剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表
我离开了盖文
I left Gavin.
所以我和孩子们来到了洛杉矶
That's why the kids and I were in LA.
你走后 我很努力地维持那段感情
After you left, I really tried to make it work.
我一直在等待那一天
I just kept waiting for the day
希望他能重新成为我们的后盾
that he would finally be there for us again.
后来我大概明白了 这永远不可能
I guess I realized it was just never gonna happen.
伊芙
Eve...
盖文是伊兹的坚强后盾
Gavin was a rock for Izzy.
我现在能来也是因为他
And he's why I'm here right now.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
他的幻觉是真的
His visions are real.
他过去几年看到的一切
Everything that he's seen these past few years
都是这个世界的瞬间剪影
have been glimpses of this world.
之所以能有这次救援任务
The only reason there is a rescue mission
是因为盖文看到你们活在这下面
is because Gavin saw that you were alive down here.
-这不可能 -我也这样以为 但这是真的
-That's impossible. - I thought the same thing, but it's true.
他让我把这个交给你
And he wanted me to give you this.
我不明白 这是我...
I don't understand. I lost this...
-是我下来之后弄丢的 -我知道
- I lost this down here. - I know.
盖文看到了这一幕 是他挖出来的
Gavin saw it happen. He dug it up.
我知道很难相信 不过这都是真的
I know it's hard to believe, but... it's all true.
我需要一点时间
I need a minute.
我理解
I understand.
晚安 伊芙
Goodnight, Eve.
-盖文 -你怎么知道我的名字?
- Gavin? - How do you know my name?
因为...我跟她说起过你
Because... I told her about you.
内森博士? 到底是怎么一回事?
Dr. Nathan? What the hell is going on?
你怎么会在这里?
What are you doing here?
我也可以这样问你
I could ask you the same thing.
李维还活着 我在你桌上发现了我的档案
Levi's alive. I found my file on your desk,
看到了你们俩在莫哈韦的照片
saw the picture of you two in the Mojave.
我是来寻找答案的
I came here looking for answers.
-什么答案 -其他天坑的事
- About? - The other sinkholes.
我们知道了 如果有别的办法
- We know about them. - If there's another way
能找到伊芙和乔什 你需要告诉我们
to get to Eve and Josh, you need to tell us.
索菲亚 我们需要他的帮助
Sophia, we need his help.
我说过 如果不是必要 我不想把他扯进来
I told you, I didn't want to involve him in this if we didn't have to.
他们经历的够多了
They've been through enough.
-我们没别的选择了 -喂
- We're out of options. - Hey.
她在说什么?
What is she talking about?
其他的天坑关闭了
The other sinkholes are closed.
找你家人唯一的渠道是拉布雷亚
The only way to your family is the one at La Brea.
那就有麻烦了
Well, that's gonna be a problem.
因为马克曼不让别人下去
Because Markman's not letting anyone else down there.
谁说我们需要马克曼?
Who says we need Markman?
你有别的办法
You have another way.
跟我们走
Come with us.
我们继续往南走 再过四分之一英里就到了
We keep heading south, we should be there in less than a quarter mile.
你开玩笑的吗 那是卢卡斯的毒品?
You're kidding me. Those were Lucas's drugs?
对 所以真是谢谢你了
Yeah. So thanks for that.
老兄 你迟早要勇敢面对他
Dude, at some point, you need to man up.
如果他敢惹你 你要跟他硬碰硬
If he's messing with you, you gotta meet force with force.
"他有枪"这句话 你哪里听不懂?
What part of "he has a gun" don't you understand?
斯科特 我得跟你聊聊 伙计
Hey, Scott, we need to have a chat, buddy.
老兄 听我说 之前发生的事
Hey, man. Listen. I'm really sorry
我真的很抱歉 拜托你不要杀我
about what happened before. Just please don't kill me.
我为什么要杀你 现在你是我最好的朋友
Why would I kill you? You're my new best friend.
-是吗 -对
- I am? - Yeah.
只有你知道我的毒品在哪里
You're the only person who knows where my drugs are.
我要确保你在这里不会有事
I gotta make sure nothing happens to you out here.
所以 你别想离开我的视线
So you're not leaving my side.
但如果我们回去之后你不还给我 我会杀掉你
But if you don't give them to me when we get back, I will kill you.
条件交换 有道理
Quid pro quo. Makes sense.
听我说 我知道昨晚的事很难接受
Listen... I know last night was a lot.
如果你想谈谈的话...
If you wanna talk about it...
他刚出事的时候
When he first had his accident,
他一直在尝试告诉我这都是真的
he kept trying to tell me that this was all real,
而我... 我不相信他
and I just... I didn't believe him.
我们带他看了很多医生
We took him to so many doctors,
没有一个能查出他出了什么问题
and none of them could find anything wrong with him.
你不可能知道这是真的
There's no way you could've known it was true.
连盖文也不知道
Even Gavin didn't.
我知道 我只想回去 告诉他我很抱歉
I know, I just wanna get home and tell him I'm sorry.
伊芙 还有一件事
Eve... there's one more thing.
盖文知道我们的事
Gavin knows about us.
伙计们 这边
Guys, over here.
那是什么?
What is that?
斯科特 知道吗?
Scott, any ideas?
我觉得是某种堡垒
I'm gonna go with some kind of fort.
这个时期这里有土著居民 可是...
I mean, there were indigenous people during this time, but...
我觉得他们造不出这样的构造
I didn't think they made structures like that.
不管它是什么 总之信♥号♥♥来自那里
Well, whatever it is, that's where the signal is coming from.
那我们就过去吧
Well, then that's where we're going.
我们不是来照顾这些人的
We're not here to take care of these people.
如果你想开口说话 你知道会发生什么
If you even think about talking, you know what will happen.
我觉得这样做不明智
I don't think this is a good idea.
给他一个机会吧
Just give him a chance.
拜托了 维罗妮卡
Please, Veronica.
我待在这边 如果你们刺♥激♥了她 就别谈了
I'll be right here. If you upset her, this is over.
她想给我们看什么?看马吗?
What does she want to show us? A horse?
你们先请
After you.
这是李维开的那种飞机
This is the plane Levi flew.
做了些细微的改动
With some slight modifications.
你到底是谁?
Who are you?
跟你有相同目标的人
Someone who wants the same thing you do.
到达下面那个地方
To get to that place below.
看来你花了很多工夫来实现这个目标
Well, looks like you went to a lot of trouble to make that happen.
我和丽贝卡曾经是调查
Rebecca and I were part of a team
莫哈韦天坑的小组成员
that investigated the Mojave sinkhole.
当时派了一支勘探组下去
An exploratory crew was sent down there,
她设计了送他们去的飞机
and she designed the plane that took them.
他们飞过了那道光
They made it through the light,
但在他们回来之前就关闭了
but it closed before they could come back.
你们为什么躲在这座牧场?
So why are you hiding out here on a ranch?
如果那样的任务出了问题
Well, when a mission like that goes wrong,
总需要有人当替罪羊
someone has to be the scapegoat.
也就是我
That was me.
但我跟我自己承诺如果再有机会
But I promised myself that if there was ever a chance
下去 我会做好准备
to get back there, I would be ready.
我知道达尔加多机长的飞机为什么出了故障
I know why Captain Delgado's plane failed
也知道它为什么会引起地震
and why it caused those earthquakes.
我还知道我这架不会出现同样的问题
I also know that mine won't have the same issues.
所以我来到了这里 盖文
That's why I came here, Gavin.
我知道她在设计自己的飞机
I knew she was working on her own plane.
但李维的飞机坠毁后 我的飞行员退出了
But my pilot backed out after Levi's plane crashed.
而你的到来完全是命运的安排
Which makes you coming here a touch of fate.
你想让我驾驶它?
You want me to fly?
你来这里寻求办法拯救家人
You came here looking for a way to save your family...
这就是你的办法
this is it.
我知道昨天的事很吓人
Now, I know... yesterday was scary.
但我跟你保证 你现在很安全
But I promise you, you're safe now.
关于你看到的一切 我想问你几个问题
I want to ask you a few questions about what you saw.
你只需要摇摇头表示可以或不可以
But all you have to do is shake your head, yes or no.
可以吗?
Can you do that?
很好
Good.
你看到是谁伤害了艾迪吗?
Did you see what hurt Eddie?
是人吗?
Was it a person?
好的
Okay.
我想让你回想一下
Now... I want you to think back
看能不能想起他什么样子
and see if you can remember what they looked like.
剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表