剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表
These last few years, all I've wanted is to get back to her.
-现在我可能要回去了 -你害怕她有新对象了
- And now that I might... - You're afraid she moved on.
我下来的前一天 我们还在做结婚计划
The day before I came down here, we were making wedding plans.
我们打算在沙滩上结婚
We were gonna get married on the beach.
我每天都想着那件事
I've thought about that every day.
她可能也一样
She probably has, too.
以我的经验 不管离你爱的人距离有多远
In my experience, it doesn't matter how long you've been away from the person you love.
那些感觉永远不会变
Those feelings never change.
看来压缩机运转得没问题
Looks like the compressor's working just fine.
真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
我们要回家了
We're going home.
伊芙 你是否收到?
Eve, you copy?
伊芙 你是否收到?
Hey, Eve you copy?
我是伊芙 我收到了
This is Eve, I copy.
发动机修好了
Engine's fixed.
我们要离开这里
We're getting out of here.
我们可以跟妈妈和安德鲁讲一个很棒的故事
We got one hell of a story to tell mom and Andrew.
-真不敢相信 -可不是
- I can't believe it. - I know. I know.
那是什么东西?
What the hell was that?
在那边
It's up there.
-李维叔叔 -那是什么
- Uncle Levi! - What was that?
好像是一架无人机 看着像军方的
I think it's a drone. It looks military.
与其让无人机坠地损毁
Maybe instead of crashing drones down here
他们还不如再多派几个救兵
they could actually send some more help.
他们在用无人机监控天坑
They were using them to monitor the sinkhole.
肯定是其中一架掉了进来
One must've fallen through.
等等 等一下
Oh, wait a minute. Hold on.
看这里
Look at this.
我看看
Let me see.
我产生了"饥饿游戏"的感觉
I'm getting real Hunger Games vibes right now.
上面说了什么?
What's it say?
"请按播放键"
Press play.
伊芙 你的信我收到了
Eve, I got your letter.
我知道我们两个世界之间的传送门正在关闭
I know the portal between our two worlds is closing.
我知道你们想修好李维的飞机 然后回家去
And I know you're trying to fix Levi's plane to get home.
但是不会成功
But it won't work.
我们找到了李维飞机的残骸
We found the wreckage from Levi's plane.
不会的
There's no way.
我不知道哪里出了问题 我只知道你们不会成功
I don't know what went wrong, I just know you won't make it.
我需要你向我保证
I need you to promise me...
无论如何 你都不会让飞机起飞
no matter what, you won't let that plane take off.
我知道这是个很离谱的请求
I know it's a lot to ask.
我知道你一定觉得这是你回到我们身边唯一的办法
And I know it must feel like it's your only way back to us
但它不是
but it's not.
之前你向我求救
You asked me for help.
我找到了一架飞机
I have a plane.
我会去救你 救乔什 还有大家
And I'm coming for you, for Josh, for everyone.
我不会让你失望
I won't let you down.
我只需要你相信我
I just need you to trust me.
老兄 有个东西从天上掉了下来
Dude, something just fell out of the sky.
你连好奇都不好奇吗?
Aren't you the least bit curious about it?
不好奇 继续走
No. Keep going.
你妈妈是个警♥察♥ 我听说警♥察♥退休金不错
Your mom's a cop. I hear they get good pensions.
说不定她会借钱给你
Maybe she could give you a loan or something.
这不可能
Not an option.
-快走吧 -好吧 好吧
- Come on, then. - Okay. Okay,
跟亲人借钱确实很麻烦 我理解
borrowing money from family can be tricky, I get it.
很显然你跟你妈妈的关系需要修补
Well, clearly you got a lot to work out with your mom.
毕竟你站在法律的另一边
I mean, with you being on the other side of the law and all.
我没有评判你的意思
Hey, no judgment here.
我也是我家的不肖子
I mean, I'm the black sheep of my family, too.
很显然理由不一样
Obviously for different reasons.
你以为我是不肖子?
You think I'm the black sheep?
你不是吗?
Aren't you?
这么说吧 我做的是家族生意
Let's just say what I do is a family business.
我爸爸跟我是搭档
My dad and I were partners.
等等 你和你♥爸♥爸都是毒贩子?
Wait, you and your dad are drug dealers?
你妈妈简直是最烂的警♥察♥
Your mom's like the worst cop ever.
不跟你聊了
We're done talking.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
我第一次来的时候吸了大♥麻♥
Well, I was stoned when I came out here the first time.
如果我让自己进入一样的心理状态
Maybe if I got myself in the same state of mind
我说不定能想起什么
I might remember something.
这主意其实很不错
That's actually not a bad idea.
-能不能给我也... -当然可以
- Do you mind if... - Of course.
谢谢
Thanks.
别再犯傻了
Stop being an idiot.
你闹什么
What the hell, man.
等一等
Wait a minute.
喂 就是这里
Hey, this is it.
-什么 -对了
- What? - Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
对 我就是埋在了这里
Yeah! I buried it around here.
我记得当时我觉得它跟法贡森林里的树胡
I remember thinking it was the spitting image of Treebeard
一模一样
from the Forest of Fangorn.
听着 无论如何 重点就是 大♥麻♥有效果
Look, whatever. The point is, man, the weed worked.
就是这里
This is it.
好吧 等等 等等
Okay. Hold on. Hold on.
你丈夫挖出了一架
Your husband dug up wreckage from a plane
没有飞起来的飞机残骸?
that hasn't even taken off yet?
这太疯狂了
That is insane.
对 但并不表示不是真的
Yeah. But it doesn't mean it's not true.
我相信他
And I trust him.
如果他来不了怎么样?
And what happens if he doesn't make it?
我只想回家
I just want to get home.
-对 -我们都想回家
- Yeah. - We all wanna get home.
抱歉 伊芙 但他们说得对
I'm sorry, Eve, but they're right.
他们发现了我们的飞机 萨姆 我们不能忽略这一点
They found our plane, Sam. We can't ignore that.
我们不会忽略
We're not going to.
盖文的消息是我们最好的情报
Gavin's message is the best thing that could've happened to us.
现在我和戴安娜可以回去查清哪里出了问题
Now Diana and I can go back and figure out what went wrong.
不 那样风险还是太大
No. That's still too big of a risk.
唯一的风险是什么也不做
The only risk is if we do nothing.
我以为你支持这件事
I thought you were on board with this.
我在这里困了三年
I've been here for three years.
跟我一起来的人都死了 我一天也不要再待
Everyone I came with is dead. Now, I'm not staying another day.
-对 我也是 -对
- Yeah, me too. - Yeah.
妈妈
Mom.
他们一定要试一试
They've gotta try.
我们回飞机上去做一次诊断测试
Now, let's head back to the plane, do a diagnostic check.
托尼 你开车送他们
Tony, you drive them.
我们跟第一组人回空地等你们
We'll meet you back at the clearing with the first group.
好
Okay.
乔什
Josh.
我不能让你坐上那架飞机
I can't let you get on that flight.
妈妈 李维叔叔的话你听到了 他能修好它
Mom, you heard Uncle Levi. He can fix it.
你也听到了你♥爸♥爸的话 飞机还是会坠毁的
And you heard your dad. The plane is still gonna crash.
你真的觉得他能下来吗?
You honestly think he's gonna make it down here?
是的 我相信他找到了我的戒指
Yes. I do. He found my ring.
他是人们知道我们还活在下面的唯一原因
He is the only reason that people know we're still alive down here.
亲爱的 我知道这三年很不好过
Honey, I know the last three years have been hard.
但你不能忘了车祸之前的那个爸爸
But you have to remember the person your dad was before his crash.
-他已经不是那个人了 -我本来也这样以为
- He's not that guy anymore. - I didn't think so either.
但是那条消息证明他就是当年那个值得信赖的人
But that message, that's the guy that always came through for us.
他请求我们相信他
He asked us to trust him.
我们一定要这样做
We have to do that.
你想相信他就相信好了
You can trust him all you want.
我一定要坐这架飞机
I'm getting on that plane.
乔什
Josh.
维罗妮卡
Veronica!
维罗妮卡
Veronica...
别这样 把它放下
剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表