剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表
你怎么从来不跟我们讲?
How come you never told us?
大概是...
I guess...
我希望你和安德鲁一直觉得我是个超级英雄吧
I wanted you and Andrew to keep thinking I was that superhero.
我不希望你们知道我有毛病
I didn't want you knowing something was wrong with me.
爸爸 你没有任何毛病
Dad, there is nothing wrong with you.
隐瞒事情是解决不了问题的
And hiding things is not how you handle this.
我渐渐明白了
I'm starting to realize that.
你永远都可以跟我说实话
You can always tell me the truth.
我害怕 莱莉
I'm scared, Riley.
我们会想出办法的
We're gonna figure this out.
好
Okay.
-有发现吗 -没有 找不到他们
- Hey. Anything? - No. No sign of them.
-李维 你怎么认识她 -我不认识
- Levi, how do you know her? - I don't.
你看上面有谁
Look who's there.
丽贝卡奥德里奇设计了莫哈韦探索团队坐的飞机
Rebecca Aldridge designed the plane the Mojave crew flew down in
但她不是探索队的成员
but she wasn't part of the exploratory team.
-她怎么会在这里 -我也不知道
- What's she doing down here? - I have no idea.
-伊芙 李维 -我为她止了血
- Eve, Levi. - I was able to stop the bleeding,
但她还是很虚弱 我不确定她能不能活下来
but she's still very weak. I'm not sure she'll make it.
她有没有说什么?
Did she say anything?
她说只想跟你谈
Only that she wants to talk to you.
艾拉 你好
Ella? Hello?
她不在这里
She's not here.
既然都来了 四下看看吧
Well, we came this far, let's look around.
好
Yeah.
怎么了
What is it?
感觉这个地方有些熟悉
Something about this place feels familiar.
好像我来过一样
Like I've been here before.
盖文 你在找什么?
Gavin? What are you looking for?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
你想见我
You wanted to see me.
那个男孩很特别
The boy is special.
他必须做一件事
There is something he has to do.
但塞拉斯想阻止它
But Silas is trying to stop it.
你到底在说什么?
What are you talking about?
伊芙 你需要相信我
Eve, you need to trust me.
-你怎么知道我是谁 -这个无所谓
- How do you know who I am? - It doesn't matter.
重要的是 你必须找到以赛亚
What's important is that you find Isiah.
为什么?为什么是我?
Why? Why me?
你还不知道他是谁 是不是?
You have no idea who he is, do you?
爷爷 我们为什么不回村子去?
Grandpa, why can't we go back to the village?
你为什么伤害那个女人?
Why did you hurt that woman?
你必须相信我 以赛亚 我这样做是因为我爱你
You have to trust me, Isiah. I'm doing this because I love you.
她说了些奇怪的话 爷爷
She said something strange, Grandpa.
那个女人满口谎话
That woman is full of lies.
她说的话你一个字都别信
You can't believe a thing she says.
我要替你清理一下伤口
We need to clean your wound.
看看
Look.
那是什么?
What is that?
好像是个天坑
It looks like a sinkhole.
以前曾经是天坑
Or it used to be one.
爷爷 她说我的名字不是以赛亚
Grandpa. She said my name wasn't Isiah.
天啊
Oh, my God.
她说我的真名叫盖文
She said my real name was Gavin.
我从小手上就有这道伤痕
I've had this scar since I was little.
我一直不知道它是怎么来的
I never knew where it came from.
爸爸 你在说什么?
Dad, what are you talking about?
我也解释不清 但这就是我
I... I can't explain... but it's me...
我小的时候
when I was a kid.
我就在那个地方
I'm in that place.
-这怎么可能 -我也不清楚
- How is that possible? - I'm not sure.
但我看到的那些应该不是幻象
But I don't think the things I've been seeing are visions.
而是记忆
They're memories.
我觉得我来自那个世界
I think I'm from that world.
以赛亚就是盖文?
Isiah is Gavin?
没错 伊芙 他需要你的帮助
He is, Eve. And he needs your help.
剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表