剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表
-该死 -怎么了
- Damn it. - What's wrong?
右侧发动机压缩器坏了
The right engine compressor is dead.
但是你有零件的吧?
But you have a spare, right?
这又不是轮胎
It's not a tire.
压缩器是很精密的机器
Compressors are sophisticated machines.
你怎么这么专业?
When did you become an expert?
我爸爸是飞行员 我们一起修过飞机
My dad's a pilot. We used to work on old planes together.
好吧 那我们能修好吗?
Okay, can we fix it?
没有需要的零件就不行
Not without the parts I need.
12000年后才会发明的零件
They won't be invented for another 12,000 years.
开了两个小时的车 你已经放弃交谈了吗?
Couple hours in the car and you've already given up on conversation?
要开五个小时呢 我想慢慢来
It's a five-hour drive. I'm pacing myself.
还记得我们去大峡谷 自驾旅行那次吗?
Remember that road trip we took to the Grand Canyon?
-记得 -你妈妈♥逼♥我们大半夜出发
- Yeah. - Your mom made us leave in the middle of the night
为了赶在日出之前抵达
so we could get there before sunrise.
她打包了一大堆食物 为了节省我们去路边商店的时间
She packed a whole bunch of food so we wouldn't have to waste time stopping.
没错 金枪鱼
Oh, right, the tuna.
-金枪鱼 -我完全忘了
- The tuna. - I totally forgot.
她为什么觉得这是个好主意 我不明白
Why she thought that was a god idea, I'll never know.
等我们赶到那里 错过了日出
By the time we got there, we missed the sunrise.
-第一天算不上成功 -很成功
- Not a great first day. - It was.
因为我们都在一起
Because we were all together.
那是我们最后一次全家旅行
That was our last family vacation.
我猜你们应该饿了 这里有很多军用口粮
Figured you guys would be hungry. We got plenty of MREs.
谢天谢地 不用吃蘑菇了
Thank God. No more mushrooms.
把它们带回空地吧
Let's bring these back to the clearing.
那里有很多人饿肚子
There's gonna be a lot of hungry people over there.
等等 你不打算用无线电联♥系♥那边
Whoa, hold on. Aren't you gonna radio back home,
让他们派更多援军来?
tell them to send more help?
我试过了 无线电不能用
I tried the radio, it didn't work.
-真的吗 -本来就不能保证
- Seriously? - There was no guarantee
我来之后可以保持沟通
I'd be able to communicate once I got down here.
你明知道 竟然还接受了任务?
You knew that and you still took the mission?
为什么要这样做?
Why the hell would you do that?
天快黑了 我们回去吧
It's gonna be dark soon. We should head back.
回去之后重新部署再制定新的计划
We can regroup and come up with a new plan when we get there.
我再拿一件东西
I gotta grab one more thing.
没道理啊
This doesn't make sense.
我们该走了
Hey, we gotta get going.
-怎么了 -飞机的雷达系统
- What's up? - The plane's radar system,
-侦测到一个信♥号♥♥ -来自哪里
- it's picking up a signal. - From where?
离这里五英里的地方
About five miles south of here.
发出信♥号♥♥的是什么东西?
What could be sending a signal?
可能那边有人
Maybe someone's out there.
能帮我们回家的人
Somebody who could help get us home.
好 那今晚我们在这里扎营 明天一早赶过去
Okay, so we... we camp here tonight, and then we... we go first thing in the morning.
这里的野生动物
Okay, I don't know what's more frightening.
和雷达发现的信♥号♥♥ 我不知道哪个更吓人
That wild animal or the fact that your radar is picking up something out there.
你想说什么 伙计?
What're you saying, man?
你宁愿直接回去 不去查清它是什么?
You'd rather just go back and not find out what it is?
不是 我只是随便聊聊
Oh, no. I'm just making conversation.
口粮的味道很好 机长
The food tastes delicious, captain.
从来没有人夸军粮好吃
I don't think anybody's ever said that about MREs.
-你的手臂还好吗 -好多了
- Is your arm okay? - It's better,
莱莉的功劳
thanks to Riley.
对 我前几天接受了一些"在职培训"
Yeah, I had some on-the-job training the last few days.
我给我爸爸做了一次脊柱紧急处置
I did an emergency spinal procedure on my dad.
没什么大不了
No big deal.
你怎么做的?
How'd you pull that off?
-算了 你不用说那件事 谁关心那个 -不
- No, you know what? You don't have to talk about that. Who cares, really? - No. I...
我觉得相当了不起
I find it pretty impressive.
谢谢你 伊芙
Thanks, Eve.
再说了 没有你们我也做不到
Besides, I... I couldn't have done it without you guys.
我们还是聊点别的吧
We should talk about something else.
为什么?我应该感谢斯科特
Why? Scott deserves the credit.
我绝对想不到使用海♥洛♥因♥
I would've never thought to use the heroin.
-不好意思 你说什么 -对啊
- Sorry. What'd you say? - Yeah,
我们把它用作麻醉剂 简直天才
we used it as an anesthetic. It was genius.
如今天才这个词用得太随便了
People throw around that word too loosely these days.
等等 这里有人有海♥洛♥因♥?
Wait. Somebody has heroin down here?
这让人有点担忧
That's a little concerning.
对 斯科特也这么想
Yeah. Scott thought the same thing.
所以他把它处理掉了 所以我们没有问题
Which is why he got rid of it. So we're good.
大家都安全最好 如果有人受伤就不好了
Well... I'm just glad everyone's safe. It'd be terrible if someone got hurt.
我再去弄点吃的
Well, I'm gonna go get some more food.
你说得对 斯科特 味道还不错
You're right, Scott. This isn't so bad.
我们仍然不知道是什么人或什么怪物杀了艾迪
We still don't know who or what killed Eddie.
但现在我需要守在一起
But right now, we need to stick together.
所有人都睡在火边 人多更安全
Everyone sleeps by the fire. There's safety in numbers.
说不定是在场的某个人干的
Unless someone here did it.
我知道不是我 但谁知道是不是你们中的某个人
I mean, I know I didn't do it, but who's to say one of you didn't?
你想一个人睡吗?没人拦你
You want to sleep by yourself? Have at it.
今晚我们需要放哨
We need to stand watch tonight.
我值第一班
I'll take the first shift.
去找飞机的那伙人怎么办?
What about the group that went looking for the plane?
他们可能也有危险
They could be in danger too.
我知道 但现在我们什么也做不了
I know, but there's nothing we can do right now.
大家都睡一下
Everyone get some sleep.
他们不会有事的
They'll be okay.
这不是我第一次因为卢卡斯睡不着觉
This isn't the first sleepless night I'll have because of Lucas.
相信我 我理解
Believe me, I get it.
我也希望变得容易一点 可是从来都不会
I wish it would get easier, but it never does.
不如你尽量睡一会吧
Why don't you try to get some sleep?
谢谢
Thanks.
你们俩快到其他人身边去
You two should join the others.
-那里更安全 -我们在这里没事
- It's safer. - We're fine here.
我会锁着门
I'll keep the doors locked.
明早我想跟莉莉谈谈
I'd like to speak with Lilly in the morning,
问清她看到了什么 我知道她不说话
find out what she saw. I realize she doesn't speak,
但还有其他沟通的方式
but there are other ways to communicate.
抱歉 我不想让她回顾那一幕
I'm sorry, I don't want her to have to relive that.
我理解 你想保护她
I understand. You want to protect her,
但我治疗过受了创伤的儿童
but I've worked with children who've suffered trauma.
如果她承受不住 我不会强迫
If it becomes too much, I won't push.
-我不答应 -维罗妮卡
- The answer's no. - Veronica.
你说不我也不接受
I can't take no for an answer.
这里每个人的安全
The safety of everyone here
取决于弄清莉莉知道的内容
depends on finding out what Lilly knows.
睡一会吧 我明早来找你
Get some sleep. I'll see you in the morning.
别忘了锁好门
Don't forget to lock those doors.
嘿 他还在盯着看吗?
Hey. Is he still staring?
是的
Yep.
他会杀了我 是不是?
He's gonna kill me, isn't he?
我也说不准
I really couldn't say.
就算你对公元前一万年了解得再多
They can tell you all they want about going to 10,000 B.C.,
一旦来到里 情况就完全不同了
but once you're here, it's a totally different story.
可不是嘛
Tell me about it.
飞进沉洞和见到你
You know, I'm not sure what I was more nervous about.
我不知道哪件事让我更紧张
Flying into a sinkhole or seeing you.
所以你从来不打电♥话♥给我?
Is that why you never called?
我想过联♥系♥你 伊芙
I wanted to reach out to you, Eve,
但我以为你不希望我找你
but I didn't think you wanted to hear from me.
我当然想 我们都想
Of course I did. We all did.
你是我们家的一部分 李维 可你就那么走了
You were part of the family, Levi, and you just left.
抱歉 伊兹发生了 那件事之后 我...
I'm sorry. After everything that happened with Izzy, I just...
我以为我不在你们会更好过
I figured it'd be easier if I wasn't around.
并没有
It wasn't.
几周前我考虑过打给你
You know, a couple weeks ago, I actually thought about calling you.
真的吗?为什么?
Really? Why?
因为我想你了
Because I missed you.
剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表