剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表
No, no, no. Put, put that down.
-你走吧 -听我说 你没有惹上麻烦
- Just leave. - Look, you're not in trouble.
我只想帮你
I just want to help.
你说谎
You're lying.
听我说 李维在修飞机
Listen to me. Levi's fixing the plane.
我们要离开这里了
We're gonna get out of here.
我只想让你跟我们走
I just want you to come with us.
然后呢?
And then what?
我会去坐牢吗?
I go to jail?
莉莉把事实告诉了我 你是跟她一样的受害者
Lilly told me the truth that you were a victim same as her.
才不是这样
That's not true.
我爸爸是个好人 他从我过去的生活中解救了我
My father was a good man, he set me free from my old life.
但他已经不在了
But he's gone now.
你终于可以回家了
You can finally go home.
已经太迟了
It's too late for that.
不迟
It's not.
你的家人还在等你
Your family is still out there.
我跟你保证 他们没有放弃再次见到你的希望
And I promise you they haven't given up hope of seeing you again.
你也不该放弃
Neither should you.
我能跟他道别一下吗?
Can I have a moment to say goodbye?
当然可以
Of course.
我在这边等你
I'll just be over here.
卢卡斯还没回来吗?
Lucas still hasn't come back yet?
不管情况什么样 他总是让我心神不宁
Doesn't matter what the situation is, he always keeps me on my toes.
我看得出你有多爱他
Well, I can see how much you love him.
你有事吗?
Can I help you with something?
你刚才在无人机旁边时 为什么那么安静?
Why were you so quiet back there? By the drone?
我觉得我没什么可插嘴的
Didn't have anything to add to the conversation.
我们下来这段时间
The whole time we've been down here
你总是直言不讳地指出我的错误 现在却变了
you've had no problem telling me how wrong I am, until now.
我觉得是因为你知道我没说错
I think it's because you know I'm right about this.
我怎么想无所谓
Doesn't matter what I think.
这里有三十个急着回家的人
There's 30 people here dying to get home.
我凭什么跟他们对着来?
Who am I to say otherwise?
如果他们坐上那架飞机 他们都会死
They're all gonna die if they get on that plane.
乔什和卢卡斯会死
Josh and Lucas will die.
我知道我们有过异议 但我们都爱自己的的日子
I know we've had our differences... but we both love our sons.
只有我们能救他们
And we're the only ones who are gonna save them.
假设我在考虑
Say I consider it.
我怎么确定你丈夫会下来?
How do I know your husband's gonna make it down here?
你确定不了
You don't.
听着 我知道听上去非常疯狂
Listen, I know how crazy this sounds.
可是玛丽贝丝 我需要你的帮助
But Marybeth, I need your help.
你一查清是谁定的就马上告诉我
Well, you let me know as soon as you find out who ordered this.
喂 出问题了
Hey. We got a problem.
一架无人授权的无人机刚刚被送进了天坑
An unauthorized drone was just sent down into the sinkhole.
-你知道这件事吗 -不知道 长官
- You know anything about this? - No, sir.
但我刚刚听到俄勒冈那边发回的消息
But I just heard from our people in Oregon.
奥德里奇的飞机被羁押了吗?
Is Aldridge's plane in custody?
那里根本没有飞机
There was no plane.
好吧 又是马克曼 他一定是知道俄勒冈一无所获了
Okay. That was Markman again, he must know Oregon was a dead end.
那我们要加快速度了
Then I suppose we'd better hurry.
好 我十五分钟内就能带大家升空
Okay. I can have us in the air in 15 minutes.
-那边情况怎么样 -李维还在维修
- How's it going over there? - Levi's still working on it.
-第一组人可以走了吗 -是的 快了
- First group ready to go? - Yeah. Almost.
比利在找你 不如你去看看他怎么了
Hey. Billy's looking for you. Why don't you go check on him?
我去催其他人加快速度
I'll see if I can hurry things up with everyone else.
谢谢 太好了 谢谢
Thanks. That's great. Thanks.
你们俩要去哪里?
Where are you two going?
我们去见李维 确保一切正常
We're gonna go see Levi. Make sure everything's okay.
-我们很快就回来 -对
- Hey. We'll be back soon. - Yeah.
你们想去阻止李维 是不是
You're trying to stop Levi, aren't you?
听我说 我这样做是为了你 好吗
Listen to me, I'm doing this for you, okay?
乔什 我是为了所有人
Josh, I'm doing this for everyone.
妈妈 不要
Mom. Don't.
抱歉 抱歉 乔什
I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Josh.
五分钟后发动机会达到最大转速
Engine will be at max in less than five minutes.
-爸爸 -喂
- Dad. - Hey.
他们知道你会去
They know you're coming.
如果他们击落我 全世界都会看到
They shoot me down, the whole world will see it.
如果他们不在乎怎么办?
What if they don't care?
我会成功的
I'll make it.
我们走吧
Let's go.
该死 他们来了
Damn it. They're here.
-你们必须马上出发 -可是飞机还没做好准备
- You need to leave. Now. - But the plane's not ready.
爸爸 我们怎么办?
Dad, what are we gonna do?
你们俩跟我上去
You two, up with me.
他们在哪?
Where are they?
你们找谁?
Who are you looking for?
我们知道你们有四个人 另外两个呢
We know there are four of you. Where're the others?
真是个好问题
That is a really good question.
你记得吗 内森博士?
Do you remember, Doctor Nathan?
不 我不记得
No. I don't.
他们在天上
There they are.
听我说
Listen.
我明白它对你很重要
I get that this is important to you...
但我真的要犯心脏病了
but I'm literally about to have a heart attack
我不是不想帮你
and it's not that I don't want to help you
但我已经三四年
it's just that I actually haven't exercised
没锻炼了 这对我的身体是一种冲击
in like, three or four years so this is a real shock to my system.
你像个小娘们一样 就不觉得累吗?
Do you ever get tired of being such a little bitch?
不会 卢卡斯 但我挖坑挖得很累
No, Lucas, but I do get tired of digging holes.
而且这是第三个了
And this is the third one.
根据戴安娜的话
And based on what Diana said
我们不到四个小时就要离开这里
we've got less than four hours to get out of here.
-把铁锹给我 -好
- Give me the damn shovel. - Sure.
这里有东西
There's something here.
那绝对不是我埋的东西
That's definitely not what I buried.
来帮我一把
Here. Help me.
该死 很重 来
Oh, damn, it's heavy! Come on.
-往后站 -好
- Stand back. - Okay.
不是吧
Damn.
1863年
1863.
这不可能
That is not possible.
不 不 这是美国内战时期的金子
No, no. This gold is from the American Civil War.
-不应该出现在这里的 -可是它明明就在
- This shouldn't be here. - Well, here it is, man.
肯定值几百万吧?
It's gotta be worth, it's gotta be worth millions. Right?
老弟 我发财了
Dude! I'm rich!
走 快走
Come on. Come on.
我检查了三遍发动机
I went over the engine three times.
如果有问题 反正我没看见
If there's something wrong, I'm not seeing it.
我有发现
I think I found something.
可能不是发动机的问题
Maybe it's not an engine issue.
旁通阀开着还是关着?
Was the bypass valve open or closed?
开着 怎么了?
Open. Why?
这上面说它是关闭的
This says it's closed.
飞机坠地时传感器一定是坏了
The sensor must have been damaged when the plane hit the ground.
飞机起飞后电脑会自动转移♥动♥力
The computer would have automatically diverted power at takeoff.
让发动机变得不稳 从而导致坠机
Destabilizing the engine and causing it to crash.
你是个天才 你知不知道?
You're a genius, you know that?
伊芙 托尼呢?
Eve, where's Tony?
他要带大家回来的
He was supposed to bring people back.
-托尼不来了 为什么
- Tony's not coming. - Why not?
李维 我不能让你这样做
Levi, I can't let you do this.
伊芙 我们查出了问题所在 你必须相信我 飞机可以飞
Eve, we figured out what went wrong. You have to believe me. It'll fly.
我们还有什么讨论的?
Why are we even talking about this?
-我们可以走了 -计划有变
- We're ready to go. - Change of plans.
伊芙 这到底是怎么回事?
Eve, what the hell is this?
李维 那架航♥班♥上的每个人都会死
Levi. Everyone on that flight will die.
也包括你
Including you.
我们必须等盖文来
剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表