剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表
你们没事吧?
You guys all right?
没事 应该没事
Yeah. I think so.
玛丽贝丝?
Marybeth?
-你感觉怎么样 -不是太好
- How are you feeling? - Not great.
所以乔什也在经历一样的事?
So Josh is going through the same thing right now?
是的 应该是 伊兹 听我说
Yeah, I think so. Iz, listen.
请不要说会没事的 爸爸
Please don't say it's gonna be okay, Dad.
你也不能确定
You don't know that.
马克曼 谢谢你来见我们
Markman, thanks for meeting us.
会出现另一个沉洞 这次是在西雅图
There's gonna be another sinkhole. This time, in Seattle.
我们需要你让全城撤离
We need you to evacuate the city.
-这是哪里来的 -从下面那个地方
- Where'd you get this? - From that place, down there.
所以你根据一张公元前一万年的地图
So you're asking me to evacuate the city
就要我撤离全市的人?
based on a map from 10,000 BC?
-你认真的吗 -不单单是它
- Are you serious? - It's not just that.
西雅图的地震读数
The seismic readings in Seattle are the exact same
跟拉布雷亚沉洞打开之前一样
as before the La Brea sinkhole opened.
西雅图建在断层线上
The city sits on a fault line.
可能什么事也没有
It could be nothing.
它击中在市区 亚当 正如地图上说的
It's concentrated downtown, Adam, just like the map says.
我们要把人都清空
We need to clear the area.
过几个小时它就会发生
This is going to happen in the next few hours.
你们明不明白要完成这种任务
Do you realize the resources and manpower required
需要多少资源和人力吗?
to pull something like this off?
如果我做了这个决定 结果是错的 我的职业生涯就完了
I make that call and we're wrong, my career is over.
我们只是想预防第二次危机
We're just trying to prevent another disaster.
如果我们说对了 你什么也不做 会死很多人
If we're right and you do nothing, people will die.
我们可以阻止它的发生
We can stop that from happening.
前提是你会帮我们
But only if you help us.
莉莉 这样没用的
Lilly, that's not gonna work.
我能弄开它
I can do this.
你弄不开
No, you can't.
莉莉...
Lilly.
别砸了
Stop!
我再找块更大的石头
Maybe I can find a bigger rock.
看着我
Look at me.
你没时间救我了
you don't have time for this.
那道光快要关闭了 过来
The light's gonna close. Come.
过来
Come here.
-我不能把你留在这 -不 你必须这样做
- I can't leave you here. - Yeah. You have to.
把地图交给以赛亚
Take the map to Isiah...
这样你才能回到家人身边
so you can get back to your family.
求你 你快走吧
Please. You need to go.
我会回来救你的
I'll come back for you.
我一找到他就马上回来
As soon as I get this to him, I'll come back.
我保证
I promise.
对不起 我不该做那些事
I'm sorry. For everything I did.
我希望有一天你可以原谅我
I hope one day you can forgive me.
去吧 去吧
Go. Go.
好的
Okay.
伤很深 你可能在内出血
It's pretty deep. You could be bleeding internally.
我们要送你回空地去
We need to get you back to the clearing.
信不信由你 这不是我第一次被刀刺
Believe it or not this isn't the first time I've been stabbed.
你带以赛亚到那边去吧 别让他看到这些
Why don't you take Isiah over there? He doesn't need to see this.
坐在那里
Sit there.
嘿
Hey.
我好担心你 你没事吧?
I was really worried about you. Are you okay?
我在坚持 我不会有事的
Pushing through it, but I'll be all right.
玛丽贝丝 你要听萨姆的话
Hey, Marybeth, you need to listen to Sam.
我们没时间回空地了
We don't have time to get back to the clearing.
我一穿过那道光 就马上去医院
As soon as I go through that light, I will go straight to the hospital.
我们还有很长一段路
We still have a long ways to go.
你确定你能坚持到吗
You sure you can make it?
我可以慢慢走 我没事的
I'll go slow. I'll be okay.
伙计们 我不要错过离开这里的机会
Guys, I am not missing my chance to get out of this place.
你们先走吧
You go ahead.
不用跟着我的节奏
You don't have to go at my pace.
玛丽贝丝
Marybeth.
别担心 我留下陪她
Don't worry, I'll... I'll stay with her.
确保她安然无恙地赶过去
Make sure she gets there in one piece.
去吧 去救你的亲人 我就在你们后面
Go, save your family. I'll be right behind you.
-好好照顾她 -好
- Take care of her. - Yeah.
他不可能领先我们太远
They can't be that far ahead.
我们要找到塞拉斯 我们必须阻拦他
We're going to find Silas. We are going to stop him.
我真不该相信他
I should have never trusted him.
他给我的族人带来了危险
He put my people in danger.
那些帮他的人是自己做的决定
People who helped him made their own decisions.
这不是你能控制的
That's out of your control.
过来
Over here.
-很痛 -真抱歉
- It's painful. - I'm sorry.
1998年的医生帮得了你吗?
Could the doctors in 1988 help you?
他们治不好我
They don't have a cure.
不过 也许医院的机器和药物会让我死得舒服些
But maybe their machines and trucks could make the end more comfortable.
那或许你应该回到你的世界
Then perhaps you should go back to your world.
我觉得这样是最好的
I think it would be for the best.
我们应该接着赶路
We should keep moving.
你怎么样?
How are you doing?
还是疼 但是还好 我在想伊兹怎么样了
Still hurts, but I'm okay. Just thinking about Izzy.
对 她跟你♥爸♥爸在一起 他会照顾她的
Yeah. She's with your dad. He's gonna take care of her.
我知道他会的
I know he is.
几天前我绝对不会相信 但...
A few days ago, I never would've believed that, but...
现在相信了
now...
我想他
I miss him.
我也是
Me too.
这就是帕拉说的那棵树
It's the tree Paara told us about.
别忘了 帕拉说这里很危险
Remember, Paara said this place was dangerous.
大家小心一点
Let's keep our eyes peeled.
我和莱莉打前哨
Riley and I will take the lead.
李维 乔什 你们断后
Levi, Josh, you bring up the rear.
不 抱歉 我要待在以赛亚身边
No, that's all right. I'll stay with Isiah.
能不能告诉我刚刚是怎么回事?
You wanna tell me what that was about?
乔什知道了我们的事
Josh knows about us.
我们现在没空处理这些
I can't deal with this right now.
我必须专心送以赛亚
I just have to focus on Isiah.
如果我去了1998年 你就没事了 对吗?
If I make it to 1988, you'll be okay, right?
应该是的
I think so.
听着 我知道你很怕
Look, I know you're scared.
换成我也会怕得要命
I'd be freaking out too, but...
但后来你变成的那个人
the person you grow up to be...
他人很棒
he's pretty great.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah.
将来你会变成飞行员
One day, you're gonna be a pilot.
你会上天飞翔
You're gonna fly.
-像鸟一样 -对
- Like a bird? - Yeah.
你很热爱飞行
And you're gonna love it.
是条死路 走这边吧
It's a dead end. This way.
看 是个焦油坑
Look, it's a tar pit.
一定就是上山的路
Must be the way up the mountain.
这下好玩了
This should be fun.
-说不定是陷阱 -如果爬上去梯子断了
- Could be a trap. - Climb up, ladder breaks.
就算摔不死 也会陷在焦油里
Even if you survive the fall, you're stuck in the tar.
可惜我们没别的选择
We don't really have another choice.
好 谁先上?
All right, who's going first?
我先上吧 趁现在身上不疼
I should go before the pain comes back.
乔什
Josh.
我们不确定它能不能承受住你的体重
We don't even know if it can support your weight.
-只有试试才知道 -乔什 不
- Only one way to find out. - Josh, no!
不 不要
No, no!
千万小心
Please be careful.
抓住梯子
Grab the ladder.
剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表