剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表
So what if your mom and Josh somehow ended up
那些鸟所在的地方呢?
in the same place that they came from?
-爸爸... -我知道听起来是怎样的
- Dad. - I know how it sounds, okay?
我都不知道自己信不信
I'm--I'm not even sure I believe it myself.
但或许我们能够证明
But maybe we can prove it.
-怎么证明 -我有一个主意
- How? - I have an idea.
-萨姆 -萨姆
- Sam! - Sam!
一切发生得太快了 我想他到了这里
It all happened so fast. I think this is where he went over.
我们得去那里看看
We've got to get a look down there.
给我手电筒
Give me a flashlight.
天啊
Oh, God.
-怎么了 -我拿错背包了
- What? What's wrong? - I took the wrong backpack.
天啊 缝线 抗生素
Oh, God, the sutures, the antibiotics.
都在他那里 萨姆全都拿走了
He's got everything. Sam has everything.
听着 我们得找到萨姆
Look, we're gonna find Sam.
我们要拿药去救你儿子
And we're gonna find these meds for your boy.
他们谁都不能死 知道吗?
We're not gonna let either of them die, okay?
-好 -走吧
- Okay. - Let's go.
我们即将迎来人类历史上最重大的
We're on the brink of the most important discovery
科学发现 我们有责任调查
in human history. We have a responsibility
那道光之后有什么
to investigate what's beyond that light.
我们的想法一致 内森博士
We're all on the same page, Dr. Nathan.
但我们不能授权探索任务
But we can't authorize an exploratory mission,
除非我们能确认那道光指向那里
not until we know for certain where that light leads.
我理解 此刻我正在努力调查
I understand. And I'm working on that as we speak.
有确凿消息时就请告诉我们
Well, when you have something concrete, you let us know.
我会的
I will.
他在那边
There he is.
沈博士 请问你有时间吗?
Dr. Shen, do you have a minute?
不好意思 你是谁?
Sorry, who are you?
你想和我谈谈
Someone you want to talk to.
关于天坑里飞出来的那些鸟
About those birds that flew out of the sinkhole.
现在不合适
This isn't a good time.
在新闻里 你问那些鸟是从哪里来的
On the news, you asked where those birds came from.
我可能知道
I think I may know.
你觉得那些鸟来自过去
So you think these birds are from the past
而你家人也在那里?
and that your family is there too.
我们知道听起来是怎么样的 但我们很需要你的帮助
Look, we know how it sounds, okay, but we could really use your help.
抱歉 我是信奉科学的人 不信科幻小说
I'm sorry. I'm a man of science, not science fiction.
要是我们能证明呢?
What if we could prove it?
这是我妻子的戒指 我昨晚挖出来的
This is my wife's ring. I dug it up last night.
我只请求你做一下放射性碳测年
All I'm asking you to do is carbon date it.
我真的要走了
I really do need to get going.
你有家人吗 沈博士?
You have a family, Dr. Shen?
两个女儿
Two daughters.
难道你不会为了她们倾尽所有吗?
Wouldn't you do anything to save them?
-我当然会 -我只是想这么做
- Of course. - That's all I'm trying to do.
-要是你错了呢 -你大不了浪费几个小时
- And if you're wrong... - You've wasted a couple hours.
但如果我是对的 你将会造就一项惊人的发现
But if I'm right, you'll have made a hell of a discovery.
好吧 我下午来做
All right. Give me the afternoon.
朋友 你走运了
You, my friend, are in luck.
我给你偷来了一瓶水
I snagged you a bottle of water.
听着 他们肯定很快回来
Hey, hey. I'm sure they'll be back soon.
可能我们的父母正在堵车呢
Maybe our parents are stuck in traffic.
你现在还开玩笑?
Are you seriously making jokes?
我们回家时你得看看我的抖音 我可搞笑了
You should check out my TikTok when we get home. I'm very funny.
听着 别说话了 好吗?
Hey, hey. Hey, just stop talking, okay?
省点力气
Save your energy.
-萨姆 -萨姆
- Sam! - Sam!
我们找了好几个小时 他会在哪里?
We've been looking for hours; where could he be?
萨姆
Sam!
你已经累坏了 过来 休息一会儿
You're exhausted. Here, come on. Take a minute.
-好 -给你
- Yeah. - Come on.
谢谢
Thanks.
-我不用了 谢谢 -你不喝吗
- No, I'm good. Thanks. - You don't need any?
难道你是女超人?
So what, you're Superwoman?
我每天早上五点起来跑十英里
No, I wake up at 5:00 a.m. every day and run 10 miles.
能锻炼耐力
You build a stamina.
十英里 厉害 你在躲避什么?
10 miles, wow. What are you running from?
我不知道现在是心理治疗时间
Didn't realize we were in session.
走吧 继续找
Come on. Let's keep looking.
-好 -走
- Yeah. - Come on.
不好意思 你的手♥机♥有信♥号♥♥吗?
Hey, hey, excuse me. Do you have any cell reception?
-没有 -没有?
- Mm-mm. No. - No?
当然了 怎么会有 你掉进了一个大坑里 真是太棒了
Of course not. Why would you? You fell in a massive hole. That's just great.
完全没必要恐慌发作
No reason to have a panic attack at all.
-你还好吗? -不太好
- Hey, you all right? - Not really.
我想回答那个无价的问题 我们在哪里
I'm trying to answer the million dollar question of where we are.
如果有人的手♥机♥有信♥号♥♥
I thought if maybe someone had a signal,
或许我们可以打电♥话♥求救?
we could possibly call for help,
想办法回家? 但很明显没有希望
try to figure out a way home. But obviously, that's hopeless.
你不是说你有些推测吗?
I thought you said you had theories on that.
是的
I did.
我想我可能吃了强劲的毒品
I thought maybe that I ate some really strong edibles
我即将从床上醒来 就像《黑客帝国》里的尼奥
and I'm about to wake up in bed like Neo in "The Matrix."
天啊 我们彻底完蛋了
Oh, man. We're totally screwed--
冷静点 我们会没事的 伙计
Hey, hey, hey. Calm down. We're gonna be fine, buddy.
谢谢
Thanks.
我只是无法相信这一切的发生
I just can't believe this is all really happening, you know?
我也不信 你是澳大利亚来的?
Neither can I. You from Australia?
对 你怎么看出来的?
Yeah. What gave that away?
你挑错了去洛杉矶观光的日子
Guess you picked a bad time to visit LA.
我不是去观光的 我住在洛杉矶
Oh, no. I'm not visiting. I live there.
听说你是警♥察♥?
I heard that you're a cop.
你是洛杉矶警♥察♥局的吗?
What, are you like LAPD or something?
不 我是路易斯安那的
No, I'm from Louisiana.
你去洛杉矶做什么?
So what were you doing in LA.?
我有自己的原因
I had my reasons.
舒服点了吗?
Feeling any better?
好一点了
A bit.
等等 你去哪里?
Wait. Where are you going?
找辆车去给我的手♥机♥充电
Well, to charge my phone in one of these cars.
你说了 或许能帮我们离开这里
Like you said, it could help us get out of here.
祝你好运 我觉得这些车都坏了
Good luck. I don't think any of these cars even work.
那我就找一辆没坏的
Well, I'm gonna find the one that does.
该死
Damn it.
不是吧
No.
打扰一下 你好
Excuse me. Hey.
什么事
Yes.
你们父亲的事 我很遗憾
I'm really sorry about what happened to your father.
不知道你们能不能帮个忙
I was wondering if you can maybe help me.
我想找那辆野马的车主
I'm looking for the owner of that Mustang.
20多岁 大约六英尺高 棕色头发
Mid-20s, about 6 feet, brown hair,
穿着绿色外套 黑色连帽衣
wearing a green jacket, black hoodie.
没见过
Haven't seen him.
-你呢 小姑娘 -她也没见过
- How about you, little girl? - Neither has she.
你确定吗 亲爱的?
You sure about that, sweetheart?
我妹妹不会说话 很多年没说过了
My sister doesn't speak. She hasn't for years.
如果见到他就来找我
Look, you see him, you come and find me.
好吗 如果你们有什么需要尽管...
Understand? And if, you know, you all need anything, just...
其实 你能帮我照看一下莉莉吗?
Actually, would you mind watching Lilly?
我说了 我在找人...
Like I said, I'm looking for someone.
拜托 就一会儿 她不会麻烦你的
Please, just for a little. She won't be a bother.
拜托了 我要埋葬爸爸
Please. I have to bury our father.
好 没问题 我乐意帮忙
Yeah, sure. Happy to help.
你饿了吗?
You hungry?
萨姆 萨姆
- Sam! - Sam!
萨姆
Sam!
-这边 -萨姆
- Hey, guys. - Sam.
这边
Over here.
天啊 萨姆
剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表