剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表
嘿 不...
Hey. No, no, no.
不要 不要
No, no.
不 不 不要
No, no, no.
萨姆 萨姆
Sam! Sam!
快来救人啊 救命
Anybody, help! Help!
来 加油
Come on, come on, come on. Hey.
来 对 对
Come on. Get up, get up.
起来
Get up!
我们就快到了 加油 继续走
We're almost there. Come on, keep going.
乔什 嘿
Josh. Hey.
伊兹
Iz.
深呼吸
Just breathe.
-嘿 -妈妈 去吧 不用带我
- Hey, hey, hey. - Mom, go, go without me.
你要带他穿过那道光
You need to get him through the light.
-好 -去吧
- Okay. - Go.
我马上就回来找你
I'm coming right back, okay? .
我知道
I know.
你准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
没事的 乔什
It's okay, Josh.
你不会有事的
You're gonna be all right.
你也是
So are you.
走吧
Come on, come on.
-妈妈 - 不 塞拉斯 放开他
- Mom! - No, Silas! Let him go!
伊芙
Eve!
爷爷 不要
Grandpa, no!
不要
No!
爷爷 乔什会死的
Grandpa, Josh is gonna die!
-我不能让你这样做 -爷爷 求你
- I can't let you do this. - Grandpa, please.
停下
Stop!
我要送以赛亚穿过那道光 你休想阻止我
I'm taking Isiah to the light. Don't try and stop me.
送他去吧 你一走...
Take him up there. The moment you go...
我就杀掉你儿子
I'll kill your son.
把以赛亚交给我 快
Give Isiah to me. Now.
都结束了 塞拉斯
It's over, Silas.
你根本不知道你在做什么
You don't know what you're doing.
我知道我根本不该信任你
I know I never should have trusted you.
妈妈 光就快关闭了
Mom, the light's almost closed.
我会看住他 伊芙 去吧
I've got him, Eve. Go.
对不起 爷爷 我必须这样做
I'm sorry, Grandpa. I have to do this.
我要救乔什
I have to save Josh.
我爱你
I love you.
那我们后会有期 孩子
Until we meet again, my boy.
走吧 走 我们得走了 我们走
Come on, come on. Let's go. We gotta go. We gotta go.
你也该去 趁它还没关闭
You should go too. Before it closes.
我不走
I'm not leaving.
我在1998年什么也没有
There's nothing for me in 1988.
去了那里我还是会死
I go there, I still die.
至少在这里我有人生目标
At least here, I have a purpose.
有我关心的人
People I care about.
谢谢你
Thank you.
再见 伊芙
Goodbye, Eve.
你妈妈做到了
Mom did it.
你感觉怎么样?
How are you feeling?
-不疼了 -是吗
- The pain is gone. - Yeah?
现在怎么办?
So, what now?
我派了团队过来 把沉洞围起来
I've got a team coming to secure the sinkhole.
-我们走吧 -不 我不走
- Let's go. - No. I'm not leaving.
我不能让你这样做
I can't let you do this.
-这由不得你 -盖文
- It's not up to you. - Gavin.
这是我拯救家人的最后一次机会
This is the last chance I have to save my family.
如果你去了 就没有回头路
If you go, there's no way back.
我回来过一次 还能回来第二次
I made it back once before. I can do it again.
你去到那边会落在西雅图
When you land, you'll be in Seattle.
离洛杉矶一千两百英里
That's 1,200 miles from Los Angeles.
你要怎么赶过去
How you gonna get there?
我也不知道 但我必须试一试
I don't know. But I have to try.
伊兹 我必须跳进去
Iz. I have to jump.
我也要去
I'm going too.
我对下面的某个人许下了承诺
There's someone down there I made a promise to.
我必须回去找她
I have to go back for her.
-爸爸 我跟你一起去 -不 伊兹 伊兹 不可以
- Dad, I'm coming with you. - No, Iz, Iz, you can't.
要么一起去 要么我跟在你后面跳
We either go together or I'll jump right after you.
你自己选
Your choice.
好吧
Okay.
我们一起走吧
Let's go together.
好
Okay.
感谢你帮的忙
Thank you. For everything.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
乔什
Josh!
你没事了吗 你还好吗?
Are you all right? You okay?
-我很好 -是吗
- I'm good. - Yeah?
都结束了 你成功了 妈妈
It's over. You did it, Mom.
不 是我们成功了
No, no, we did it.
刚才你救了我一命 你真了不起
You saved my life back there. You're amazing.
你现在才发现
What took you so long to figure that out?
我可能... 我的想法一直不太清楚
I guess I... I haven't always seen things so clearly.
发生了伊兹那件事后 我大概...
And after what happened with Izzy, I think I just...
我以为我必须用尽全力保护你们
I thought I had to do everything I could to protect you, and...
你不需要我这样
you didn't need that.
-伊芙 乔什 -你们还好吧
- Eve, Josh! - You guys okay?
是的 我们很好 很好
Yeah, we're good. We're good.
以赛亚穿过了那道光
Isiah made it through the light.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
你没有死 我好开心
I appreciate you not dying on me.
莉莉 你来干什么?
Lilly. What are you doing here?
-以赛亚呢 -他走了 亲爱的
- Where's Isiah? - He's gone, honey.
不 不 不可能
No. No, he can't be.
我要把这张地图交给他
I have to get this back to him.
莉莉 莉莉 等等
Lilly. Lilly, hold on.
莉莉
Lilly.
我们已经走了一整天 你到底要带我去哪
We've been walking all day. Where the hell are you taking me?
我们到了 斯科特
We're here, Scott.
这不可能
That's impossible.
有人造出那个建筑?
Someone built that here?
对 是我造的
Yes. I did.
你要看的东西还有更多
There's more you need to see.
以赛亚
Isiah!
他已经不在这里了
He's not here anymore.
现在我们永远也不能回家了
Now, I'll never get home.
走吧 我们回空地去
Hey, come on. We should go back to the clearing.
这是怎么回事?
What is that?
-乔什 -莱莉
- Josh? - Riley!
莱莉
Riley.
他们去了哪里?
Where did they go?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我们穿越过来了吗?
Did we make it?
我们应该是过来了
I think we made it.
我们去找妈妈和乔什吧
Let's go find Mom and Josh.
剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表