剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表
我不是故意刺探 我只想看看你们有没有受伤
I didn't mean to spy. I just wanted to make sure you weren't hurt.
你真好 谢谢
That's... That's really lovely. Thank you.
所以你在堡垒看见我们
So when you saw us at the fork--
我知道你们并不危险 你们完全不是
I knew you weren't dangerous. You weren't anything like
我爷爷说的天上来客那样
what my grandfather says about the Sky People.
你爷爷是怎么描述天上来客的?
What does your grandfather say about Sky People?
说你们是我们的敌人
That you're our enemy.
李维 我们要继续往前走
Levi, we have to keep going.
我早说了这个主意很糟糕 我要掉头回去
I told you this was a bad idea. I'm turning around.
李维 李维 停车
Levi. Levi, stop!
你们要带我们去哪?
Where are you taking us?
-这是怎么回事 -我们在树林里发现了他们
- What's going on here? - Found them in the woods.
我们该怎么处置他们?
What should we do with them?
帕拉 你是他们的领袖
Paara, you're their leader.
请告诉他们 我们没有恶意
Please tell them we mean no harm.
你认识他?
You know him?
风暴期间我救过泰
I helped Ty during the storm.
这是我的朋友伊芙和李维
This is Eve and Levi, my friends.
以赛亚
Isiah!
这是怎么回事?
What's all this about?
我摔倒了
I fell.
我们在空地外发现了他 他的手腕受了伤
We found him outside our clearing.
我们只想把他安全地送回家
He hurt his wrist and we just wanted to get him home safely.
我让你别再去那个地方的
I told you to stop going back to that place.
我知道 对不起 爷爷
I know. I'm sorry, Grandpa.
你们可以放了他们
You can let them go.
感谢你们把以赛亚送回来
We appreciate you bringing Isiah back to us
但你们最好赶快离开
but it would be best if you leave.
帕拉 求你
Paara, please.
我们不会在这片土地上生活 怎么建住处
We don't know how to work the land. How to build shelter,
怎么保护自己 这次风暴我们勉强活了下来
how to protect ourselves. We barely made it through the storm.
下次可能会更惨
Next time, it could be worse.
我们希望你们能教教我们
We were just hoping that... that you might be willing to teach us.
他们擅闯过我们的村子
They trespassed into our village.
我们不能信任他们
We can't trust them.
如果你不帮忙 我们没希望的
If you don't help us, we won't make it.
我们只是想让我们的人活下去
We're just trying to keep our people alive.
或许我们能想想办法
Maybe there's something we can do.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-你好 -你好
- Hey. - Hey.
我听说你♥爸♥爸让大家两人一组去巡逻
I hear your dad's pairing people up, have them go on patrol.
-对 听说是这样 -斯科特和卢卡斯配成了一对
- Yeah, that's the word. - Scott and Lucas paired up.
我们也组队好不好?
What do you say we do the same?
好啊 我觉得可以
Yeah, I wouldn't mind that.
莱莉 能跟你谈谈吗?
Riley. Can I talk to you?
-好 -给我们点时间 乔什
- Sure. - Give us a minute, Josh.
我不希望你跟他搭档
I don't want you partnering with him.
为什么?
Why not?
我看见了你们看彼此的眼神
I see the way you two look at each other.
-你们会分神的 -我们不会
- You'll get distracted. - No, we won't.
听我的吩咐好吗?
Could you just do what I say, please?
-你没事吧 -我很好
- Are you okay? - I'm fine.
几天前艾迪在外头被杀了
Eddie was murdered out there a few days ago.
我只是想保护你的安全
I'm just trying to keep you safe.
昨天我开车冲进了风暴
Well, it wasn't a problem yesterday
完全没有问题 你一个字也没说
when I drove into a storm and you didn't say a word.
-这次不一样 -不 并没有
- This is different. - No, it's not.
你前一秒表现得很关心我
You act like you care about me one minute
后一秒你却漠不关心
and the next minute, you couldn't care less.
实话实说 我真的受够了
Honestly, I'm tired of it.
走吧 乔什
Come on, Josh.
洛杉矶中部出现巨型天坑事件
It's been a week since the massive sinkhole
已经过去了一周
opened in the middle of Los Angeles.
这是索菲亚内森博士的电♥话♥ 请留言
You've reached Dr. Sophia Nathan. Please leave a message.
你好 索菲亚 我是盖文 有空请打给我
Hey, Sophia, it's Gavin. Just call me when you can.
我很高兴你来了
I'm really glad you're here.
我也是
Me too.
上学去了
Going to school.
等等 我开车送你
Wait, I'll... I'll drive you.
-不用 谢谢 -伊兹 等等
- No, thanks. - Iz, hold up.
你希望我们回归正常 向前看 对吧
You wanted us to go back to normal and move on, right?
平常我都是准点上学 所以我得走了
Normally, I get to school on time, so I gotta go.
听我说 喂 喂
Look, hey, hey.
我知道你觉得我放弃了 但这是最好的选择
I know you think I'm giving up. But it's for the best.
谁的电♥话♥
Who's that?
我申请的一份建筑工作
Just a construction job I applied for.
那你赶快接吧
You better take it, then.
-索菲亚 -我找不到艾拉
- Sophia? - I couldn't track down Ella,
但我跟她的助理通过电♥话♥
but I did speak to her assistant.
她九点钟会去画廊
She'll be at the art gallery at 9:00.
她同意见我们一面
She agreed to meet us.
太好了 我去找你
Great. I'll meet you there.
所以这座雕塑是艾拉雕的?
So this sculpture, Ella made it?
是啊 新作品
Yeah, it's a new piece.
她是六天前开始的
She only started it six days ago.
她对它着了魔 效果相当精彩
She's been obsessing over it. It's pretty incredible.
能给你一张我的卡片吗?
Can I give you my card?
我们想跟艾拉聊聊这件作品
We'd love to talk to Ella about the piece.
我不确定有没有可能
I'm not sure that'll be possible.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
艾拉最近很低调
Ella's been keeping a low profile recently.
她不太像平时的自己
She's not been herself.
说实话 她不想跟任何人说话
Honestly, she hasn't wanted to talk to anyone.
如果你能试试 我们会非常感激
We'd really appreciate it if you could try.
对了 你还好吧?
Hey. You doing all right?
说实话 不是很好
To be honest, not great.
但我知道戴安娜一定希望我帮你
But I know Diana would've wanted me to help.
如果太难受就告诉我吧
If it gets too hard, you just say the word.
等等 等等
Wait. Whoa, wait.
我觉得她是艾拉
I think that's Ella.
艾拉
Ella?
喂 等等 喂 等等
Hey, whoa, wait! Hey, wait!
谢谢你同意帮助我们 帕拉
Thank you for agreeing to help us, Paara.
我感谢你把以赛亚安全送回家
I appreciate you bringing Isiah home safely.
-你带我们去哪里 -到时候就知道了 就在前面了
- Where are you taking us? - You'll see. It's just up ahead.
我知道你在想什么 但我们是来求助的
Look, I know what you're thinking, but we came here for their help.
我们不能再纠结这件事
We need to leave this alone.
我以为艾迪是你的朋友
I thought Eddie was your friend.
我们在这里找到的死尸也有一样的标记
The dead man we found here had the same markings
我是奉命来带他回家的
and I was sent to bring him home.
我不能视而不见 你怎么可以
I can't let that go, how can you?
我没有 但我们有提供证据的责任
I'm not. But the burden of proof is on us.
没有证据 我们就要老老实实
Without it, we stay the course.
这些人可能在护着一个杀人犯
These people could be sheltering a killer.
如果真的是这样 我不知道该怎么信任他们
And if they are, I don't know how we trust anything from them.
到了
Here we are.
这个花♥园♥的食物够我们吃一整年
This garden will help feed us for an entire year.
太神奇了
This is amazing.
我们可以帮你们种植自己的花♥园♥
We can help you plant your own garden.
我们还可以教你们怎么盖我们这种房♥子"奇吉"
We can also show you how to build Kikiiy, our structures
教你们跟临近的村庄贸易
and how to trade with nearby villages.
等等 这里还有别的村子?
Wait, there's other villages down here?
是的 有很多
Yes. Many.
等时机合适了 我们很乐意介绍你们
We're happy to make introductions when the time is right.
你真的做了很多
You're going above and beyond
我们非常感激 可是为什么帮助我们
and we're grateful, but why help us?
我们村子并不是一直这么平和
We weren't always a peaceful village.
我希望跟你们做朋友 不想结仇
I'd prefer to have you as friends rather than enemies.
-我们也是 -当然
- So would we. - Of course.
但以赛亚说天上来客是你们的敌人
But Isiah said Sky People were your enemy.
剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表