剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表
前情提要
拉布雷亚
第一季 第三集
美国空军基地
加州 埃尔塞贡多
信♥号♥♥丢失
信♥号♥♥丢失
♪ 我以为我找到了方法 ♪
♪ Thought I found a way ♪
♪ 我以为我看到了希望 ♪
♪ Thought I found a way out ♪
♪ 看到了 ♪
♪ Found ♪
♪ 但你永远不会消失 ♪
♪ But you never go away ♪
♪ 从没离开过我 ♪
♪ Never go away ♪
♪ 所以我想现在我得留下来 ♪
♪ So I guess I gotta stay now ♪
♪ 噢 我希望有一天 ♪
♪ Oh, I hope someday ♪
♪ 我能活着离开这 ♪
♪ I'll make it out of here ♪
♪ 即使这得耗上整夜 ♪
♪ Even if it takes all night ♪
♪ 乃至百年之力 ♪
♪ Or 100 years ♪
♪ 亟需藏身之地 ♪
♪ Need a place to hide ♪
♪ 可眼下我却寻不到一处 ♪
♪ But I can't find one near ♪
♪ 想感到自己还活着 ♪
♪ Wanna feel alive ♪
♪ 想置身事外 这样我就能战胜我的恐惧 ♪
♪ Outside, I can't fight my fear ♪
♪ 空寂是如此惬意 ♪
♪ Isn't it lovely? ♪
♪ 不是吗 心本如玻璃般脆弱 ♪
♪ All alone, heart made of glass ♪
♪ 而我却是铁石心肠 ♪
♪ My mind of stone ♪
♪ 将我撕碎 ♪
both: ♪ Tear me to pieces ♪
♪ 削皮除骨 ♪
♪ Skin to bone ♪
♪ 你好 欢迎回家 ♪
♪ Hello, welcome home ♪
萨姆
Sam!
你们见过一个男子吗 20多岁 六英尺高 棕色头发
Have you seen a man, mid-20s? Six foot, brown hair?
他危险吗
Is he dangerous?
那是海♥洛♥因♥吗 你觉得是谁的
Is that heroin? Who do you think this belongs to?
你想让他们知道我们发现了吗
Do you want them to know we found it?
我到处找你
I've been looking for you.
离我远一点
Stay away from me.
他是谁
Who is he?
我儿子
He's my son.
等等 把枪给我好吗
Wait! Can you give me the gun, please?
我们一直等待上级批准执行搜救任务
We've been trying to get the go-ahead to launch a rescue mission,
但一直不行 直到现在
but we couldn't. Until now.
-是什么变了 -你
- Well, what changed? - You.
妈妈
Mom.
伊兹
Izzy.
跑
Run!
妈妈
Mom!
你好
Hey.
你的体温降了
Hey, your temperature broke.
感觉怎么样?
How are you feeling?
-不算特别糟糕 -能坐起来吗?
- Could be worse. - Can you get up, huh? - Oh, yeah.
萨姆怎么样?
How's Sam doing?
我去看看
Let me check.
你起来舒展下腿脚吧
Why don't you get up and stretch your legs.
你想干什么?
What do you want?
我想看看他怎么样了
Just want to check on how he's doing.
他从山上跌落 你把他丢在原地等死
Well, let's see. He fell down a hill and then you left him to die.
所以他应该不是太好
So I'd say not great.
之前的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about what happened.
我理解 你选择乔什 放弃了他
I get it. You chose Josh over him.
而我肯定会选择爸爸 不选你
And I'd choose my dad over you any day.
所以我们两不相欠
So it's all good.
我去弄点吃的
I might go get some food.
如果你需要 我给你也拿点
I can bring you something back, if you like.
爱拿不拿 我管不着
I mean, I won't stop you.
-下一个 -我好饿
- Next. - I'm starving.
给你
Here you go.
下一个
Next.
不是吧
Seriously?
-谢谢 -他们在干什么
- Thank you. - What the hell are they doing?
下一个
Next.
继续往前挪
Keep it moving.
-喂 什么情况 -谢谢
- Hey, what's going on? - Thank you.
交♥警♥提议把剩下的食物收集在一起
The traffic cop decided to gather what food was left
-开始定量配给 -不算是最坏的点子
- and start rationing it. - I've heard worse ideas.
因为你分到的不是腌黄瓜洋葱味的玉米片
You didn't get the Pickle and Onion tortilla chips.
怎么了 你不是偷藏了些蛋白棒吗
What's the matter? Don't you have some protein bars hidden somewhere?
-告诉你 如果你... -建议你 换个地方吃你的早饭
- You know, if you weren't... - You know what, why don't you go enjoy your breakfast somewhere else.
-下一个 -虽然我们才认识了几天 但我们一定会成为好朋友的
- Next. - I know it's only been a couple of days, but I'm pretty sure we're gonna be good friends.
把露丝宝贝糖果条还我
Give me back the damn Baby Ruth.
-不可能 -好了 好了
- Not gonna happen - Hey, hey. Come on.
大家冷静点 好吗?
Let's just calm down, okay?
你已经领到了食物 把糖还回去就走吧
You've got yours. Now, give it back and move along.
拜托 伙计 我刚进行了整整一个月的果汁排毒
Come on, man. I've been on a juice cleanse for the past month.
这点吃的不够
I need more food than this!
好吧 剩下的食物已经不多
Okay. Well, there's not much food left as it is.
难道你比别人更重要吗?
You saying you're more important than everyone else here?
听着 我不在乎谁分到什么
Look, I don't give a damn who gets what,
但如果不马上分吃的给我
but if I don't get something to eat in the next five seconds,
我就不会这么客气了
I'm not gonna be so nice about it.
好吧 好吧
Okay, fine.
给你该死的糖果条
Here's your damn candy bar.
现在满意了?
Happy now?
好吧 快跑 快跑...
Okay, go, go, go!
乔什 乔什 发生了什么?
Josh! Josh, what's going on?
现在那根糖果条谁也吃不到了
I guess no one's getting that Baby Ruth now.
-内森博士 -盖文
- Dr. Nathan. - Gavin.
感谢你邀请我来
I appreciate you having me.
你对这项任务很重要
You're an important part of this mission.
我的团队在绘制洛杉矶公元前一万年的地图
My team's creating a map of what we think Los Angeles looked like in 10,000 BC.
请把你知道的一切都告诉他们
I want you to tell them everything you know about that place.
帮他们推测幸存者在哪里
Help them figure out where the survivors are.
-没问题 -我们会无限次地驾飞机往返 一个人也不撇下
- Of course. - We'll fly there and back as many times as possible, leave no one behind.
飞行员是谁?
Who's the pilot?
我们正在确定最终候选人名单
We're vetting a short list of candidates as we speak.
那么我也想参与这场竞争
If that's the case, I'd like to throw my hat in the ring.
你需要一个开过试验机型的人
You need someone who's flown experimental prototypes.
没有人比我更够格
You're not gonna find anyone more qualified.
你已经不是空军的人 盖文
You're not in the Air Force anymore, Gavin.
我们费尽口舌才让他们批准了这次任务
It took a lot of convincing to get this mission approved.
抱歉 我们只能这样处理
I'm sorry, this is the way it has to be.
我有个认识的人
There is someone I know.
我们很久没联♥系♥过 但他是我最信任的飞行员
We haven't spoken in a while, but there's no pilot I trust more.
保证是你们考虑的人选之一
Guarantee he's one of the people you're considering.
-叫什么名字 -李维达尔加多
- What's his name? - Levi Delgado.
我在飞行学校的同学
We went to flight school together.
他曾是我最亲密的朋友
He was one of my closest friends.
他被派驻了海外一年 主持拉姆施泰因的行动
He's been overseas about a year, running operations at Ramstein.
但我听说他调回国内了 在范登堡
But I hear he transferred back stateside to Vandenberg.
对 你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
他确实在名单上 由我来做决定吧
He's on our list. Let me make the call.
什么都不剩 都没了
There's nothing. It's all gone.
那是什么鬼东西?
What the hell was that thing?
那个东西?
That thing?
那个东西叫"大地懒"
That thing is called a giant ground sloth.
是北美土地上生活过的最大的哺乳动物
It is one of the largest mammals to ever roam North America.
应该说 曾经生活过
Or should I say was.
-曾经? -他的意思是它灭绝了
- Was? - He's saying it's extinct.
如果它灭绝了 为什么会跑到这里?
If that thing's extinct, then what the hell is it doing here?
为什么会跑到这里?
What the hell is it doing here?
这里是它的家
This is its home.
好吧 你们某些人可能很难理解
Okay, I know this might be difficult for some of you to comprehend,
我觉得我们跌入那个沉洞后
but I think when we fell through that sinkhole,
回到了公元前一万年前
we ended up some time around 10,000 BC.
非基♥督♥徒的说法是"BCE"
Or "BCE" for the non-Christians.
老兄 你到底在说什么?
Dude, what are you talking about?
很显然 时空穿梭的概念让人很难接受
剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表