剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表
How?
我没看见
I didn't see.
索菲亚 我...
Sophia, I'm...
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
一定是被风吹得不稳了
The wind must've destabilized it.
它要整体坍塌了
This whole thing's about to come down.
我们必须马上救出他们
We have to get them now.
怎么救
How?
还记得《迷失》里是怎么打开舱口的吗?
Remember how they opened the hatch on Lost?
他们用了在岛上发现的炸♥药♥
They used old dynamite they found on the island
然后嘭地一声炸开了它
and then, bam, blew it right open.
我现在就闭嘴
I'll shut up now.
这主意其实还不坏
That's actually not a bad idea.
真的吗?
It isn't?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
制♥作♥简易爆♥炸♥装置
I'm making an IED.
在混凝土上炸个洞 然后把他们拉出来
It'll blow a hole in the concrete, then we can pull them out.
不敢相信你竟然听了我的话
I can't believe you're actually listening to me.
你以前做过吗?
Well, have you ever made one before?
没有 但我当年拆过一些
No, but I've dismantled a few in my day.
我们用除颤器里的电作为能量来源
We'll use the electricity from the defib as a power supply.
这些电线能产生电荷
These wires will bring the charge.
只差炸♥药♥了
All we need is an explosive.
比如火♥药♥?
Like... gunpowder?
好主意
That's perfect.
我不是不欣赏这种马盖先一样的巧思
Not that I don't appreciate the whole MacGyver thing that's going on here
可是"简易爆♥炸♥装置"这个词让我有点紧张
but when you say IED, I get a little nervous.
对 我也同意 你怎么知道它不会炸死他们
Yeah, I have to agree. How do you know that won't kill them?
我也不知道
I don't.
怎么回事?
What the hell?
卢卡斯 你说得没错
Lucas, you were right.
我杀你♥爸♥爸不是自卫
I didn't kill your father in self-defense.
我就知道
I knew it.
我是为了救你
I did it to save you.
我明白你为什么爱他
I know why you loved him.
我也爱他
I loved him too.
他幽默又迷人 让你觉得自己是全世界最重要的人 可是...
He was funny and charming and could make you feel like the most important person in the world, but...
一切都是不真实的
that wasn't real.
当我发现了他在做的事
When I found out what he was doing
我最生气的不是他从警局里偷毒品
the worst part wasn't that he was stealing drugs from the department.
而是他竟然把你也扯进去
It was that he got you mixed up in it.
所以你就要杀了他 因为他跟我合伙?
So that's why you killed him? Because he was working with me?
不是 我打算让他去自首
No. I was gonna turn him in.
但内务部已经盯上他 他也知道了
But IA was onto him, and he knew it.
等我搞清楚的时候
Time I figured it out
他已经利用他的人脉谈了一个条件
he'd already used all his connections to cut a deal.
什么条件?
What deal?
把你交出去
The one to give you up.
他要全部让你负责 说一切是你的主意
He laid it all at your feet, said you were behind everything.
他可以全身而退
He was gonna go free
你下半生都要在牢里度过
you were gonna spend the rest of your life in a cage.
不
No.
不 他不会那样对我
No, he wouldn't do that to me.
他全都安排好了 我乞求他不要这样做
He had it all set up. I begged him not to go through with it.
我提醒他 如果你被抓起来是什么后果
Reminded him what it would do to you to be locked up.
很可能会判死刑
It would've... It would've been a death sentence.
可是他不肯听
But he wouldn't listen.
儿子 他打算牺牲你 换他自己一命
Son, he was gonna sacrifice your life for himself.
不
No.
他当时正要去举报你 卢卡斯
He was on his way to turn you in, Lucas.
-不 他... -我必须拦住他
- No, he... - I had to stop him.
如果真是这样 之前你为什么不告诉我?
Well, if that's true, then why wouldn't you tell me before this?
什么时候?
When, huh?
你从十五岁起就已经不肯听我说话了
You haven't wanted to hear anything I had to say since you were, what, 15?
我知道一旦你发现了事实
And I knew that when you found out the truth
你肯定会心碎
it was gonna break your heart.
因为当我发现的时候
Because when I found out...
我心碎了
it broke mine.
我为什么要相信你说的话?
Why should I believe a word you're saying?
看看我们现在的处境
Look where we are.
我没有理由说谎
I got no reason to lie.
-玛丽贝丝 -听着
- Marybeth! - Listen to me!
我们要用简易爆♥炸♥装置在混凝土上炸一个洞
We're gonna use an IED to blow a hole through the concrete
然后把你们拉出来
then we'll pull you out!
等等 什么
Hold on. What?
你们疯了吗 会炸死我们的
No. Are you insane? You'll kill us.
尽量离远一点
Just stay as far back as you can!
行了 所有人退后
This is it! Everybody, get back!
玛丽贝丝 卢卡斯
Marybeth? Lucas?
快 快
Come on.
我们在这里 我们没事
We're here. We're okay.
快 我来...
Here, come on. Give me...
马上要塌了
It's gonna collapse!
快点 快点 快快快
Come on. Come on. Go, go, go!
真是好险啊
That was uncomfortably close.
天啊 不敢相信我们的生活会变成这样
God, I can't believe our lives have come to this.
能问你个问题吗?
Can I ask you something?
为什么从医学预科退学了?
Why'd you drop out of pre-med?
这就是你的问题?
That's your question?
你很聪明 擅长承受压力
You're really smart, good under pressure.
虽然对病人的关怀不那么够
Even though you don't have the best bedside manner...
我觉得你会是个好医生
I think you'd be a really good doctor.
说实话 我不知道我的人生要怎么度过
Honestly, I don't know what I wanna do with my life.
但我希望自己来做决定
But I do know I want the choice to be mine.
我理解
I get that.
在这些事发生之前
You know, before all this happened
我在寄送大学申请
I was sending out my college applications.
我的第一选择是加州大学洛杉矶分校
My top choice was UCLA.
不知道我们会不会在校园里相遇
I wonder if we would've run into each other on campus.
我一般不理大一新生
Oh, I don't usually talk to freshmen.
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
我会为你做出例外
I would've made an exception for you.
-等等 -怎么了
- Wait. - What?
你听见了吗
Do you hear that?
我什么都听不见
I didn't hear anything.
风停了
The wind stopped.
走 我们快离开这里
Come on. Let's get the hell out of here.
好极了
Great.
我们查到那女孩的名字了 艾拉琼斯 是个画家
We got a name on the girl. Ella Jones. She's an artist.
地址只查到银湖旁的一间画廊
Only have an address for a gallery in Silver Lake.
谢谢你 索菲亚
Thank you, Sophia.
我送你回家 然后我就过去
I'll drop you home and I'll head over.
有戴安娜在 那里才算是家
It was only home if Diana was gonna be there.
我要跟你去
I'm coming with you.
你不用去的
You don't have to do that.
我需要
Yes, I do.
戴安娜是我认识的人里最坚强的
Diana was the strongest person I've ever known.
她肯定不会放弃 我也不能
She wouldn't have given up, and neither can I.
我们必须把大家救回来
We have to bring everyone home.
这里好像没人
I don't think anybody's here.
盖文 你看 我们走
Gavin, look. Come on.
有人吗?
Hello?
我真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
怎么了?
What?
我以前在幻象里见过这个
I've seen this before in my visions.
这是个手印
It's a handprint.
不管艾拉是谁
Whoever Ella is...
总之她跟那地方有关
she's connected to that place.
感觉怎么样?
How do you feel?
好些了
Better.
不知道我能做什么回报你的善意
剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表