剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表
But that's only temporary, right?
迟早会消肿的
I mean, the swelling will go down.
把液体抽出来才行
Only if it's drained.
好吧 那我们该怎么做?
Okay, so, what are we supposed to do?
不是"我们" 是你
Not we. You.
什么?
What?
你来抽出液体
You need to drain the fluid.
-爸爸 不行 -听着 听着
- No, Dad. -Listen, listen.
伊芙从救护车拿来了医疗用品
Eve brought back medical supplies from the ambulance.
你需要的工具里面都有
Everything you need is in there.
爸爸 我不是医生
Dad, I'm not a doctor.
连医学预科生都不是 我半路退学了 还记得吗?
I'm not even pre-med. Remember, I dropped out.
这个手术很简单 我会一步步指引你
It's a simple procedure. I'll guide you step-by-step.
太疯狂了
This is crazy.
这里没有第二个能做的人了
There's no one else here who can do it.
必须在几个小时内释放
It needs to be relieved in the next few hours,
否则我可能再也不能走路
or I may never walk again.
抓到了
You got it.
搞定了一只
One down.
现在只要再抓十只 就够大家吃了
Now, all we need is, like, 10 more to feed everyone.
好样的
Good job.
真不忍♥心杀它 但我们总要吃饭 对吧?
Hate to have to kill it, but we got to eat, right?
泰?
Ty?
熊
Bear.
-现在怎么办 -别跑
- What now? - Don't run.
嘿 小家伙
Hey, little guy.
好吧 去吧 去吧 去吧 好
Okay. Go, go, go. Okay.
现在跑吧
Now run.
伊芙 伊芙 这边 往这边来 快
Eve! Eve, this way. This way! Come on!
看 这里有个山洞
Look, there's a cave.
它过来了 它过来了
He's coming. He's coming!
天啊
Jesus.
出现医疗紧急状况了吗?
Is this like a medical emergency situation?
我没事 那边那个人在吃草
I'm good, it's just that guy over there, he's totally eating grass.
其实草跟沙拉差不多 所以...
Well, technically, grass is kind of like a salad, so...
好恶心啊
That's just disgusting.
你真觉得我们到了过去吗?
Hey, you really think we're in the past?
也太离谱了 是吧?
I mean, it's crazy, right?
离谱不一定是假的
Doesn't mean it's not true.
伙伴们 我需要你们帮忙
Hey, hey, guys. I need your help.
怎么了?
What's up?
如果我不马上抽走我爸爸腰里的液体
Basically, if I don't drain my Dad's back right away,
他就会瘫痪
he'll be paralyzed.
天啊 这也太可怕了
Wow, that's a lot to take in.
对 所以我需要麻醉品帮他缓解疼痛 比如酒精
Yeah, so I need an anesthetic. Something to numb the pain. Like alcohol.
好啊 我这就去贝夫莫买♥♥几瓶
Sure, I'll just pop over to my local BevMo.
我们到车上找找 会有发现的
We'll search the cars. We'll find something.
谢谢 请快点 拜托了
Thank you. Just hurry, please.
你这样只会让她失望
Now you're really setting her up for disappointment.
如果真的有酒 我早就找到了
If there was booze lying around, I would've found it.
我受伤时她照顾了我
She took care of me when I was hurt.
仔细想想
Just think.
一定有些能用上的东西
There has to be something we can use.
等等 我可能有个办法
Hold on, I may have an idea.
没用的
It's useless.
好吧 我们得想办法离开这里
All right, we got to find another way out of here.
有人过来
Someone's coming.
你好?
Hello?
玛丽贝丝?
Marybeth?
卢卡斯?
Lucas.
你们怎么会在这里?
What are you guys doing here?
附近有个剑齿虎陷阱
There's a saber-toothed trap nearby.
我们在寻找造陷阱的人 但是没找到
We were looking for whoever built it, but no luck.
我们是被一头熊追进来的 洞穴出口坍塌了
A bear chased us in here. Cave entrance collapsed in.
所以我们才活了下来
It's the only reason we survived.
什么?
What?
开什么玩笑 那是我们唯一的出路
Oh, you got to be kidding me. That's our only way out.
不 不 肯定有别的路能出去
No, no. There's got to be another way out of here.
洞里有个分叉
Well, there was a split in the cave.
我们选了右边 结果是死胡同
We went to the right, it was a dead end.
说不定另一条路能出去
Maybe we can get out the other way.
也有可能又是死胡同
Or it's just another dead end.
-我们不能待在这什么也不做 -我有这样说过吗?
- We can't stand here and do nothing. - Oh, did I say we should?
我们去试试另一条路
It looks like we're going the other way,
按你妈妈说的做
just like your mom says.
你怎么知道她是我妈妈?
How do you know she's my mom?
亲人吵架一听就听得出
No one argues like family, mate.
莱莉 你看这个
Hey, Riley. Check this out.
虽然没有酒 但是有这个
There's no alcohol, but there is this.
请看
Ta-da.
你开什么玩笑?
Are you kidding me right now?
这是什么?
What is that?
是我们捡到的海♥洛♥因♥
This is the heroin we found.
-海♥洛♥因♥ -我们中间有个毒贩子
- Heroin? - There's a drug dealer down here.
我们这个人群的构成很复杂
Apparently, we've got a pretty eclectic group.
我真想宰了你们俩
I literally want to kill you two.
这本来是我的直觉 但我在书上看到
I get the instinct, but I've read somewhere that heroin
以前的人会把海♥洛♥因♥当止痛药用
used to be prescribed as pain medication.
从哪读的?大♥麻♥月刊吗?
Where did you read that? High Times?
莱莉 他说得对 海♥洛♥因♥是阿片类物质 是吗♥啡♥制成的
Riley, he's right. Heroin's an opiate. It's made from morphine.
可你要指导我怎么手术
But you have to walk me through the procedure.
你吸了毒怎么指挥我?
How do you plan to do that when you're high?
别给我太大的量
You're not gonna give me a full dose.
能压住痛感就够了
Just enough to dull the pain.
听我说
Listen to me.
我不会有事的
I'm going to be fine.
我每一步都会陪着你
I'll be with you every step of the way.
你准备好了吗?
Now, you ready to do this?
这是洛杉矶更新世时期的地图
This is a map of Pleistocene Era Los Angeles.
根据你看到的画面 在哪能找到幸存者?
Based on what you've seen, where can we find our survivors?
他们在这里 这一大♥片♥空地
They're here. In this large clearing.
-你看见了他们在那里? -是的
- And you've seen them there? - I did.
我在这里找到了伊芙的戒指 穆赫兰道
This was where I found Eve's ring. Off Mulholland.
我还看见她走在一条河边 这个区域有一条
I also saw her walking by a river. There's one in that area.
就是今天的洛杉矶河
What's now the LA River.
这两点之间只有一块大空地
In between those two points, there is only one large clearing.
主要是茂密的森林和湿地
The terrain was mostly dense forest and wetlands.
我可以在哪里着陆吗?
Any idea where I can touch down?
根据地形图
Based on the topography,
空地北部一英里处应该有一条狭长的平地
there should be a small strip of land about a mile north of the clearing.
怎么样?
So?
做飞行计划吧
Set a flight plan.
我们一小时后回来讨论
We'll meet back here in an hour and review.
-好 走吧 -设置追踪坐标
- Okay, let's go. - And set up tracking coordinates.
如果可以的话 所有资料我都需要
If you can, I'm going to need everything.
比如海拔 预估的风速
Elevation, estimate wind speeds.
一切你能预知的信息
Anything you think you might be able to predict.
好的
Yes, sir.
-我不知道该说什么 -你什么都不用说
- I don't know what to say. - You don't need to say anything.
你能来我就很高兴了
I'm just glad you're here.
如果我不能开飞机去
If it's not me flying that plane down there,
必须是你
it had to be you.
是伊兹
It's Izzy.
她想趁你起飞前见见你
She wanted to see you before you flew out.
走吧
Come on.
不敢相信你已经到了开车的年纪
I cannot believe you're old enough to drive.
他们还给我办了残疾人驾照
Plus, they gave me handicap plates,
也就是说我想停哪都可以
which means I can park pretty much wherever I want.
这项特权简直太有用了
Thing's worth its weight in gold.
恭喜 她这个性都继承了你
Congratulations. You know, she gets this from you.
对 所以你真不该走
剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表