剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表
前情提要
拉布雷亚
第一季 第七集
伊兹 下午3点25分
我刚从学校回到家 你在哪
出来办点事 马上回去
绕到后面的雕塑花♥园♥
维罗妮卡
Veronica?
我能跟他道别一下吗?
Can I have a moment to say goodbye?
他们在那边
There they are.
住手 让他们走 塞拉斯
Stop. Let them go, Silas.
你♥爸♥爸的事 我别无选择
About your father? I didn't have a choice.
是你开的枪
You pulled the trigger.
我也不想弄成那样
I didn't want it to go that way.
这是你最后的机会 盖文
This is your last chance, Gavin.
他们要把你击落 爸爸
They're gonna shoot you down, Dad.
马克曼 不要开火 我这就下去
Markman, hold your fire. I'm coming down.
李维 我不能让你这样做
Levi, I can't let you do this.
那架航♥班♥上的每个人都会死
Everyone on that flight will die.
我们哪里都不去
We're not going anywhere.
-戴安娜 -她死了
- Diana! - She's gone.
我跟你说过 爸爸不会来
I told you, Dad wasn't gonna come.
现在因为你 我们要被困在这里了
Now, we're stuck down here because of you.
喂
Hey.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
明天要为戴安娜举♥行♥葬礼
There's a funeral in the morning for Diana.
我至少要帮忙做点什么
Thought this was the least I could do.
你很难过 但这件事不怪你
You're hurting, but this isn't on you.
谁都不希望发生这种事
Look, neither of us wanted this to happen.
但是她先开了枪
But she shot first.
对 但她在这里困了三年 你能怪她心急吗
Yeah. After being stuck down here for three years, can you blame her?
如果不那样做 埋的就是我们的儿子
We don't do what we did, we'd be putting our sons in the ground
还有那架飞机上的每一个人
along with everyone else on that plane.
他们不是这么看的
That's not the way they see it.
对 或许吧
No, I suppose it's not.
这一点你也没有任何办法
There's nothing you can do about that.
以我的经验 一旦有人认定你是坏人
My experience isonce someone's decided you're the bad guy
他们的想法是不会变的
there's no changing their mind.
你要带我们去哪
Where are you taking us?
我知道传送门关闭让大家都很惊慌
I know we're all freaking out about the portal closing.
但是相信我 这件事会让你们开心起来
but trust me, this is gonna cheer you up.
除非你找到了另一条回家的路
Unless you found another way home,
什么事也不能让我们开心起来
nothing's gonna cheer us up.
先别急着下结论
Hold that thought.
-这是黄金吗 -确切地说
- Is that gold? - More specifically,
这是美国内战时期的黄金 1863年的
that's American Civil War gold. From 1863.
我和卢卡斯发现的
Lucas and I found it.
它怎么会出现在这里?
How the hell did it end up down here?
我有个很不错的理论
My theory, and I think this is a good one
它是从十九世纪的另一个天坑掉进来的
is that it fell through another sinkhole from the 1800s.
我还在等"让我们开心"的部分
I'm still waiting for the part where this cheers us up.
不是 你想想
No, come on. Think about it.
如果1863年有天坑
If there was a sinkhole in 1863
加上戴安娜过来的那个 说不定还有更多
not to mention the one Diana came through, maybe there are more.
也就是说可能还有别的路可以回家
Which means there could be another way home.
好吧 可能是因为我太绝望了
Okay, this might be my desperation talking
但我觉得真的有道理
but I think that actually makes sense.
不 才不是
No, it doesn't.
我们走不出去了 拜我妈妈所赐
We're not getting out of here. My mom made sure of that.
你们俩早点接受这个现实就能过得舒服一点
The sooner the both of you accept that the better off you'll be.
乔什
Josh.
我们能不能谈谈这件事?
Can we talk about this?
喂 我知道你很生我的气
Hey. I know you're angry with me
但我只是想保护你的安全
but I was just trying to keep you safe.
别把重点转移到我身上
Don't make this about me.
我们弄成这样是因为你选择了相信爸爸
We're here because you chose to believe Dad.
瞧瞧现在成了什么样
Look where that got us.
乔什 你会死在那架飞机上的
Josh, you would've died on that plane.
是吗 我愿意承担这个风险
Yeah? Well, I was willing to take the risk.
其他人也一样
So was everyone else.
你夺走了这个选择
You took that choice away.
我们必须想办法放下这件事
We're gonna have to find a way to get past this.
我觉得不可能
I don't think we can.
有人吗?
Hello?
维罗妮卡 是你吗?
Veronica, is that you?
求求你 我需要你帮忙
Please, I need your help.
不...不要 等等
No... Wait!
谢谢你
Thank you.
等等 别走
No, wait. Don't leave.
我的手 还有...
My hands, my...
我得走了
I have to go.
不要 等等
No, wait.
拜托
Please.
戴安娜死之前
Before she died
她告诉我 她只想再见她的伴侣索菲亚一次
Diana told me that all she wanted was to see her partner, Sophia, again.
我没能带你回家 戴安娜 真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry I couldn't get you back home to her, Diana.
安息吧
Rest in peace.
你感觉还好吗?
Hey, how you holding up?
不怎么好 你呢?
Not great. You?
不怎么样
Been better.
你看见泰了吗?
Hey, have you seen Ty?
莉莉说他昨晚没回来
Lilly said he didn't come back last night.
没有 按理他应该已经回来了
No. He should've been back by now.
-我们应该去找他 -对
- We should go look for him. - Yeah.
玛丽贝丝 我们要跟你谈一谈
Marybeth. We need to talk.
好吧
Okay.
大家集体决定你最好把枪交出来
The group's decided we'd feel more comfortable
我们才会放心一些
if you handed over your gun.
喂 这件事不好笑
Hey, this isn't funny.
那你就错了
That's where you're wrong.
你以为在这种地方
You believe I'm just gonna give up my gun?
我会放弃我的枪?
In a place like this?
你杀了戴安娜
You killed Diana.
我是在自卫
I was defending myself.
这句话我可听过
I heard that before.
这不是她第一次杀完人
This isn't the first time she's killed someone
然后辩称是自卫
and said it was self-defense.
她杀过人?
She killed someone?
不是那样的
It wasn't like that.
不是那样的
It isn't like that.
或许吧
Maybe so.
但要是你没掏枪 也不会发生这种事
But if you hadn't pulled your gun, none of this would've ever happened.
李维 谁都不希望戴安娜受伤 你明明知道
Levi, nobody wanted Diana to get hurt. You know that.
如果那架飞机升空 机上每个人都会死
If that plane took off, everyone on it would be dead.
我们救了你们
We saved you people.
不 你们俩害得我们被困在这
No, the two of you stranded us here.
谁知道她们下一步会做什么
I mean, who knows what they're gonna do next?
你们都得走
You both need to go.
走去哪里
Go where?
反正不能待在这里
Anywhere but here.
-对 把她们赶走 -对 你们走吧
- Let's get rid of them. - Yeah. Get out of here.
不行 我们不能把她们单独赶走 太危险了
Hey, no. We're not sending them out there alone. It's too dangerous.
不是吧 这不是你的真心话
Come on, man. You don't mean it.
我是认真的
No, I do.
太离谱了 她们会死在外面的
This is crazy. They'll die out there.
说句话啊
Say something.
听着 我们没说过要驱逐谁
Look, we never talked about banishing anyone.
只是枪的事而已
This was just about the gun.
对 谁也没跟我说过什么
Yeah, well, no one talked to me about anything.
我认为有她们在 我们谁都不安全
And I say none of us are safe with them around.
他说的对
He's right.
好吧 大家别激动
All right, everyone, relax.
我们需要公平地做出决定
We need to settle this fairly.
那我们投票吧
剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表