剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表
洛杉矶
拉布雷亚沥青坑与博物馆
拉布雷亚
第一季 第一季
美国空军基地
加州 埃尔塞贡多
威尔榭大道
无信♥号♥♥
这一季
他们在哪儿?
他们在哪儿?
他们能回家吗?
拉布雷亚
第一季 第一集
♪ 看看外面 ♪
♪ Take a look outside ♪
♪ 多么美好的一天啊 ♪
♪ It's a beautiful day, yeah ♪
♪ 今天是一个多么美妙的日子啊 ♪
♪ Yeah, it's a beautiful day ♪
♪ 我要一直这样下去 ♪
♪ I'm gonna keep it that way ♪
♪ 保持乐观 ♪
♪ That way ♪
♪ 好好看看 ♪
♪ Take a real good look ♪
♪ 多么美好的一天啊 ♪
♪ It's a beautiful day ♪
在城里开车怎么这么难呀
Why is driving such a difficult concept in this city?
走啊
Go!
求你了
Please.
妈 我觉得他们听不到你说话
I don't think they can hear you, Ma.
嘿 伊兹 你是单接入而不是多接入 对吧?
Hey, Iz, you're single not multi-axis, right?
你说啥?
What are you talking about?
你的腿
Your leg.
我懂了 但你关心这个干嘛?
I understand. Why do you care?
我在写我的大学论文 特异性很重要
It's for my college essay. Specificity is important.
这么说 你论文写的是她的残疾?
So you're writing about her disability for your essay?
你个白♥痴♥
You're an idiot.
大学竞争很激烈的
Hey, college admissions are competitive.
那你想从我身上得到什么?
What do you want from me?
你就别做梦了
Dream on, buddy.
啊
Ugh.
-怎么了 -我的新老板
- What's wrong? - It's my new boss.
他真是个混♥蛋♥
He is such an ass.
你干了啥?
What'd you do?
非常感谢你认为这都是我的错
Thank you for thinking this is all my fault.
你嘴真甜
That's very--that's very sweet of you.
我迟到了几次
I've been late a few times.
这事好办
Well, there is a real easy fix.
别再送我们上学了
Stop dropping us off at school.
-你没必要开车送我们上学 -没错
- You don't have to drive us. - It's weird.
我们可以像其他孩子那样坐公交
We can take the bus like every other kid.
你真的别再做这样的霸道老妈了
Honestly, this helicopter mom thing has to stop.
要是我们搬回圣贝纳迪诺
Maybe things would be easier
你再给爸一次机会
if we moved back to San Bernardino
也许事情就不会那么复杂了
and you gave Dad another chance.
等会儿 你开玩笑的吗?
Hold on, are you kidding?
-伊兹 他不配 -他尽力了
- Iz, he doesn't deserve it-- - He's doing his best.
够了 都别说了
Enough, okay? Please, just stop.
什么
What the--
妈
Mom?
天哪
Oh, my God.
抓紧了
Hang on.
天哪
Jesus!
妈 当心
Mom, watch out!
你没事吧 你没事吧?
You okay? You okay?
下车 跟紧我
Okay, come on. Stay together.
快点 快快快
Come on. Go, go, go, go!
妈妈
Mommy!
你没事吧?
You okay?
快跑
Go, go.
伊兹 乔什呢?
Izzy, Izzy, where's Josh?
乔什
Josh?
乔什
Josh!
你继续跑 我去救他
Keep going, I'll get him.
不
No!
乔什
Josh!
妈
Mom!
伊兹
Izzy!
抓紧我的手
Just hang on.
伊兹
Izzy.
你得走了
You have to go.
不 我会抓紧你的
No, I've got you.
我爱你
I love you.
走啊
Run!
不
No!
妈
Mom!
很高兴见到你 加文
Good to meet you, Gavin.
非常感谢您抽空见我
Well, I appreciate you taking the time.
吉姆·吉福兹坚持说
Jim Giffords insisted.
你是他手下最出色的飞行员
Says you were the best pilot he ever had under his command.
吉姆总爱夸大事实
Well, Jim is prone to exaggeration.
我听说你在找工作
So I hear you're looking for a job.
我从空军退役
I've been out of the Air Force
两年了
in the last two years so
我想再次服役
I'm looking for a way back in.
你为啥想要再次服役呢?
Why the sudden interest after all this time?
我的老婆几个月前带着孩子搬到了洛杉矶
My wife and kids relocated to LA a couple of months ago
我想离他们近一点
so I wanted to stay close to 'em.
这就是我来此寻求一份岗位的原因
That's why I felt there might be a place for me here.
我看过你的档案了 加文
I looked at your file, Gavin.
你三年前曾坠机在沙漠里
Said your plane crashed in the desert three years ago.
从那时起 你就开始
And that afterward you started--
我不知道该如何形容
I'm not sure how to put this but
你就开始出现一些幻觉
you started seeing things.
这件事听上去是很奇怪
I know how that sounds.
我经受了剧烈的脑震荡
I had a pretty bad concussion.
医生说幻觉是后遗症
Doctor said it was a residual effect.
听着
Look.
幻觉已经消失了
The truth is, it's all behind me now.
最近都没出现过了
I haven't had an episode in a very long time.
但你因病退役
But you were medically discharged.
我没要你让我当飞行员
I'm not asking you to put me in a cockpit.
什么职位我都能接受
I'll take whatever you got.
我知道这个要求很令人为难
I know it's a big ask,
但我服役了20年
but I got 20 years on the job
我的飞行经验很宝贵
and that's invaluable experience.
我只是想尽一份力
I just want to help.
不能向你保证
Well, no guarantees,
但我会帮你的
but let me see what I can do.
急救人员已到达现场
First responders are already on the scene.
这次事故无法解释
The devastation is beyond comprehension.
洛杉矶警局正在塌陷区周围拉设
We're told LAPD is setting up a 1/4-mile perimeter
长达300米的警戒线
around the sinkhole site.
这次事故不同以往
This is unlike anything we've ever seen.
伊兹
Izzy?
说慢点
Whoa, slow down.
待在原地 我马上到
Stay right there. I'm on my way.
伊兹
Izzy!
伊兹 我小孩 我小孩
Izzy! My kid, my kid.
伊兹 伊兹
Izzy! Iz!
伊兹
Iz.
他们在我身后
They were right behind me.
他们都掉下去了
And then they were just gone.
冷静 宝贝
Calm down, sweetheart, okay.
我本该拉着她的 但她却松手了
I should've held on. She wouldn't let me.
都怪我
It's my fault.
看着我 不怪你
Hey, look at me. It's not your fault, okay?
不是你的错
It's not your fault. Okay.
没事了 没事了
I got you, I got you.
天哪
Oh, my God.
爸 怎么回事啊?
Dad, what's happening?
不 我会抓紧你的
No, I've got you.
剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表