? -妈 我真没事
- You sure you're not hurt? - Mom, I swear I'm fine.
伊兹呢 她没和你在一起?
Where's Izzy? She's not with you?
她没掉下来 她没事的
She ran. She got away so she's okay.
妈 这到底是怎么回事?
Mom, what the hell's going on?
-我不知道 -嘿
- I don't know. - Hey.
她知道什么吗?
What does she know?
啥也不知道 莱利 她是我妈
Nothing. Riley, this is my mom.
我们问过其他人了
We've been asking everyone.
-他们怎么说? -说的都一样
- What are they saying? - Same thing.
掉进天坑 随机掉落到地上
Fell into the sinkhole, got scattered, like, randomly.
顺着烟走 便到了这儿
Followed that smoke to get here, but that's it.
我也如此
Same thing for me.
我说我啥都不知道
I'm going to take a stab in the dark here
就来到了这儿 你呢?
and say you don't know anything, do you?
那人怎么了?
What's wrong with that guy?
也许他知道些什么
Maybe he knows something.
嘿 你没事吧?
Hey, you okay?
你知道我们身处何地吗?
Do you know where we are?
问我吗?
Do I know?
嘿
Hey.
你还挺兴奋的啊
Kid's high as a kite.
你的洞察力很敏锐啊
Oh, you are incredibly perceptive.
没错 我的确有一些推测
And yes, as a matter of fact, I do have some theories.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
抱歉 你们有人看到眼镜了吗?
Sorry, have you seen any glasses?
我的眼睛丢了 我啥都看不清
I lost mine. I can't see anything.
没看到 抱歉
No, sorry, man.
对他来说 这可不是好兆头
That does not bode well for him.
没事 亲爱的 我们会找到的
It's okay, sweetheart. We will find them, okay?
真是个噩梦
This is my nightmare.
怎么了?
Well, what's going on here?
你们都愁眉苦脸的
Look at all these sad faces.
各位打起精神
Come on, cheer up, folks.
我们还活着 不是吗?
We're still breathing, aren't we?
我们会想出办法的
We'll figure this out, all right?
你能不能闭嘴?
Would you please shut up?
打扰一下
Sorry.
你们都是从那道光里掉到
Did you--did you all fall through that light
洞底的吗?
at the bottom of the hole?
对
Uh, yep.
同样的光 对吧?
That's the same light, isn't it?
我们都是被那道光带到这儿的?
That's what brought us here?
我想是的
Yeah, I think so.
那我们还活着吗?
So are we alive?
我敢肯定我还活着
Sure feels that way to me.
我们得注意了
People, we need to focus.
不知不觉天就快黑了
It's gonna be dark before we know it.
现在 我们需要更多的水
And right now, we need more water,
需要住所 需要食物
we need shelter, and we need food,
我们依照这个顺序
all in that order.
搜集补给 看看这里有什么
I say we gather supplies, see what's here.
他说得对 我们应该把话散播到
He's right. We should spread word
整片空地 让大家都行动起来
throughout the clearing and get everyone to help.
实现资源信息共享
And share everything we find.
没错
100%.
我们为何不各自负责一部分工作
Why don't we each take a section
并为了安全呆在一起呢?
and stay in groups just to be safe.
来吧 我们走
Come on, let's go.
时刻跟紧我
Close to me at all times.
搜一下那辆车
Check that car.
乔什 你在干嘛
Josh, what are you doing?
我在听
I'm listening.
这里异常安静
It's just quiet.
一片死寂 这怎么可能?
There's nothing here. How is that possible?
-不好 -怎么了?
- Oh, no. - What is it?
我的婚戒不见了
My wedding ring, it's gone.
一定是掉在树林里了
It must've fallen off in the woods.
-我马上回来 -你要去哪?
- I'll be right back. - Where are you going?
-上厕所 -保持警惕
- Bathroom. - Stay alert.
-注意四周 -知道了
- Watch your surroundings, okay? - I got it.
我知道这听起来很不可思议
I know this sounds crazy.
但假如我们是在国家公园呢?
But what if we're in a national park?
我们掉进了一个天坑 而你觉得
We fell into a sinkhole and you think
我们在国家公园?
we're in a national park?
-你电子烟抽多了吧? -没比平时多
- How high are you? - No more than usual.
顺便一说 我叫斯科特
Hey, I'm Scott, by the way.
电子烟会杀脑细胞的 对吧?
You know, those things kill your brain cells, right?
对 但医生说
Yeah, and my doctor says
电子烟有助于缓解我的焦虑 也算是一种取舍吧
it'll help with my anxiety so it's a trade-off.
-嗯哼 -听着 重点是
- Mm-hmm. - Look, the point is,
按逻辑说
if we're looking at this logically,
我们应该是在地球内部
we should be inside the Earth.
但很显然 还有别的事在发生
But clearly something else is going on.
是很显然
Clearly.
拜托 我是说这一切都解释不通
I mean, come on, none of this makes any sense.
比如为何所有车都摔坏了
Like why are all of these cars destroyed
我们却安然无恙?
but we're all fine?
你觉得我知道答案吗?
You think I know the answer to that?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许我们只是进了《迷失》的某集
Maybe we're just in an episode of "Lost."
-哇 -嗯
- Whoa. - Yeah.
我爸在当外科医生前曾是海豹突击队队员
Dad was a SEAL before he was a surgeon.
他无所不能
He can do everything.
真让人怀疑你的人生选择
Really makes you question your life choices.
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey!
你在干啥?
What the hell are you doing?
乔什
Josh?
我看到了 女士
I saw you, lady.
你不知道你看到的是什么
You don't know what you saw.
-乔什 -妈 我看到了
- Josh? - I saw her, Mom.
她有一大盒蛋白棒
She had this big box of protein bars.
她企图把蛋白棒藏在那
She tried to hide them over there.
我什么都没偷
I didn't steal anything.
我也不喜欢被叫作骗子
I don't appreciate being called a liar either.
我看着像罪犯吗?
I look like a criminal?
-我是警♥察♥ -有区别吗?
- I'm a cop. - Is there a difference?
你这是找我揍你
Okay, so you do want me to beat your ass.
立刻离他远点 知道不?
Hey, step away from him right now, you got it?
剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表