剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表
为什么就你一个人?
Why are you all by yourself?
维罗妮卡去找吃的了
Veronica went to get some food.
我可以坐吗?
May I?
抱歉之前让你不高兴了
I'm sorry I upset you before.
但是实话实说 我觉得关于艾迪和你看见的男人
But if I'm being honest, I think you know more than you're telling us
你还有事没告诉我们
about what happened to Eddie and the man you saw.
他的事我知道的都告诉你了
I told you everything I know about him.
好吧 没事 我相信你
Okay. It's okay, I believe you.
可是莉莉
But, Lilly,
你还有什么想说的吗?
is there something else you want to say?
好吧
Okay.
如果你需要我 我会帮助你
Well, I'm here to help if you ever need me.
泰
Ty.
怎么了?
Yeah?
还有别的事
There is something else.
什么事?
What is it?
维罗妮卡...
Veronica...
她不是我姐姐
She's not my sister.
莉莉 你想说什么?
Lilly, what are you saying?
一年前 我跟家人在我们的教堂野餐
A year ago, I was with my family at our church for a picnic.
我一个人去散步 然后一辆车停在旁边
I went for a walk by myself, and a car pulled up.
车上是艾伦和维罗妮卡
It was Aaron and Veronica.
他们带走了我
They took me.
天啊 莉莉 没事的
Oh, Lilly. It's okay.
维罗妮卡
Veronica.
我们要谈一谈
We need to talk.
维罗妮卡 维罗妮卡 等等
Veronica? Veronica, wait!
我是李维达尔加多机长 如果你能听到 请回应
This is Captain Levi Delgado. If you can hear me, please respond.
我是李维达尔加多机长
This is Captain Levi Delgado.
如果你能听到 我们需要你的帮助 请回应
If you can hear me, we need your help. Please respond.
你真的以为另一端的人
You really think whoever's on the other end of that
能帮你修好飞机?
can help us fix your plane?
他们开飞机来的 说不定他们有我们能用的零件
They flew here. Maybe they have parts we can use.
谁知道呢 说不定他们的飞机还能飞
Who knows, maybe their plane can still fly.
我觉得我们能离开这里
I think we can make it.
李维 我们谈一谈
Hey, Levi. We need to talk.
听到回应就告诉我
Let me know the minute you hear something.
会的
Will do.
听我说 我应该把任务的实情告诉你
Listen, I... I should've told you the truth about my mission.
-对不起 -不是谈那个
- I'm sorry. - It's not about that.
-你想谈盖文的事吗 -是的
- You wanna talk about Gavin? - Yeah.
我...我一直不停地想
I just... I keep thinking about...
当他发现的时候 会是什么心情
how he must have felt when he found out,
他一定很受伤
how hurt he must've been.
伊芙
Eve.
他没有好好陪伴你
He wasn't there for you.
你不必因为这件事自责
You don't need to beat yourself up over this.
我也忍♥不住
I can't help it.
你告诉他的时候他说了什么?
What did he say when you told him?
-伊芙 我不... -我...我需要知道
- Eve, I don't... - I just... I need to know.
他问我当时爱不爱你
He asked me if I loved you.
你怎么说的?
What did you say?
我什么都不用说
I didn't have to say anything.
他知道答案
He knew the answer.
我去休息一下
I'm gonna go get some rest.
好
Okay.
跟我来
Follow me.
你带我们来看一处建筑工地?
You brought us here to see a construction site?
这是什么地方?
What is this place?
这是公元前一万年
This is where the survivors
拉布雷亚天坑的幸存者定居的地方
of the La Brea sinkhole settled in 10,000 BC.
你怎么找到的?
How did you find it?
你只要知道为什么带你来
All you need to know is why you're here.
我们发现了一件伊芙的东西
We found something... from Eve.
玻璃有趣的地方在于
The interesting thing about glass is that
它差不多一百万年才会降解
it takes almost a million years to decompose.
我们在这个瓶子里发现了一件东西
In this particular bottle, we found something.
一封信
A letter.
-我妈妈写的? -是的
- From my mom? - Yeah.
我的组员发现时 信已经支离破碎 但是
When my team found it, the letter was in fragments, but...
他们把它修复了
they were able to reconstruct it.
亲爱的盖文和伊兹
Dear Gavin and Izzy,
我知道这样做很疯狂 很绝望
I know this is probably crazy and hopeless.
但既然你能发现我的戒指
But somehow you found my ring,
如果有奇迹的话 或许你能发现这封信
and maybe if there's a miracle, you'll find this letter.
我来到这里已经五晚
I've been down here five nights,
希望我和乔什能找到回到你们身边的路
holding onto the hope that Josh and I would find our way back to you both.
但现在出事了
But now, something's happened.
今晚 连接我们两个世界的那道光开始关闭了
Tonight, the light that connects our worlds started to close.
五晚...
Five nights...
就是今晚
That's tonight.
盖文 多希望我们还有更多时间
Gavin, I wish we had more time
修复我们之间被破坏的一切
to try and fix everything that got broken between us.
请你明白 我内心无比抱歉 我不该怀疑你
Just know that in my heart, I am so sorry for doubting you.
我应该一直相信你
I should have believed you all along.
伊兹 我坚强而美丽的女儿
Izzy, my strong and beautiful daughter,
你还有一辈子值得期待
you have your whole life to look forward to.
倚靠你♥爸♥爸 你们互相照料吧
Lean on your father and take care of each other.
盖文 不知道哪一天 不知道
Gavin, I don't know if or when I'll ever
还能不能再见到你们 但我知道
see either one of you again, but I know
如果有任何能救我们的办法
if there's some way, any way, to help us,
你都会找到它
that you'll find it.
无论你在哪 无论我在哪 不管发生什么
Wherever you are, wherever I am, no matter what...
你永远在我身边
you're always with me.
献上所有的爱 伊芙
All my love, Eve.
那道光要关闭了?
The light's closing?
你为什么不告诉我?
Why the hell didn't you tell me?
因为一旦我们下去了
Because once we get down there,
我不能保证你还能回来
I can't guarantee you'll make it back.
你知道如果告诉了我们 他绝不会离开我
And you knew he'd never leave me if you told us that.
是的
Yeah.
-所以为什么现在告诉我 -我别无选择
- So why tell me now? - I had no choice.
等到明天这个时候 光就会消失
By this time tomorrow, the light will be gone.
如果你想救他们 就只能冒这个险
If you wanna save them, you're gonna have to take the risk.
我不能那样做
I can't do that.
可是如果你不去 我们就永远不能救回妈妈和乔什
But if you don't, we'll never get Mom and Josh back.
-伊兹 -我不会有事的 好吗?
- Iz... - I'm gonna... I'll be fine. Okay?
我还有杰西卡姑姑
I... I have Aunt Jessica.
求你了 去救他们 你一定要去
Please. Go save them. You have to.
剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表