剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表
天啊 成功了
Holy crap. It worked.
太好了 好 解开我 解开我
Oh, good, okay. Do me. Do me.
太好了
Yes. Shh. Okay.
其实...
Actually...
你在干什么 快解开我
What are you doing? Untie me.
跟我保证 我们出去之后 你不可以杀我
Just promise me, if we get out of here, you're not gonna kill me.
你开什么玩笑?
Are you kidding me?
你现在跟我讨价还价?
You're bargaining with me now?
是的
Well, yeah.
-不 不成交 -什么
- Uh-uh. No. No deal. - What?
什么叫"不成交"?
What do you mean "no deal"?
如果你不管我就走 我保证你两英尺也走不了
You walk out of here without me, you're not gonna make it two feet.
-该死的 -来吧
- Damn it. - Come on.
-天啊 -好了
- Oh, man. - Okay.
好了
Yeah, okay.
天啊 真的很疼
Ow. Man, that really hurt.
那就好 我们走吧
Good. Now, let's go.
就在这上面
It's just up here.
没人
It's empty.
到那边看看
Check over there.
好
Okay.
那是谁?
Who is that?
那是我爷爷 我们得加快速度 走
That's my grandfather. We need to hurry. Come on.
走吧 走
Go, go.
喂 乔什 莱莉 你们跑哪去了?
Hey, Josh, Riley. Where have you been?
差点命都没了
Oh, you know, just having a near-death experience.
喂 所有人都闭嘴
Hey... Everybody, shut up.
我们得离开这里
We need to get out of here.
我妈妈和李维还在这里 找不到他们我们不能走
My mom and Levi are still here. We can't leave without them.
感觉这是你自己的问题 伙计
Yeah, well, that sounds like a "you" problem, man.
你自己走 肯定会被杀
You go by yourself, you'll get killed.
如果我们一起行动 生存的机会更大
We have a better chance of staying alive if we stick together.
快点
Let's move.
快点
Come on.
索菲亚?
Sophia?
我以为你今天休息?
I thought you were taking the day?
我来办公室拿点东西
I just came to get some things from the office.
可能少了些东西
Well, there may be a few things missing.
盖文哈里斯把他的档案偷了
Gavin Harris stole his file.
-他为什么这样做 -不知道
- Why would he do that? - I don't know.
不管他在计划什么 都不会有用
Whatever he's planning, it's not gonna work.
我把天坑的守卫增加了一倍
I've doubled security around the sinkhole.
很明智
Smart move.
当然了 如果你告诉我他在哪 就没必要这样做了
Of course it won't be necessary if you tell me where he is.
我知道你有多想下去找戴安娜
I know how badly you want to get down there to find Diana,
但我们需要考虑其他的人
but there are other people to consider.
对 没错 比如盖文的家人
Yeah, there are. Like Gavin's family.
比如掉落那个天坑的几十人
Like the dozens of people who fell in that sinkhole.
如果我能帮他们 你觉得我会不帮吗
Don't you think I would help them if I could?
那场地震是5.0级的
That earthquake was a 5.0.
我们的人预测 如果对天坑进行任何干扰
Our people predict that any other disturbance in the sinkhole
可能会导致灾难性的事件
could cause a catastrophic event.
你们不能肯定
You don't know that.
我不愿意冒险
I'm not willing to risk it.
索菲亚 拜托 如果你知道什么 一定要告诉我
Sophia, please, if you know something, you have to tell me.
盖文 我联♥系♥不上索菲亚
Gavin, I can't get a hold of Sophia.
所以我们不知道她有没有把雷达关闭
So we don't know if she got the radar down?
对 但这也不会改变什么 我们还是要起飞
No. But it doesn't change anything. We still have to fly.
但你自己说过 他们会击落你们
But you said it yourself, they'll shoot you down.
求你 你不能这样做
Please, you can't do this.
她说得对
She's right.
确定安全之前我们哪都不能去
We can't go anywhere until we know it's safe.
恕我说话直接 但如果今晚不去
I hate to be blunt, but if we don't leave tonight,
你们就再也见不到亲人
you'll never see your family again.
好吧 你有什么事还没告诉我们?
Okay. What aren't you telling us?
因为如果你想让我开飞机 就必须告诉我们真♥相♥
Because if you want me to fly, you have to tell us the truth.
我要带你看一件东西
There's something I need to show you.
能把一切解释清楚 但它不在这里 在洛杉矶
It'll explain everything. But it's not here. It's in LA.
你想让我们开车回洛杉矶带我们看一样东西?
You want us to drive back to LA to show us something?
谁说要开车了?
Well, who said anything about driving?
在那边 把墙上那些石头搬开
Over there. Those rocks, they pull away from the wall.
妈妈
Mom!
乔什 谢天谢地你没事
Josh. Thank God you're okay.
-走 -好的
- Go. - Okay.
我们走 快点
Let's go. Come on.
快
Come on.
-伊芙 快走 -他们在那里
- Eve, go. - There they are.
住手
Stop.
让他们走 塞拉斯
Let them go, Silas.
-走吧 -谢谢
- Go. - Thank you.
快走
Go.
好吧 说件显而易见的事
Okay, not to state the obvious,
但欧洲人是十六世纪才来到这里
but Europeans didn't show up and start colonizing this place
开始殖民的
till the 16th century.
那些人不应该出现在这里
Those people shouldn't be here.
-我们也来了 -对 但他们不是刚到
- We're here. - Yeah, but they didn't just arrive.
感觉他们在那生活了很多年
It's like they'd been living there for years.
不管他们是谁 反正看着不像外来者
Whoever they are, they definitely don't like outsiders.
你希望别人闯进你家里吗?
Would you like it if people broke into your house?
喂
Hey.
什么事?
What's up?
我们一回去就去找我的东西 好吗
As soon as we get back, we go looking for my stuff. Okay?
真的很抱歉 伙计 我不记得它放在哪里了
Look, I'm really sorry, man. I don't remember where it is.
那你就有大♥麻♥烦了
Then you got a big problem.
你不记得刚刚发生的事吗 我救了你一命
Do you not recall what happened back there? I saved your life.
那也不代表我们扯平了
That doesn't make us even.
那好 你真想杀我吗?
You know what? You really want to kill me?
杀吧 我认真的
Go for it. I'm serious.
一了百了吧
Just get it over and done with
因为我受够了被你欺负
because I'm sick of being your little bitch.
瞧瞧你 伙计
Look at you, man.
你总算有点胆量了
You finally grew a pair.
但你不该给我松绑
But you should've left me tied up.
伙计 刚才真开心
Man, this was fun.
我至少二十分钟没有想过死
I didn't think about dying for at least 20 minutes.
-莱莉 -爸爸
- Riley! - Dad!
我们已经很担心你们了
We were getting so worried about you guys.
-你就是飞行员吗 -李维达尔加多机长
- You're the pilot? - Captain Levi Delgado.
很荣幸见到你们大家
It's a pleasure to meet you all.
你是来带我们回家的?
You're here to bring us home?
本来是这样计划的
That was the plan.
但可惜我的飞机受损
But unfortunately my plane's damaged.
失去了一台发动机
I lost an engine.
我也想带来更好的消息
I wish I had better news.
-所以我们完了 只能困在这里了吗 -我没这么说
- So that's it. We're stuck here? - Well, I didn't say that.
我是来接你们回家的 我会说到做到
I came here to bring you home, and that's what I'm gonna do.
不管需要多久
However long it takes.
喂 能跟你一起坐吗?
Hey. Mind if I join?
请坐
Take a seat.
你还好吗?
You okay?
是的 我...
Yeah. I...
我刚刚听说了那个死掉的人 艾迪的事
I just heard about that guy who died, Eddie.
他们觉得他可能是被堡垒里的老人杀的
They think that old man at the fort might've killed him.
对 我知道
Yeah. I know.
听我说 我想说句谢谢你
Listen, I... I wanted to say thank you
谢谢之前你保护了我的安全
for keeping me alive out there and all.
虽然跟你相差一个人生阶段 但还不错吧
Not bad for a guy a life stage apart from you, huh?
是的 还不错
Yeah. Not bad.
晚安 乔什
Good night, Josh.
你好 莉莉
Hey, Lilly.
剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表