剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表
Yeah. Although, this is why you shouldn't have left town.
她需要更好的榜样
She needs better role models.
喂 你还好吗?
Hey, you okay?
我紧张得好想吐
I'm so nervous, I feel like I could puke.
别担心
Don't worry.
我很快就会回来
I'll be there and back before you know it.
你必须回来
Well, you have to.
不然我去柏林谁给我当向导?
Who else is gonna be my tour guide in Berlin?
我非常乐意
I'd be happy to do it.
妈妈说那是她去过的最喜欢的地方之一
Mom said it was one of her favorite places she ever went.
那座城市棒极了 你一定会喜欢
It's an incredible city. You'd love it.
这也是我选择去那边的原因之一
It's part of the reason I chose to go there.
好了 我们该回去了
Anyway, we should get back.
-药劲上来了吗 -我一点疼痛感也没有
- Have the drugs kicked in yet? - I'm not feeling any pain.
好 这应该是好事吧
Okay. That's good, I guess.
那我先做什么?
So then, what's first?
按我之前说的
Just like I said.
用手指按着我下背部的脊柱向下
Move your finger down the spine of my lower back.
好 找到了
Okay, I got it.
对 往下按
Yeah, press down.
那就是腰椎跟...
That's where the lumbar meets the...
跟骶骨的交界
The sacrum.
我们可能给他服用得太多了
I think we may have given him too much.
没有 我没事
No, I'm fine.
你要在那个部位下针
That's where you're going to insert the needle.
等你有了戳破的感觉
Once you feel it pop,
就接上注射器 抽六毫升出来
attach the syringe, draw six cc's.
好 我现在就插♥进♥去
Okay, I'm gonna insert it now.
记住
Remember,
必须穿过肌肉层 穿过之后...
you have to push through the muscle once you do...
穿过之后怎么样 爸爸?
Once I do, what, Dad?
穿过之后怎么样 爸爸?
Once I do, what, Dad?
-呃 -爸爸 天啊 爸爸
Dad? Oh, my God. Dad!
我们已经走了半天
You know, we've been walking awhile.
-不如休息一下吧 -谢谢
- Maybe we should take a break. - Thanks.
喂 嘘 你们能听见吗?
Hey... Can you hear that?
是个死胡同
It's a dead end.
那我们在洞里继续找
So we keep searching the cave.
另一条路已经走过 我们都找遍了
We already went the other way. We've searched everywhere.
我不要死在这个洞里 我会找到出路
I'm not dying in this cave. I'm gonna find a way out.
你觉得我们该怎么出去?
And how do you suppose we do that?
这不是死胡同 这里有海藻
It's not a dead end. There's algae.
海藻有阳光才能生长
Algae needs sunlight to grow.
所以它来自某个地方
Which means it came from somewhere else.
某个有阳光的地方
Somewhere where there's light.
你觉得水下有出口?
You think there's a way out underneath the water?
只有一个办法可以知道
There's only one way to find out.
泰 我们不知道那水里有什么
Ty, we have no idea what's in that water,
更不知道它通向哪里
much less if it leads anywhere.
不行 太危险了
No, that's... It's too dangerous.
留在这里也很危险
So you're staying here.
伊芙 他说得对
Eve, he's right.
-我们必须试试 -不 肯定有别的办法 泰
- We gotta try. -No, there has to be another way.
-泰 -泰
- Ty? - Ty!
-我看不见他 -不是吧 泰
- I don't see him. - Ty! Come on, Ty!
泰 泰
Ty! Ty!
要不我们下去找他
Maybe we should go after him.
可能他找到了另一端
Maybe he found the other side.
也可能找不到
Or maybe not.
快出来吧 泰
Oh, come on, Ty.
拜托了
Come on.
泰
Ty!
泰 你还好吗?
Ty! Ty, you okay?
是的
Yeah.
有出路 在洞穴的另一端
There's a way out, on the other side of the cave.
但是有个东西你们一定要看看
But, guys, there's something else you gotta see.
一切还好吗?
Everything okay?
很好
Yeah.
在拟定飞行前的计划
Just, pre-flight planning.
你怎么样?
What's up?
我们都知道这种任务可能是什么结局
Look, we both know how these missions can go.
我不想留下遗憾没说的话
I don't wanna leave anything unsaid.
你为什么离开这里去德国?
Why did you leave for Germany?
我是被调走的
I was transferred.
你没跟我说实话
You're not telling me the truth.
你刚刚跟伊兹说 是你选择去的
You just told Izzy you chose to go there.
盖文 别问了
Gavin, just let it go...
李维 看着我 告诉我我想错了
Levi, look at me and tell me I'm wrong.
你为什么要走?
Why did you leave?
因为我承受不住了
I left because I couldn't handle it.
承受不住什么?
Couldn't handle what?
你和伊芙
You and Eve.
请你理解 伊芙很怕
You have to understand. Eve was scared.
而你整天都在喝酒
And you were drinking all the time,
念叨着一个我们觉得不真实的地方
talking about some place we didn't know was real.
你还爱她吗?
Do you still love her?
盖文 对不起
Gavin, I'm sorry.
爸爸 爸爸 爸爸
Dad? Dad. Dad!
爸爸 求求你醒过来
Dad, please, wake up.
我觉得好像没用
Yeah, I don't think that's working.
-别说了 -爸爸 我不知道该怎么做
- No more talking. - Dad. I don't know what to do.
没有他指导 我不行
Not without him walking me through it.
他已经说过了 记住他的话
He already did. Just remember what he said.
当你有了戳破的感觉 就接上注射器 抽取六毫升
Once you feel a pop, attach the syringe, draw six cc's.
好
Okay.
喂 你能做到的
Hey, you can do this.
我觉得我可能不行
I'm not sure that I can.
闭上眼 深呼吸一次
Close your eyes, take a deep breath.
有帮助吗?
That help?
没有液体 什么都没有 可能戳得还不够深
There's no fluid. Nothing's happening. Maybe I didn't get it in far enough.
-我不知道 -那就...
- I just... I don't know. - Just
-我不知道 -继续往下
- I don't know. - keep going.
好
Okay.
-好的 六毫升抽出来了 -看来你成功了 莱莉
- All right, that's six cc's. - I think you did it, Riley.
现在可以说话了吗?
Is it okay to talk now?
现在我们只要等他醒过来 看他的腿会不会有知觉
Now we just need him to wake up. See if he can feel his legs.
-你还好吗 -很好
- You good? - Yeah.
这边
This way.
该死
Oh, damn.
怎么回事?
What the hell?
他在这个洞里生活
He was living in this cave.
凯尔森谷学院 加州莫哈韦
"Kelso Valley College, Mojave California".
-他怎么来的 -不知道
- How did he get here? - I don't know.
看这些记号♥ 他应该至少待了几年
But by these markings, looks like, he was here at least a few years.
最后他放弃了一枪打烂了脑袋
Until he gave up. Blew his brains out.
他在这待了那么久都没找到回家的路 我们也没希望了
He was here all that time. He never found a way home. And neither will we.
求求你醒过来 爸爸 天啊 求你了
Please wake up, Dad, please. Oh, God, please, please.
-莱莉 -爸爸
Riley. Dad?
爸爸
Dad!
喂 喂 我扶你起来
Hey, hey, let's get you up.
来
Here.
有什么感觉吗?
Can you feel anything?
-我也不知道 -好吧
- I don't know. - Okay.
试着动动你的脚趾
Well, try to move your toes.
动不了
I can't.
再努力一点 加油
Try harder. Come on.
爸爸加油
Come on, Dad.
继续努力 加油
Keep trying. Come on.
动了
They're moving.
能动了
Oh, they're moving.
-我为你骄傲 -谢谢
剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表