剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表
放开我 放开
Get off me! Get off!
没事 我是来帮你的
It's okay. I'm here to help.
以赛亚?
Isiah?
-你还好吗 -我没事
- Are you okay? - I'm fine.
-好 -伊芙呢
- Okay. - Hey. Where's Eve?
她说她不能再等了
She said she couldn't wait anymore.
蹲下 蹲下
Okay. Down, down.
好吧
Okay.
我们要出其不意
We take them by surprise.
泰 帕拉 你们跟我去
Ty, Paara, you're with me.
-我们剩下的人呢 -送以赛亚去托潘加
- What about the rest of us? - Get Isiah to Topanga.
往西北方向走
Just head northwest.
我们不能一走了之
We can't just leave.
莱莉 我知道你想救乔什
Riley, I know you want to help Josh.
这样做就是帮他了 好吗
This is how you do it, okay?
蹲低一点
Stay low.
-我害怕 帕拉 -你一定要坚强
- I'm scared, Paara. - You have to be strong.
我们会尽快追上你们
We'll catch up with you as soon as we can.
对 把头压低 压低一点
Yeah. Okay, keep your head down, keep your head down.
快走 走 走
Go, go, go.
就快成功了 继续努力
Almost there. Keep going.
加油啊
Come on.
快点
Come on.
来
Here.
住手
Stop!
-塞拉斯 -他跑了
- Silas! - He's getting away!
停下
Stop!
乔什 嘿
Josh, hey, hey.
嘿 嘿 怎么了 怎么了 你说
Hey, hey, what's going on? What's going on--talk to me.
我有种奇怪的痛感突然传遍全身
It's this weird pain shooting through my whole body.
我从来没有过这种感觉
I've never felt anything like it.
伊芙 怎么了?
Eve. What's going on?
奥德里奇说过"等那道光开始关闭
Aldridge said once the light begins to close
乔什和伊兹会开始生病"
Josh and Izzy will start to feel sick.
已经开始了
It's happening.
西雅图会出现沉洞
There's gonna be a sinkhole in Seattle.
-你有什么打算 -我们要赶过去
- So, what's the plan? - We've got to get there.
我们还有机会拯救你妈妈和乔什
There's still a chance we can save Mom and Josh.
我这就预定下一班飞机
I'll book us on the next flight.
我跟你们一起去
I'm coming with you.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
我也许能想起更多事
There may be more that I remember.
说不定能帮上你们
Something that can help you.
而且我有种感觉 我需要全程参与它
Besides, something tells me I need to see this through.
好吧
Okay.
地图上有没有标记沉洞在哪里打开?
Does the map say where in Seattle the sinkhole's going to open?
有 这里 接近杜瓦米什河的河口
Yeah. There. Near the mouth of the Duwamish River.
-杜瓦米什河 -怎么了
- The Duwamish River? - What's wrong?
那是市区的中心
Well, that's in the center of downtown.
那里的人都会有危险
Everyone there is in danger.
不单单是市区 盖文
It's not just downtown, Gavin.
整个城市都可能有危险
The entire city could be in danger.
我们不知道地图的精确度
We don't know how accurate this map is.
沉洞可能在该区域的任何地方
The sinkhole could open anywhere in the area.
我们应该去警告大家 让他们从城里撤离
We need to warn everyone, get them to evacuate the city.
我们的证据是一张 公元前一万年的地图
Our proof is a map from 1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥ B.C.
不会有人相信我们的
No one's gonna believe us.
有个人说不定会
There's one person who might.
你确定这样做明智吗?
You sure you think this is a good idea?
我们没别的选择了
We don't have another option.
-爸爸 -伊兹
- Dad? - Iz?
伊兹 你没事吧
Iz, are you okay?
-怎么了 -不知道
- What's wrong? - I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
-我们跟丢了塞拉斯 -你怎么样
- We lost Silas. - How you doing?
我们要送以赛亚到光那里去
We have to get Isiah through the light.
他很安全 我让他跟着玛丽贝丝先进山了
He's safe. I sent him ahead with Marybeth to the mountain.
不 他不安全 塞拉斯还在外面 他就不安全
No, he's not safe. Not with Silas still out there.
他会爬到山上去阻止以赛亚
He's gonna go to the mountain, he's gonna try and stop Isiah.
而且他领先我们一步
And he has a head start on us.
有另外一条路
There's another way,
捷径 穿过一组洞穴
a shortcut through a network of caves.
能爬到山顶去
They'll bring you to the summit.
在哪里?
Where is it?
入口在东侧的山脚
The entrance is near the eastern base of the mountain.
在一片旷野中间 旁边有棵倒下的树
In the middle of a field, by a fallen tree.
但那里有危险
But there are dangers there.
多年前 洞穴旁有个村庄
Many years ago, there was a village near the caves.
他们会保护自己的地盘
They were protective of their territory.
那个区域仍然布满了陷阱
The area's still filled with traps.
-我们愿意冒险 -对
- Well, we'll take our chances. - Yeah.
追上以赛亚 我们要把他送进洞穴
We'll catch up with Isiah, and we'll take him to the caves.
塞拉斯呢 他知不知道这条捷径?
What about Silas? Does he know about the shortcut?
知道 但一个人去太危险
Yes. But it's too dangerous to go alone.
他会走山一侧那条稍长的路
He'll take the longer route, up the side of the mountain.
我去找他
I'll go after him.
我跟你去
I'm coming with you.
你还可以吗?
You good?
可以 虽然很疼 但我还能走
Yeah, it's painful. But I can walk.
好 那我们出发吧
All right, we better move.
萨姆跟我说"留下来 照顾奥德里奇"
Sam told me, "Stay here, look after Aldridge."
我甚至没有反对 我的好伙伴乔什遇到了麻烦
And I didn't even object. My bud Josh is in trouble.
经历了那么多
And I did nothing.
却什么也没做 我内心仍然是那个
After everything I've been through, deep down,
前怕狼后怕虎的懦夫
I'm still the same scared coward,
该死的懦夫
A freaking coward!
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
我不是在骂你 我只是生自己的气
No, I'm not yelling at you. I... I'm just mad at myself.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我以为你在休息
I thought you were resting.
我要去几英里外地的一个地方
There's somewhere I need to go. A few miles from here.
希望你能帮我过去
I was hoping you'd help me get there.
你是不打算告诉我这是怎么一回事喽?
And I suppose you're not gonna tell me what this is about.
你说沉洞的出现你要为之负责
And what you said about being responsible for the sinkholes
这只是冰山一角吧?
that's just the tip of the iceberg, isn't it?
拜托了 这件事很重要
Please, it's very important.
我看过很多科幻故事
You know, I watch a lot of sci-fi.
里面总有一个你这样的角色
There's always a character like you.
-是吗 -没错
- Is that right? - Yeah.
知道的比说出来的多
Someone who knows more than they let on.
什么都不告诉别人 他们通常是坏人
Doesn't tell anyone anything. Usually, they're the bad guy.
你觉得我是坏人吗
You think I'm the bad guy?
关于这里的一切 我什么都不知道
I don't know what to think about anything here.
奇怪的事太多了
There are so many strange things.
比如为什么这头牛身上有序列号♥
Like, why does this cow have a serial number?
简直疯了
It's lunacy.
那我跟你做个交易
Then I'll make you a deal.
你送我到我要去的地方
You get me to where I need to go
我告诉你你想知道的所有答案
and I will give you all the answers you're looking for.
你也可以什么都不做 让一切保持原样
Or you can do nothing and things can stay exactly as they are.
我们什么时候走?
When do we leave?
他们在哪里?
Where are they?
他们应该已经追上我们才对
They should've caught up to us by now.
-别紧张 他们不会有事 -如果出事了怎么办
- Relax, they'll be fine. - What if they're not?
我们应该回去 他们说不定需要我们帮忙
We should go back. They might need our help.
我们需要继续前行
We need to keep moving.
把小孩交出来
Hand over the boy.
带上以赛亚 快跑
Take Isiah. Run.
走 走 快走 我们走
Come on. Come on, come on. Let's go.
到你了 伙计
Your move, pal.
剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表