剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表
I'm gonna grab some M.R.E.'s. I'll be right back.
你下来多久了?
How long have you been down here?
1123天 误差大概几天
1,123 days, give or take a few.
你知道光消失之前 我们还有多少时间吗?
Do you know how long we have 'til the light goes away?
我进来的那道光
The one that I came in through?
当它开始关闭 不到二十四小时就消失了
Once it started to close, it was gone in less than 24 hours.
也就是日落之前
That puts it at nightfall.
-好了 准备好了 -真不敢相信
- Alright. We're ready. - I don't believe it.
好的
Okay.
飞机比海滩近很多
Now, the plane's a lot closer than the beach
所以应该不会有连接问题
so we shouldn't have connection issues.
-好 -一有消息
- Okay. - I'll call you
我就会打给你
as soon as we have any news.
听我说 我知道大家都很焦虑
Look, I know we're all anxious
但我们需要做好准备
but we need to be prepared to leave
等李维说飞机修好了就马上走
as soon as Levi says his plane is ready.
不用你提醒我 我会做好准备
Don't have to tell me twice, I'll be ready to go.
谁说你可以先走?
Who says you're going first?
你想抢我的座位吗 来啊
You trying to take my seat? Go on.
-看看你能不能打赢 -喂
- See where that gets you. - Hey,
-我才不会被丢下 -好了 够了
- I'm not getting left behind. - Alright. Enough.
没人说会有人被丢下
Nobody said anything about anyone being left behind.
听着 我们要聪明地解决
Look we need to be smart about this.
-要公平 -萨姆说得对
- Fair. - Sam's right.
飞机上的位置不够所有人坐
There's not enough room for all of us on the plane.
所以我们必须飞好几次
So, we're gonna have to take multiple trips.
好吧
Alright,
我建议抽签
I say we draw names.
这是现在最好的选择
It's the best option we have right now.
好 每个人写下自己的名字
Alright. Everybody write down their name.
我们需要马上开始抽
We need to start picking now.
嘿
Hey.
你还好吗 亲爱的?
You okay, sweetheart?
爸爸 如果那道光关闭
Dad, if that light closes
妈妈和乔什会被永远困在下面
Mom and Josh are stuck down there forever.
我不会让这种事发生
I'm not gonna let that happen.
奥德里奇 我问你一个问题
Aldridge, let me ask you a question.
你怎么知道空地在哪里?
How did you know where the clearing was?
盖文 这件事现在不重要
Gavin, that's not important right now.
她满口胡话 爸爸
She's full of crap, Dad.
我不想搞成这样 伊兹
This isn't how I wanted it to go, Izzy.
那你想搞成什么样?
How did you want it to go?
你还有什么事瞒着我们?
What else are you hiding from us?
总算来了 你去哪了?
Finally. Where have you been?
想办法把你们救出去
Working on a way to get you out of here.
-怎么救 -马克曼对我软硬兼施
- How? - Markman was on to me.
我只能让他们以为我跟他是一伙
I had to make him think that I was on his side.
是你出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
You are the one who gave us up.
那是我唯一的选择
It was my only option.
如果我不那样做 他们会没收丽贝卡的飞机
If I didn't, they'd have Rebecca's plane
我们就没办法下去了
and we'd have no way of getting down there.
所以你怎么做的?
So what's your play?
我跟马克曼说了你在俄勒冈的那块场地
I told Markman about your compound in Oregon.
他以为飞机在那里
That's where he thinks the plane is.
干得好
Well done.
他什么时候会发现飞机不在那
How long until he figures out it's not there?
两三个小时后 我们要在他发现之前 把你送去牧场
A couple of hours. And we need to get you to the ranch before that happens.
我的车离这里不远 我可以偷偷带你出去
My car is not far from here. And I can sneak you out.
-我的直升机随时可以走 -等等
- My helicopter's ready to go... - Hold on.
我要跟伊芙和李维说句话
I need to get word down to Eve and Levi.
告诉他们他的飞机会坠机
Tell them his plane's gonna crash.
盖文 真的没那个时间了
Gavin, there really isn't any time for that.
他随时可能起飞 我必须警告他们
He could take off at any moment. I have to warn them.
一定有办法把消息传到下面去
There has to be a way to get a message down there.
下一个是...
And the next one is...
安琪拉奥布莱恩
Angela O'Brien.
好的 第一班机还有两个位子
Okay. We got two more slots for the first flight.
下一张是...
Next one goes to...
乔什哈里斯
Josh Harris.
你旁边的位子最好是我
Seriously. I better be in that seat next to you.
对
Yeah.
-快 -快
- Come on. - Come on.
最后一个位子是...
And the last spot goes to...
拜托 拜托 拜托 拜托
Please, please, please, please.
卢卡斯海耶斯
Lucas Hayes.
抽得好 伊芙
Nice pick, Eve.
-非常感谢 -不可能 不行 我才不管
- Much appreciated. - No way, no. To hell with that.
对 伊芙选中了她的儿子
Yeah. I mean, Eve just chose her son.
-我建议重新开始 -拜托
- I say we start over. - Come on.
-太离谱了 -什么 我们要重来?
- That's ridiculous... - What, you wanna start over?
-谁也不会再重新抽签 -你这样说太正常了
- No one is re-picking anything. - Shock you'd say that.
你儿子也在第一班里
Your son's on the first flight, too.
听着 我们就这么定了
Look, this is how we're doing it.
虽然不完美 但这是我们唯一的选择
It's not perfect but it's the only choice we have.
所有人休息五分钟 去散散步 喝杯酒
Everyone just take five. Go for a walk, grab a drink.
然后我们抽选下一班飞机
Then we pick the next flight.
-他说得有道理 -我知道
- He's got a point. - I know.
-伊芙 -泰
- Eve? - Ty.
-你要去哪吗 -是的
- You going somewhere? - Yeah.
维罗妮卡失踪了 我要去找她
Veronica's gone missing. I need to go and find her.
泰 你不能一个人去 你知道这样太危险
Ty, you can't do this alone. You know it's too dangerous.
听我说 我走开时
Look, I... I asked the guys to look after Lilly
请大家照顾莉莉 不过 如果我出了事
while I'm gone. But... if anything happens to me
我希望你能帮忙确保她回到亲人身边
I just want you to make sure she gets back to her family.
好吗?
Okay?
再见 伊芙
Goodbye, Eve.
照顾好你自己 好吗?
Just take good care of yourself, okay?
好吧 听着 如果你两三个小时
Alright, listen, if you don't find Veronica
还找不到维罗妮卡 就回这里来
in the next couple of hours, you get back here.
-听到了吗 -听到了
- Do you hear me? - Yes.
好 我会坐最后一班飞机走 我会给你留个座位
Okay. I'm gonna take the last flight out. I'll save a seat for you.
好
Alright.
-小心 -我会的
- Be careful. - I will.
嘿 走吧
Hey. Come on.
等等 他们要选下一班的人了
Wait, they're about to pick the next flight.
他们会给你留位的
They'll save your spot.
我不能把我的货留在外面
I'm not leaving my stash out there, man.
它太值钱
It's worth too much.
别告诉我你不记得埋在了哪里
And don't tell me you don't remember where you buried it.
你抽大♥麻♥而已 没有患失忆症
You smoke weed. You don't have amnesia.
你去的是哪个方向?
Now, which way'd you go?
是那个方向 但我真的...
Well, it was that way. But I don't really think it...
好 很好 走吧
Okay, good. Come on.
我们时间不多 走吧
We don't have much time. Let's go.
系统在读取新的压缩机
The system's reading the new compressor.
目前看起来很不错
Looks good so far.
只需要一分钟来调校
Just need a minute to calibrate.
待了这么多年 再等六十秒又如何 对吧
What's another 60 seconds after all these years, right?
你还好吧
You okay?
是的 我需要一点时间
Yeah. I... I think I just need a minute.
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
怎么了?
What's going on?
可能是焦虑吧
Anxious, I guess.
你提到了索菲亚内森
You... you mentioned Sophia Nathan.
所以你见过她了?
So you met her?
她怎么样?
How was she?
我是说 她看上去还好吗?
I mean, did she seem well?
还不错
She did.
你们俩在一起
You two were together.
我们订婚了
We were engaged.
最近这几年 我唯一的想法就是回到她身边
剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表