剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表
- I'm proud of you. - Thanks.
我今天犯了好几次心脏病
but I've had about eight heart attacks today.
再也别这样折磨我了好吗?
So let's never do that again, okay?
好吧
Okay.
我们在洞里发现的东西不能告诉任何人
We can't tell anyone what we found in that cave.
现在大家依然抱有希望
Right now, people still have hope.
夺走了希望 就会变得很危险
We take that away, it's a dangerous thing.
就算我们守口如瓶 大家也会很快失去希望
And even if we keep this quiet, people are gonna lose hope pretty quickly
-因为他们会被饿死 -不会有人饿死
- when they're starving to death. - No one's gonna starve to death.
洞里那个人在这生活了很久
That guy in the cave, he lived here for a while.
他很显然找到了食物
He obviously found food.
-伊芙?你去哪 -看
- Eve, where you going? - Look.
看这里 蘑菇
Look at this. Mushrooms.
不要 我才不吃 说不定有毒
Hell no, I'm not eating those. They're probably poisonous.
这种没毒 相信我
No, they're not. Trust me.
我老家遍地是这种蘑菇 人称"林间鸡肉"
They were everywhere where I grew up. They're called chicken of the woods.
不过还是煮熟了更好吃
Though, they're better when they're cooked.
-好吧 我真的饿坏了 -彼此彼此
- Okay, I'm officially starving. - Join the club.
还记得《天劫余生》那部电影吗?
Do you remember that movie Alive?
一支足球队的飞机在安第斯山坠毁
The one about the soccer team that crashed in the Andes
后来他们开始吃人
and everyone ate each other?
不知道我们过多久会变成那样
I'm just wondering how long it'll takes us to get there.
因为他们很快就开始了人吃人
Because they went to cannibalism a lot sooner than you'd think.
之前我们不是不说话吗?
Remember that no talking thing?
再来一次吧
Let's try that again.
-乔什 -妈妈
- Josh. - Mom.
你去哪了?
Where have you been?
-喂 -你怎么全身都湿了?
- Hey. - Why are you all wet?
说来话长 你还好吧
It's a long story. You okay?
-还好 -是吗
- Yeah. - Yeah?
-好多了 -好
- Better. - Okay.
找到吃的没有
Any luck finding food?
没猎到什么 但我们找到了这个
Uh, well, not with hunting, but we did find these.
伊芙为大家立了大功
Eve really came through for everyone.
-谢谢 -太棒了 我本来就在考虑当素食者
- Thank you. - Amazing. I was thinking about going vegan anyway.
采了很多 大家都够吃
And there's plenty for everyone.
看来你们没找到别的人
I guess you didn't find anyone else out there, huh?
对 一个人都没有
No. Not a soul.
祝你好运
Good luck.
能让我们单独谈谈吗?
Can you give us a minute?
-盖文 -李维
- Gavin. - Levi.
现在唯一重要的是这项任务
Right now, all that matters is the mission.
等你找到伊芙 把这个给她
When you find Eve, I need you to give her this.
把我的亲人带回家
You bring my family home.
我跟你保证
You got my word.
你想干什么?
What do you want?
-听我说 你♥爸♥爸的事... -我不想谈起他
- Listen, about your father... - I don't want to talk about him.
我要告诉你
I need you to know...
我那样做 是别无选择的
what I did, I didn't have a choice.
是你扣动的扳机 你明明有选择
You pulled the trigger. You had a choice.
我本来也不想搞成那样
I didn't want it to go that way.
我也不会站在这里为这件事道歉
And I'm not gonna stand here and apologize for it.
对 你当然不会道歉
No. No, you wouldn't, would you?
我不想跟你说话
I don't want to talk to you.
我不想跟你有任何关系
I don't want anything to do with you.
我们各走各的吧
You're on your own.
-你好 -你好
- Hey. - Hey.
今天如果没有你 不知道我能不能坚持下来
I don't know if I would've gotten through today without you.
我感觉你自己也能走出一条路
Oh, something tells me you would've worked out a way.
伊芙
Eve.
我需要跟你解释清楚
Listen, I owe you an explanation.
关于我经历的一切
About what I've been going through.
为什么我身上有枪 等等
You know, why I have the gun. Everything.
我患了脑瘤 伊芙
I have a brain tumor, Eve.
晚期
It's terminal.
天啊 泰
Oh, Ty.
-真为你难过 -自从确诊后 我...
- Oh, I'm so sorry. - Since I was diagnosed, I just...
我感觉我失去了人生目标
I felt like I lost my purpose.
我放弃了我的事业 疏远了我妻子
I quit my practice, pushed my wife away.
我只希望结束这一切 但...
I just wanted it all to be over, but...
我不想像洞里那个人一样死去
I don't want to end up like that man in the cave.
所以我...
So I...
可以替我保管它吗?
Would you mind holding on to this for me?
好
Sure.
其实你也要做个选择 伊芙
You know, you have a choice to make, too, Eve.
怀揣着负罪感也是很痛苦的
Guilt is too tough a thing to carry around.
你可以放下它
You can let it go.
-对 只是没那么容易 -为什么
- Yeah, it's just not that easy. - Why not?
出事那天 我不是在加班
The day of the accident, I wasn't working late.
我跟一个人在一起
I was with someone.
我明白了
I understand.
但这跟这件事没有关系
But that had nothing to do with what happened.
你可能很难相信 因为长久以来
It may be hard to believe because that's what you've been
你一直在这样对自己说 但这是事实
telling yourself all this time, but it's the truth.
我知道你没问我的看法 但我想建议你
I know you're not asking for it, but my advice?
向前看吧
Move forward.
因为这种负罪感
Because this guilt,
对你没有好处
it's not doing you any good.
我在拉布雷亚上空两千英尺
I'm 2,000 feet over La Brea.
开始下降
Initiating descent.
好的 我正在进入天坑
Okay, I'm entering the sinkhole.
启动稳定器
Stabilizers engaged.
这里的读数有异常
I'm getting some unusual readings here.
你看到了什么 上尉?
What are you seeing, captain?
再说一次 信♥号♥♥有干扰
Say again, we've got interference.
失去控制
Losing control of...
一号♥发动机失去控制
Losing control of engine one.
重复
Repeat--
-回话 -控制 一号♥发动机
- levi? Come in. - Control--engine one.
回话 你是否听到
Come in. Do you copy?
李维 怎么了?
Levi, what's going on?
更换为手动驾驶 我控制不住它
Switching to manual. I can't keep control.
达尔加多上尉 你在吗?
Captain Delgado, are you there?
右侧发动机起火 重复...
Right engine on fire. I... Repeat.
右侧发动机起火 我要坠机了
Right engine on fire. I'm going down!
李维 李维 你是否听到?
Levi! Levi, do you copy?
他失联了
We've lost him.
剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表