剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表
飞机很安全 你♥爸♥爸会回来的
The plane is safe. Your father will make it.
马克曼呢?
What about Markman?
他不可能允许我们飞下去的
He's not just gonna let us fly down there.
马克曼我会应付 我现在就回洛杉矶去
I'll handle Markman.I'm headed back to LA now.
-为什么 -必须让空军基地的雷达下线
- Why? - The radar at the Air Force base
你才能飞进天坑
needs to be offline for you to fly into the sinkhole.
我仍然可以进入服务器
Now, I still have access to the servers,
但我需要到现场才能关闭它
but I need to be on-site to shut it off.
你为什么要这样做?
Why are you doing this?
如果被逮到 你要坐牢的
If you get caught, you'll go to prison.
下面不是只有你关心的人
You're not the only one with people that you care about down there.
你也有亲人在天坑里?
You lost someone in the sinkhole too?
不是这个天坑
Not this sinkhole.
这是戴安娜
This is Diana.
她是一位工程师 是进入莫哈韦天坑的团队成员之一
She's an engineer, part of the team that went into the Mojave sinkhole.
她是我的未婚妻
She is my fiance.
她已经去了三年
She's been gone three years.
真遗憾
I'm sorry.
是啊
Yeah.
我该走了 祝你好运
I should go. Good luck.
如果今晚出发 那我们有很多工作要做
Well, if we're gonna leave tonight, we got a lot of work to do.
你说怎么样?
What do you say?
你的计划是什么?
What's your plan?
乔什 莱莉
Josh. Riley.
-什么也没有 -这地方好大
- Nothing - This place is huge.
李维 你看那里
Levi, look at that.
是个瞭望哨
It's a lookout post.
对 从上面能看到整个堡垒
Yeah, we can see the whole fort from up there.
走吧
Come on.
你看这个
Look at this.
来 我们看看它通往哪里
Come on. Let's see where it goes.
喂喂 等等 等一下
Whoa, whoa, hold on. Wait.
古代堡垒底下出现了又黑又吓人的楼梯
A dark, scary stairwell underneath an ancient fort?
-我才不去 -无所谓
- I'll pass. - Fine by me.
什么...
What...
我把它打开吧
Let me try to open it.
我看还是别了
Maybe we shouldn't.
好极了 原来通往堡垒外面
Great. It leads outside the fort.
现在可以回去了吗?
Can we go back now?
不要 不是吧
No. No.
好样的 乔什 真的
Well done, Josh. Truly.
好帅
Sick.
我们应该带两件回空地去
Hey, we ought to take a couple of these back to the clearing.
或者我们可以带一件回家
Or we could just take one back home
高价卖♥♥给博物馆
and sell it to a museum for, like, a fortune.
营地有我价值25万的海♥洛♥因♥
I got 250K worth of heroin back at camp,
所以回家之后我也不缺钱
so I'm gonna be just fine when I get home.
当然
Of course.
有道理
Good point.
对了 你把它藏在哪了?
Where did you hide it anyway?
你知道的 树林里
Oh, you know, in the woods.
树林的哪里?
Where in the woods?
先离开空地 然后走一百
Well. First you leave the clearing, and you had 100,
到一百二十米 走到一条小溪边
120 meters or so till you hit a stream,
再往西走五十步 然后往东
Then you walk 50 steps to your west and turn to your east and...
好亮
Oh, shiny.
你不知道你藏在了哪里
You have no idea where you put it.
我这么说了吗 如果我说了 那我绝对不是故意的
Did I say that? Because if I did, that was not my intention at all.
不 不 我看得出你很生气
No, no. I can tell that you're angry.
是吗?
Oh, can you?
天啊 冷静点
Jesus, calm down.
斯科特 捡起我的枪
Scott! Pick up my gun!
捡起枪射他
Pick up the gun and shoot him!
把枪捡起来 把枪捡起来
Pick up the gun! Pick up the gun...
当心
Watch out.
别动
Don't move.
你会说英语?
You speak English?
这是我万万没想到的
That's entirely unexpected.
莉莉 垒球赛要开始了 想不想玩?
Hey, Lilly. Softball game's about to start. Wanna play?
她不想玩 谢谢
She's fine. Thanks.
你我都清楚 莉莉可以自己决定
I think we both know Lilly can speak for herself.
我想去玩 如果可以的话
I'd like to, if that's okay.
好极了 去热身吧
Great. Go warm up.
我知道我还欠你一个解释
Look, I know I owe you an explanation.
我在听呢
I'm listening.
我爸爸是个好人 他很敬畏神
My father was a good man. A God-fearing man.
但他很严格
But strict.
他不相信外面的世界
He... He didn't trust the outside world.
我们下来的时候
When we got down here,
他说我们要远离你们这些人
he said we needed to stay away from all of you,
只能依靠我们自己
to rely only on ourselves.
他让莉莉别跟我们说话?
He told Lilly not to talk to us.
我只是在按他的话做
I was just doing what he wanted.
我理解 真的 但现在我们是一个共同体
I understand, I do, but... we are all in this together now.
从现在开始 你必须对我们坦白
You have to be honest with us from here on out.
我会的
I will.
关于莉莉看到的男子 她有没有说过别的?
Did Lilly say anything else about the man she saw?
-没有 -你确定吗?
- No. - Are you sure?
感觉还有别的东西
It felt like there was something more,
她不敢告诉我们的东西
something she was afraid to tell us.
没有 抱歉
No, sorry.
如果她说了别的内容 我会告诉你
If she says anything else, I'll let you know.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
我一个人都没看到
I don't see anyone.
再稍等一会
Just give it another minute.
妈妈
Mom!
乔什?你怎么在外面?
Josh? What are you doing out there?
-说来话长 -好 你留在那里
- Long story. - Okay, well, stay there.
我们找到斯科特和卢卡斯就去找你
We're gonna go find Scott and Lucas, and we'll come to you.
伊芙 看
Eve, look.
他们是谁?
Who are they?
莱莉 乔什 快跑
Riley, Josh, run!
走 快走
Go! Go!
走吧
Come on.
走 快走
Go! Go!
-伊芙 我们不能往这边走 -我要去救乔什
- Eve, we can't go this way. - I have to get to Josh.
不行 我们必须马上走 快
We can't. We have to go now. Come on!
拜托
Come on.
太好了 你醒了
Good. Good, you're awake.
我们这是在哪里?
Where are we?
好像是一间奇怪的寺庙
Some weird temple, I think.
我不是想吓你 但那边有个死人
And not to alarm you, but there's a dead guy over there.
-老天啊 -是啊
- Oh, Jesus. - Yeah.
这些是什么人?
Who are these people?
真是个好问题
That is a good question
因为我一点概念也没有了
because I have no freaking idea anymore.
我以为你是这方面的专家
Oh, I thought you were the expert.
对 我也以为
Yeah. So did I.
但我们被两个说英语的白人打了 他们绝对不是通瓦人
Until we were attacked by two white guys who speak English who definitely weren't Tongva.
不管这些人是谁 他们给绳子打结是一把好手
Whoever they are, they're incredibly adept at tying knots.
对 要是你乖乖听我的
Yeah, well, we wouldn't be tied up
把枪捡起来 我们也不会被捆住
if you'd just grabbed my gun like I told you.
我吓呆了 不然我该怎么办
I froze. What was I supposed to do?
不知道别像个小娘们
I don't know. Not be a little bitch?
-这话又是什么意思 -闭嘴 闭嘴
- What the hell does that even mean? - Hey. Shut up, shut up.
天啊
Oh, my God.
好吧 我们得离开这里 免得变成他那样
Okay, we need to get out of here before we end up like him.
肯定有别的出路
There's gotta be another way out of here.
他们来了 我们得躲起来 到这里来
They're coming. We need to hide. In here.
大家好
Hello.
剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表