剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表
我也别无选择
I had no choice.
我是在保护你
I'm trying to protect you.
你能理解的吧?
You understand that, don't you?
你是我唯一的亲人了
You're the only family I have.
我不会让任何人把你带走
I won't let anyone take you away from me.
她说我的名字叫盖文
She said my name was Gavin.
那个女人有病
That woman is sick.
-她把你当成了别人 -谁
- She thinks you're someone else. - Who?
不重要
It doesn't matter!
你一定饿了 我看见外面有蓝莓
You must be hungry. I saw some blueberries outside.
你不是最爱吃蓝莓吗?
They're still your favorite, aren't they?
我马上回来
Be back soon.
我连成了
Tic-tac-toe.
我说我是故意让你赢的 你信吗?
Would you believe me if I told you I was letting you win?
不信
No.
你想跟她谈谈?
You wanna talk to her?
去吧 我会看着你
Go ahead. I'll be watching.
他们允许你跟我说话了?
You have permission to talk to me?
我只想问问你好不好
I just wanted to see if you were okay.
不 我不好
No, I'm not.
我们不能待在这里
We can't stay here.
我跟你说了 我不会走的
I told you, I'm not leaving.
每个人都知道我做了什么
Everyone knows what I did.
你没看见他们看我的眼神吗?
Don't you see how they look at me?
我知道你是个好人 维罗妮卡
I know you're a good person, Veronica.
给他们一点时间 他们也会看到的
Give them some time. They'll see it too.
他们看不见的
No, they won't.
那就改变他们的想法
Then, change their minds.
我们不用再孤零零地生活
We don't have to be alone anymore.
艾伦死了 你可以重新开始了
Aaron's gone. You can start over.
大家听我说
Can I get everyone's attention?
我知道你们都觉得我是个"大烟鬼"
I know you all think of me as the stoner
这是个很老的叫法
which is an antiquated term
你们都不相信我说的话
and none of you believe the things that I say.
今天我要证明你们都错了
Well, today, I'm gonna prove you wrong.
外面真的有一头奶牛
There is a cow out there.
我们一起努力能找到它
And together, we can find it.
把它带回这里
We can bring it back.
母牛是种威严的动物 我们可以收获大自然母亲对它的馈赠
We can reap the rewards Mother Nature has bestowed upon this regal animal.
它能给我们带来牛奶 奶酪 还有冰淇淋
It will give us milk, and cheese, and ice cream.
谁跟我一起去?
So who's coming with me?
-好吧 有点太离谱了 -是啊
- Okay, that is taking it too far. - Yeah.
等等 好吧 举手表示
Wait... Okay, show of hands.
祝你好运
Good luck.
有人吗?
Anybody?
-抱歉 伙计 -打猎愉快 斯科特
- Sorry, man. - Happy hunting, Scott.
那我就自己去好了
Guess I'll go by myself.
我去挪开那些树枝
Let me move those branches.
喂 你在后面怎么样?
Hey. How you doing back there?
我在想 一个星期前
I was just thinking about a week ago
申请大学似乎是我人生中压力最大的事
when getting into college seemed like the most stressful thing that could ever happen.
现在我的命运取决于一个小孩 他可能是我的爸爸
Now, my life depends on some kid who might be Dad.
伊芙 乔什
Eve. Josh.
怎么了?
What's up?
看 有烟
Look, smoke.
对 我们过去看看
Yeah. Let's check it out.
这里没人
There's no one here.
对 现在没有而已 火堆好像是刚弄灭的
Yeah, not now. The fire looks like it was just put out.
-不能确定是不是他们 -就是他们
- We don't even know if it was them. - Yes, we do.
之前我看见塞拉斯背着这个 可能他们还在附近
I saw Silas carrying this earlier. Maybe they're still close by.
看
Look.
这些足迹
These tracks.
看起来他们往那边走了
Looks like they went that way.
路太崎岖 我们应该步行跟踪
It's too rocky to drive. We should follow on foot.
乔什 你开上吉普车 到另一边跟我们汇合
Josh, grab the Jeep, meet us on the other side.
没问题
You got it.
妈妈 去吧 我不会有事
Mom, go. I'll be fine.
不好
Oh, no.
没事
It's okay.
我是乔什 还记得我吗 我们在空地上见过面
It's me, Josh. You remember me? We met at the clearing.
你来这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
来找你 你得跟我走
Looking for you. You need to come with me.
我想回家
I wanna go home.
你为什么这样看着我?
Why are you looking at me like that?
抱歉 我只是看看你有没有事
Sorry, I'm just... making sure you're okay.
我没事
I am.
以赛亚 你没事吧?
Isiah! Are you okay?
-我们没事 -发生了什么事
- Yeah, we're fine. - What the hell happened?
我们从山那边听到了撞车声
Heard the crash from across the hill.
他救了我
He saved me.
你的手腕 李维 把急救包拿来
Oh, your wrist. Levi, get me the first aid kit.
妈妈 这道伤痕
Mom, that cut...
-是同一个位置 -我知道
- It's in the exact same spot. - I know.
我们该走了
We should leave.
说不定还有别的剑齿虎
There could be more sabertooths.
塞拉斯也会出来找他
And Silas is gonna come looking for him.
吉普车没法开了 我们只能走路
The Jeep's not gonna drive. We'll have to walk.
以赛亚 我们走吧
Isiah, we have to go.
什么?不要 我想回我的村子
What? No. I wanna go back to my village.
我现在不能带你去 好吗?
I can't take you there right now, okay?
但我会带你去一个安全的地方
But I'm gonna take you somewhere safe.
我们该走了
We gotta get moving.
你愿意跟我走吗?
Will you come with me?
出来吧 小奶牛
Here, little cow.
我知道你就在附近
I know you're out here somewhere.
斯科特?
Scott?
你来干什么?
What are you doing here?
你说你需要人帮忙
You said you needed help.
你想来帮我?
And you want to do that?
你帮过我一次
You helped me once.
我想回报你的帮助
Thought I could return the favor.
其实我一个人也可以
Actually, I'm okay on my own.
-但你刚刚慷慨激昂了一番 -对 对
- But you just made that big speech. - Right...
我只是表现得比较夸张
But I was kind of, you know, being dramatic.
没关系 真的 还是谢谢了
It's fine, really. Thanks, though.
你应该去找低矮的草
You need to look for low grass.
奶牛爱吃那种草
That's what they like to eat.
-你怎么知道的 -我是在得州的农场长大的
- How do you know that? - I grew up on a farm. In Texas.
没有我 你找不到那头奶牛的
You're not gonna find that cow without me.
你出来的真正意图是什么?
Why are you really out here?
他们都觉得你是个"大♥麻♥男"
They all think you're just a pothead.
但是 有时候人们太快下结论
But... sometimes, people are judged too quickly
我觉得这样不公平
and I don't think that's fair.
我应该说句谢谢你
Thanks, I guess.
我们去证明他们看错了
So let's prove them wrong.
这些是塞拉斯的足迹 他不是一个人
These are Silas' tracks, and he's not alone.
-至少四个人 -四个
- At least four people. - Four?
他们往北去了
They were headed North.
泰 你的鼻子
Ty, your... your nose.
-坐下 -真抱歉
- Sit down. - I am sorry.
把头往后仰
Tilt your head back.
我有时会出现这种情况
This happens on occasion.
其实 我生病了
The truth is... I'm ill.
你快死了?
You're dying?
是的
Yeah.
上天不想让我忘记我已经时日无多
The universe doesn't like me to forget I'm on borrowed time.
我真难过
I'm so sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
鼻血好像不流了
Looks like the bleeding stopped.
其实平时都是我在照顾别人
You know, I'm usually the one looking after people.
剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表