剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表
我建议放了她 这是个计划
How about we let her go? That sound like a plan?
-莱莉 我会处理的 -爸爸 她发狂了
- Riley, I'll handle this. - Dad, she's freaking out.
你不能把她锁起来 这是不对的
You can't keep her locked up; it's not right.
我支持你女儿 萨姆
I gotta side with your kid here, Sam.
谢谢
Thank you.
听着 我赞成执法
Look, I'm all for law enforcement
但不能有残忍♥行为和不正常的惩罚行为
but there's this thing about cruel and unusual punishment.
我在保护大家的安全
I'm trying to keep us safe.
喂 喂
Hey! Hey!
维罗妮卡有点不对劲
Something's wrong with Veronica.
没事 我们会救你出来
It's okay; we're going to get you out of here.
-怎么了 -她突然开始呼吸过度
- What happened? - She started hyperventilating.
她出现了呼吸问题
I think she's having trouble breathing.
我们要把她弄出来
We need to get her out of there.
-快救救她 -维罗妮卡 等等 等等
- Please, help her. - Veronica, hold on, hold on.
卢卡斯 来帮我一把
Lucas, give me a hand.
-我们怎么办 -爸爸
- What do we do? - Dad.
-萨姆 -爸爸
- Sam. - Dad.
维罗妮卡 你能听见我吗?
Veronica, can you hear me?
她有没有什么病史?
Does she have any medical conditions?
-我记得没有 -脉搏急促
- No, I don't think so. - Rapid pulse,
呼吸很浅 瞳孔放大
shallow breathing, dilated pupils.
我看她是出现了焦虑诱发的过敏
I think she's having an anxiety-induced anaphylaxis.
维罗妮卡 我们要帮你 控制住呼吸 好吗
Veronica, we need to get control of your breathing, okay?
维罗妮卡 你能听见吗 维罗妮卡 你能听见吗
Veronica, can you hear me? Veronica, can you hear me?
维罗妮卡
Veronica!
她没呼吸了
She's not breathing.
快啊 呼吸啊 维罗妮卡
Come on. Breathe, Veronica.
快点
Come on.
呼吸啊 维罗妮卡 呼吸
Breathe, Veronica. Breathe.
就这样 就这样...
That's it, that's it, that's it.
保持呼吸 好了
Just breathe. Just breathe.
-不好意思 你好 -伊兹 很高兴你能来
- Excuse me. Hey. - Izzy. I'm glad you came.
再次感谢你邀请了我 这是我爸爸
Thanks again for inviting me. This is my dad.
-你好 -这是你的家人吗
- Hey. - This your family?
这是我爸爸和我姐姐
That's my father and my sister.
他们有时吵得很离谱
They could argue like crazy
但那是因为他们太像了
but that's only because they're so much alike.
有句话你们可能觉得奇怪
I know this is gonna sound weird, but...
但我心里仍然觉得他们还活着
but part of me still thinks they're alive. I just can't let it go.
-安德鲁 -我妈妈来了 我待会再来找你们
- Andrew. - My mom just got here. I'll catch up with you guys later.
你刚刚的话...
What you said...
我一点也不觉得奇怪
I don't think it's weird at all.
如果我是你 我也不会放弃希望 好吗
If I were you, I wouldn't give up hope, okay?
谢谢
Thanks.
这些是我们要救的人 爸爸
These are the people we have to save, Dad.
索菲亚
Sophia.
你开玩笑的吧?
You're kidding.
不 我可以 我现在就可以去
No, no, I can... I can leave right now.
我到那里找你
I'll meet you there.
-她说什么 -我跟你说的那位艺术家艾拉
- What did she say? - Ella, the artist I was telling you about,
她在托潘加峡谷有处房♥子
she has a house in Topanga Canyon.
在我们小时候被发现的地方附近
It's right near where we were both found as kids.
你真的觉得她是救妈妈和乔什回家的关键吗
You really think she's the key to bringing Mom and Josh home?
只有一个办法能查清楚 我们走
There's only one way to find out. Let's go.
以赛亚 以赛亚
Isiah! Isiah!
-以赛亚 -以赛亚
- Isiah! - Isiah!
我们分头在这里搜
Let's split up, search the area.
好 我跟你一起
Yeah, I'll come with you.
-以赛亚 -以赛亚
- Isaiah! - Isaiah!
以赛亚
Isiah!
以赛亚
Isaiah!
以赛亚
Isaiah!
喂 看这个
Hey. Look at this.
刚才以赛亚的朋友在玩这个
Isiah's friends were playing with this earlier.
这里还有一个
There's another one.
他在给我们指路
He's leaving us a trail.
-这个方向 -走
- It's this way. - Come on.
快放开 放了我
Please, stop. Let me go!
求求你 我想回家
Please, I wanna go home.
放我走
Let me go!
以赛亚 以赛亚 站住
Isiah! Isiah! Stop!
你好 丽贝卡
Hello, Rebecca.
马上放了他
Let him go. Now.
-我不能这样做 -他属于这里 跟我在一起
- I can't do that. - He belongs here, with me.
你爱他 我理解
You love him, I understand.
但重要的不是你想要什么
But this isn't about what you want.
你知道他有多重要
You know how important he is.
-爷爷 她到底在说什么 -没关系 以赛亚
- Grandpa, what's she talking about? - It's okay, Isiah.
我不会让你把他夺走
I won't let you take him from me.
这是最后一次警告 丽贝卡
It's your last warning, Rebecca.
放了他
Let him go.
以赛亚?
Isiah?
以赛亚
Isiah!
以赛亚
Isiah!
天啊
Oh, my God.
我们要为她止血
We need to stop the bleeding.
那个孩子 你要找到他
The boy, you need to find him.
伊芙 发生了什么事
Eve, what happened?
-不知道 -塞拉斯带走了他
- I don't know. - Silas took him.
他跟你想的不一样
He's not who you think he is.
你是谁?
Who are you?
你是丽贝卡奥德里奇 是不是?
You're Rebecca Aldridge, aren't you?
我们要马上带她回村子
We need to get her back to the village, now.
等等 求求你们 塞拉斯 你们必须阻止他
Wait, please. Silas. You have to stop him.
我去追他们
I'll go after them. Wait.
等等 等等 你怎么知道她是谁
Wait, wait. How do you know who she is?
我待会再跟你解释
I'll explain everything later.
帮他们送她回村里
Help them get her back to the village.
维罗妮卡怎么样?
How's Veronica?
她在休息 好些了
She's resting. Doing better.
那就好
Good.
爸爸?
Dad?
今天到底怎么了?
What happened today?
我做的事不值得骄傲
I'm not proud of what I did.
说到这里就算了 好不好?
Let's just leave it at that, okay?
不 很抱歉 这个解释不够好
No, I'm sorry, but that's not good enough.
我从来没见过你这种表现
I've never seen you act like that.
-绝对有事 -不 没有事
- Something's going on. - No, there isn't.
好 尽管说谎吧
Fine. Lie to me.
回到公元前一万年也改变不了什么 对吧
Why should 1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥ B.C. change anything, right?
这话是什么意思?
What's that supposed to mean?
爸爸
Dad...
在家的时候 你什么事都不跟我说
back home, you never talked to me about anything.
你总是竖起一道高墙 好像自己是个超人
You always keep this wall up, like you're superhuman.
好像你什么烦恼都没有
Like nothing ever bothers you.
那我告诉你 你谁也骗不过 好吗
Well, news flash, you're not fooling anyone, okay?
求你了 告诉我是怎么回事
Please, just tell me what's going on.
我在阿富汗的时候
When I was in Afghanistan...
发生过的一些事 会久久不忘
things happened that just... stay with you.
我回国后
When I came home...
努力去忽略它们 战胜它们
I tried to ignore it push through.
可是我做不到
But I couldn't.
有时我感觉我还在那边
Sometimes, I felt like I was still there.
你患了创伤后应激障碍
You had PTSD.
对
Yeah.
所以我开始服药控制
So I started taking something for it.
已经好多年了
I've been on them for years.
今天早上我把最后一颗药丢了
And this morning, I lost my last pill.
-妈妈知道吗 -只有她知道
- Does Mom know? - She's the only one.
剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表