剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表
-你抓住了吗 -抓住了
- You got it? - Yeah.
爬吧
Go.
慢点 慢点
Easy, easy.
就快到了
You're almost there.
我上来了
I made it.
天啊
Oh, God.
要休息会吗
You need a break?
我没事
I'm fine.
接着走 我只是头有点晕
Keep moving. I'm just a little dizzy.
天啊 玛丽贝丝
Oh, Jesus, Marybeth!
嘿 嘿 嘿 醒醒 醒醒 嘿
Hey, hey, hey, wake up. Wake up, hey.
你醒了
There you are.
萨姆说得对 比我想的严重
Sam was right. It's worse than I thought.
来 慢点 慢点
Yeah. Easy, easy.
听我说 听我说
Listen to me, listen to me.
你必须去医院
Hey, we need to get you to a hospital, okay?
只有穿过那道光才有医院
The only way to do that is through that light.
我觉得我撑不住了
Lucas, I don't think I'm gonna make it
但你快走吧 时间不多了
but you need to go. You don't have much time.
不 不 不可能 实在不行我就背着你
No, no. No way. I'll carry you if I have to.
你不可能背着我爬山
You can't carry me up a mountain.
我可以 我愿意试试
I can damn well try.
那咱俩都会被困在这
And then we'll both be stuck here.
你明明有机会离开这
You've got a chance to get out of this place.
-我不希望你失去它 -不
- I don't want you to lose it. - No.
-你搞什么鬼 -我要带你离开
- What the hell are you doing? - I'm... I'm getting us out of here.
嘿 别跟我争 好吗?
Hey. Do not argue, all right?
我不是跟你讨价还价 走
This is not a negotiation. Come on.
很好 孩子
You got it, buddy.
加油 你就快上去了
Come on, you're almost there.
不要往下看 知道吗?
Just don't look down, okay?
爬吧 我来拉你
Come on. You got it.
乔什 你接他上去了吗
Josh, you got him?
是的 可以了
Yeah, we're good.
-伊芙 你去吧 -好
- Okay, you're up, Eve. - Okay.
好 你可以的 一次爬一级
Okay, you got it. Just one at a time.
-情况很不错 -慢慢来
- Looking good. - Easy.
只差几步了 你可以的 伊芙
Just a few more rungs. You got it, Eve.
来吧 妈妈 你可以的
Come on, Mom, you can do this.
拉住我的手就行了 拉住我的手
And take my hand when you're here. Take my hand.
伊芙
Eve!
撑住
Hold on!
-妈妈 拉住我的手 -撑住
- Mom, grab my hand. - Hold on!
伸手过来 好的
Reach out, okay?
妈妈 伸手拉住我的手
Mom, reach out and grab my hand.
-妈妈 -不
- Mom! - No!
-妈妈 -伊芙 坚持住
- Mom! - Eve, hang on!
妈妈 我拉住你了 我拉住你了
Mom, I got you. I got you.
上来 上来
Come on, come on!
你还好吗
You okay?
我没事 你呢
Yeah, you okay?
没事
Yeah.
现在我们怎么办?
What are we gonna do now?
你们只能自己走了
You guys are gonna have to move on without us.
我们要绕远道上山
We're gonna make our way up the mountain the long way.
我们山上见
I'll see you up there.
西雅图警♥察♥局
This is the Seattle Police Department.
马上撤离这一区域
Evacuate the area now.
我们得让这些人下桥
We've gotta move all these people down by the bridge.
撤离这一区域
Evacuate the area...
你是我仅有的亲人了 莉莉
You're all I have now, Lilly.
请继续走
Let's keep it moving.
你快走吧 把地图交给以赛亚
You need to go. Take the map to Isiah.
艾拉 你看到了什么 是吗?
Ella? You saw something, didn't you?
艾拉跟他看到幻象时表情一样
My dad has the same look when it happens to him.
你看到了什么?
What did you see?
下面有个人 跟我很亲的人
There's someone down there, someone I was close to.
她遇到了麻烦
She's in trouble.
好吧
Okay.
马上撤离这一区域 我们是西雅图警♥察♥局
Evacuate the area now. This is the Seattle Police Department.
-爸爸 -伊兹
- Dad. - Iz.
爸爸 痛得更厉害了
Dad, it's getting worse.
嘿 坚持一下
Hey, hang in there.
-盖文 -好吗
- Gavin. - Okay?
这个区域已经疏散 人们的安全保证了
Okay, the area's been evacuated. People should be safe.
这东西会在什么时候打开?
When's this thing gonna open?
不好
Oh, no.
索菲亚 怎么了?
Sophia, what's wrong?
这个区域的地震读数在下降
The seismic readings in the area, they're going down.
你是说它不会打开了?
Are you saying it's not gonna happen?
-我也不知道 -该死 索菲亚
- I don't know. - Damn it, Sophia.
你知道我为这件事冒了多大的风险吗
Do you realize what I put on the line for this?
已经大张旗鼓地搞了半天 我要叫停它
Okay, this has gone far enough. I'm shutting it down.
等等 可能它会在别处打开
Wait. Maybe it's gonna open somewhere else.
让我看看地图
Let me see the map.
地图...它在变淡
The map, it's... it's fading.
怎么会变成这样
How the hell did that happen?
-不知道 -我好像知道
- I don't know. - I think I do.
奥德里奇让我赶到光那里去把地图交给你
Aldridge told me to get to the light and bring the map to you.
我猜这意味着我可能没赶到
But I think this means I may not make it.
我说对了
I was right.
地震活动没有消失 它只是转移了
The seismic activity isn't going away. It's just shifting.
十二英里以东有一处露营地
There's a campground 12 miles east of here.
你看看这读数 它在变强
Look at the readings. They're getting stronger.
好 那我们要赶到这块露营地去
Okay, so we need to get to that campground.
走吧
Let's go.
抱歉 我拖慢了你们
Sorry, I'm slowing us down.
你做得很好 乔什
You're doing great, Josh.
你看
Look.
这好像是出口
This looks like the way out.
-我们出来了 -是啊 加快速度
- We made it. - Yeah. We have to hurry.
走 快走
Come on, come on.
请放下个人物品
Please, leave your belongings.
先生 请回你的车里去
Back to your vehicle please, sir.
马上回你的车里去
And head back to your cars now.
沉洞随时可能会打开
That sinkhole could open at any moment.
我们必须找到它 伊兹 你留在这
We gotta find it. Iz, stay here.
不 爸爸 我可以的
No, Dad. I can do it.
-让我跟你去吧 -好 我们走
- Let me come with you. - Okay. Let's go.
-读数什么情况 -读数在增加
- What are the readings saying now? - It's getting stronger.
-你们听见了吗 -从那边传来的
- Do you hear that? - It came from over there.
就是这里
This is it?
爸爸 飞机好像飞不进去
Dad, I don't think you're gonna get a plane down there.
我们该怎么办?
What are we gonna do?
-快停下吧 卢卡斯 -我们就快到了
- You need to stop, Lucas. - No, we're almost there.
-求你 -好 好 好
- Please. - Okay, okay, okay.
嘿
Hey.
我不会让你死的
I'm not gonna let you die on me.
这由不得你
It's not up to you.
我要你答应我一件事
I need you to promise me something.
不 还没结束呢
No, we're not doing this.
你听我说
Listen to me.
不要变回从前的你 做个有出息的人
Don't go back to your old life. Make something of yourself.
-妈妈 -快答应我
- Mom. - Promise me.
好 好 好 好 我答应你
Okay, okay, okay. Okay, I promise.
我答应你 好吗 我答应你
I promise, okay?
我不
I promise.
我爱你 卢卡斯
I love you, Lucas.
妈妈 嘿
Mom? Hey.
妈妈 妈妈
Mom? Mom.
剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表