剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表
Obviously, the introduction of time travel is a lot to take in.
拜托
Come on.
这么疯狂的话你们不会相信吧?
You people aren't actually listening to this insanity, are you?
我觉得斯科特说得对
I think Scott's right.
真的?
You do?
对 我知道听上去很荒谬
No, I know how it sounds.
但我们在森林里看见了一头剑齿虎
But we saw a saber-toothed tiger in the forest.
我们还看到了跟好莱坞山一模一样的山脉
And those hills we saw, they look identical to the Hollywood Hills.
-我觉得我们还在洛杉矶 -不可能
- I think we're still in LA. - No way.
只是不知道怎么着 我们回到了过去
We're just somehow...
是它把我们带到了这里
We're somehow in the past. And that is what brought us here.
我们都是从那道光里掉下来的
We all fell through the same light.
如果是真的话 我们该怎么回家?
But if that's true, how are we gonna get back home?
反正在这讨论离谱的理论没有用
Not sitting around here talking about crazy theories.
那这些你要怎么解释?
Well, how do you explain all of this?
我不用解释
I don't have to.
你们想留下的话 随便
You all wanna stay here, be my guest.
但我要找个知道这是哪里的人
But I'm gonna find someone who actually knows where we are,
然后离开这里
and I'm getting the hell out of here.
我们都想回到亲友身边
Look, we all have people we wanna get back to.
我们会想出办法的
And we're gonna try and find a way.
但如果我们被饿死就彻底没戏了
But nothing's gonna happen if we starve to death.
她说得对 那只动物吃光了我们的食物
She's right. That thing ate all our food.
你有什么想法 伊芙?
What're you thinking, Eve?
我们要去打猎
We need to hunt.
达尔加多上尉 我们正在接近停机库
Captain Delgado, we're approaching the hangar.
李维叔叔
Uncle Levi!
你好 伊兹
Hey, Izzy.
感觉你情况有好转
Well, you look like you're doing better.
物理治疗做得怎么样?
How's physical therapy going?
一点也不好玩
Definitely not fun.
我不知道别人 反正你肯定能坚持下来
Hey, if anybody can get through this, it's you.
你好 李维
Hey, Levi.
我有事找盖文
I just came to talk to Gavin.
他在后院
He's out back.
你好 伙计
Hey, man.
我想先亲口告诉你
I just wanted you to hear it from me first.
他们要调我去拉姆施泰因
They're transferring me to Ramstein.
我真不想走 特别是伊兹还在康复
I hate leaving, especially with Izzy still recovering.
命令就是命令
Orders are orders.
我们肯定会没事的
Sure, we'll be all right.
伊芙说你又看到那个地方了
Eve said you been talking about seeing that place again.
你什么时候才肯放弃 盖文?
When are you gonna give this up, Gavin?
回到现实中吧
Come back to reality.
你跟伊芙在背后议论我
You and Eve been talking about me behind my back,
-是吗 -兄弟 听着 她很怕
- Is that it? -Look, man. She is scared.
我们都是在为你着想
We both just want what's best for you.
你再不振作起来
You don't pull yourself together,
就会失去你的家庭
you're gonna lose your family.
你以为我不知道吗
Don't you think I know that?
我看到的画面夺走了我的一切
These things I see have taken everything from me.
我已经不能开飞机了
I can't fly anymore.
省省吧 你提的建议帮不上我
So save your advice because it's not gonna help.
祝你在德国一切顺利
Good luck in Germany.
李维 好久不见
Levi, it's been a long time.
伊芙和乔什的事我太遗憾了
I'm so sorry about Eve and Josh.
来的路上他们给我做了简报
They briefed me on the way over.
说你会帮忙寻找幸存者?
Said that you were gonna be able to help locate the survivors?
是的
- That's right. - So...
所以这些年你看到的那个地方
that place that you've been seeing all these years...
它真实存在
It's real.
我这一上午都在努力地理解
I've been trying to wrap my head around it all morning.
是啊
Yeah.
达尔加多上尉 我是索菲亚内森博士
Captain Delgado. I'm Dr. Sophia Nathan.
我是这次任务的负责人
I'm running point on the mission.
很高兴认识你
It's nice to meet you.
那我们开始吧
Let's get to it.
能问你个问题吗?
Hey, can I ask you a question?
你说你是办公室经理 对吗?
You, you said you were an office manager, right?
是啊
That's right.
用树枝做抓兔子的陷阱是你的工作内容吗?
Building rabbit snares out of twigs part of the job description?
那倒不是
No, not exactly.
接着说啊
Go on then.
我在蒙大拿的一座农场长大
I grew up on a farm in Montana.
所以打猎 捕鱼还有骑马
So hunting and fishing and, you know, riding horses,
都是我们的生活方式
it was just a way of life for us.
另外我爸爸很想有个儿子
That and my dad really wanted a boy.
后来回去过吗?
You ever get back there?
我本来计划跟伊兹去一趟
Actually, I had a trip planned with Izzy.
母女一起旅行 不过
Kind of a mother-daughter thing, but...
不过什么?
But what?
不过没有成行 因为那次意外
But it never happened, because of an accident.
那件事之后 一切都变了 我变了
After that, everything changed, I changed.
大概是因为内疚吧
I guess guilt will do that to you.
伊芙 你女儿的遭遇
Eve, what happened to your daughter,
不是你的错
it's not your fault.
你自己也说了 你上班要迟到了
You said it yourself, you were running late at work.
-你邻居接的她 -开车的人本该是我
- Your neighbor picked her up. - It should've been me driving the car.
谁知道换做你会不会有变化?
Who's to say it would've gone any differently?
我跟你说了很多我的事
You know, I've told you a lot about myself.
可我对你几乎一无所知
And I barely know anything about you.
其实
Tell you what.
如果想抓到兔子的话 我们应该安静一点
If we're gonna find any rabbits, we should probably be quiet.
喂
Hey.
你想怎么样?
What the hell do you want?
你不该一个人进树林
You shouldn't be alone in these woods.
瞧瞧啊 年度最佳母亲
Look at you. Mother of the Year.
-我知道你很生气 -生气?
- I know you're angry. - Angry?
这个说法也太轻描淡写了
That's maybe the nicest way you could put it.
卢卡斯 我和你♥爸♥爸之间的事...
Lucas, what happened between me and your father...
别说了
Don't.
如果你想死在树林里 可以
Look, you wanna die in these woods, fine.
但我敢说如果我们团结一心
But I guarantee, if we stick together,
活下去的几率会更高
we've got a better shot of surviving.
不如告诉我吧 你来这里找什么?
So why don't you just tell me what you came out here looking for?
回答问题就好 不用跟我做朋友
Just answer the question. Doesn't mean we're best friends.
不是吧?
What the hell?
我昨天发现的
I found it yesterday.
一只老虎掉了进去
A tiger had fallen in.
很显然造坑的人回来过
Whoever built it obviously came back,
把老虎搬走 又重新设置好
took the tiger out and reset it.
所以你想追踪他们
So you figured you could track them
问清楚我们在哪 该怎么回家
and get answers to where we are and how to get home.
大概就是这样
Something like that.
或者这附近可能有间住处
Or maybe there's a shelter around here.
不知道公元前一万年叫什么
Or whatever they have in 10,000 BC.
你真的相信我们回到了过去?
You really believe that's where we are?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我们一起找好不好?
What do you say we look together?
我就当你是同意了
I'll take that as a yes.
爸爸 那只大地懒吃光了我们的食物
Well, Dad, that giant ground thing ate all our food.
所以一大早就"幸运"极了
So, you know, morning's off to a great start.
爸爸?怎么了?
Dad, what's wrong?
我有件事要告诉你
There's something I need to tell you.
好 你这样让我很害怕
Okay, you're kind of freaking me out.
我的腿没知觉了
I can't feel my legs.
你在说什么啊?
What are you talking about?
昨晚你说只是有点淤青
Last night you said it was just a bruise.
一开始是的 但过了一夜就肿了
It started out that way, but it swelled overnight.
多余的液体一定是压♥迫♥了我的脊髓
The excess fluid must be putting pressure on my spinal cord.
但这是暂时的 对吧?
剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表