剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表
Then, let's take a vote.
对 我们来投票
Yeah. Let's vote on it.
-应该让她们走 -谁希望她们走?
- They need to go. - Who here wants them to go?
-对 -绝对的
- Yeah. - Absolutely.
你们看见了
There you have it.
我的家人怎么办?
What about my family?
要救他们还有别的办法
There's another way to save them.
回到开头去 盖文
Go back to the beginning, Gavin.
1988年11月16日 记住这个日期
November 16th, 1988. Remember that date.
这是什么
What's this?
保密协议
It's an NDA.
内容是什么?
Saying what?
内容是你会放下这件事
That you're gonna leave this alone
不跟任何人提及天坑的事
and never mention anything about that sinkhole.
我的家人还在下面 你让我就这样不管了?
My family's still down there. You want me to just walk away?
你飞进了限制空域
You flew into restricted air space.
对政♥府♥的命令充耳不闻 危及了成百上千万人的生命
You ignored government orders, you jeopardized millions of lives.
但你可以不受任何惩罚 因为每个人都希望这件事悄然消失
Now, you are getting a free pass because everyone wants this to go away.
我建议你接受协议
I suggest that you take it.
爸爸
Dad!
孩子
Hey. Hey.
我好开心他们放了你
I'm so glad they let you out.
是啊
Yeah.
他们让我签了一份保密协议
They made me sign an NDA.
保证把这件事彻底放下
Promise to put all of this behind us.
妈妈和乔什怎么办?
What about Mom and Josh?
一步一步来吧
Let's just take one thing at a time.
今晚不早了 你快去睡吧
It's been a long night. Why don't you get some sleep?
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
谢谢你赶过来
Thanks for coming.
奥德里奇在上面发生了什么?
What the hell happened up there with Aldridge?
我还希望你能告诉我
Well, I was hoping you could tell me that.
你知道她会跳伞吗?
Did you know she was gonna jump?
她下去之后会做什么?
What she's gonna do once she gets down there?
不知道 说实话我跟你一样吃惊
No. Honestly, I'm just as surprised as you are.
她在飞机上跟你说过什么吗?
Did she say anything to you on the plane?
她说要救伊芙和乔什 可能有另一个办法
She said there might be another way to save Eve and Josh.
怎么救
How?
她说要"回到开头"
She said to go back to the beginning.
然后她给了我一个日期 1988年11月16日
And then she gave me a date. November 16th, 1988.
差不多是我被收养的时间前后
That's around the same time I was adopted.
看来这件事跟我的过去有关联
Somehow, my past is tied to all this.
我要搞清楚是什么关联
I just need to figure out how.
然后或许就能救他们回家
And then, maybe I can bring them home.
所以你打算怎么办?
So, what are you gonna do?
我父母一直说我是被人匿名放在
Okay, my parents always said that I was anonymously dropped off
儿童保护部门的
at Child Protective Services.
我要弄清那个人是谁
I need to find out who that person was.
问题是我的记录是保密的
The problem is, my records are sealed.
所以我想你可能有熟人
So I thought you might have a contact
-能帮忙做点什么 -不 盖文
- who could help with that. - No, Gavin,
就算我想帮你 我跟你签了一样的保密协议
even if I wanted to, I signed the same NDA as you.
我俩都可能要坐牢
We could both go to prison.
对 但上面可没说不能帮朋友
Yeah. But it doesn't say anything about helping a friend
跟亲生父母相认吧?
reconnect with their birth family, does it?
你想救戴安娜回来?
You wanna bring Diana home?
这可能就是我们的机会
This could be our chance.
你帮我缝了伤口
You stitched me up.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你是一位医者
You're a medicine woman.
对了 我叫泰
I'm Ty, by the way.
我朋友告诉我不远处有个村庄
My friends told me about a village not far from here.
那是你的家吗?
Is that your home?
你的朋友不请自来
Your friends entered uninvited.
我知道 他们很抱歉 真的
I know. And they're sorry, really.
他们只是在寻找答案 为了返回我们的家
They were just looking for answers, trying to get back to our home.
他们没有伤害人的意图
They didn't mean any harm.
是的 天上来客经常这样说
Yes. Sky People seem to say that a lot.
我发现这种话很少是真的
I've found it's seldom true.
天上来客?
Sky People?
你不是第一个从光里来的人
You're not the first to come through the light.
其他人来这边有多久了?
Well, how long have others been coming here?
从我们记事起就开始了
As long as we can remember.
那是不是说有办法离开这里?
Does that mean there's a way out of here?
返回我的世界?
Back to my world?
我不知道 我要走了
I don't know. I have to go.
不要 求你 等等
No, please, wait.
你在这里很安全 等你恢复元气就能走了
You'll be safe here until you're strong enough to leave.
求你等一等 不要走
Wait, please. Don't go.
我有问题要问
I need answers.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
风暴来了
A storm is coming.
我和你都走不成了
Neither of us can leave.
伊芙 你哪都不要去
Eve, you're not going anywhere.
不 我应该走
No, I should go.
伊芙 拜托了
Eve, please.
你不觉得我罪有应得?
You don't think I deserve this?
你想听我说出来?
You want me to say it?
好
Okay.
我现在特别生你的气 我觉得你做了错误的选择
I'm mad as hell at you right now. I think you made the wrong choice.
我本可以带着大家安全回家
I could've brought everyone home safely.
但并不表示我希望你到树林里寻死
But that doesn't mean I want you to go out into the woods to die.
是吗 好像只有你这样想
Yeah, well, looks like you're alone in that.
大家的脑子不清楚 乔什的脑子不清楚
People aren't thinking clearly. Josh isn't thinking clearly.
所以我才应该离开
Which is exactly why I should go.
听我说 我跟玛丽贝丝去山洞
Look, I'll go to the caves with Marybeth
等大家冷静下来 我就回来 好吗
and once people calm down, I'll come back, okay?
好 那我跟你走
Okay, then I'm coming with you.
不
No.
不 我需要一个人去
No, I need to do this on my own.
伊芙
Eve.
替我照顾乔什
Look after Josh for me.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们需要谈一谈
Hey, we need to talk.
谈什么
About what?
你竟然像幸存者真人秀里那样对你妈妈和玛丽贝丝
About how you went all Survivor on your mom and Marybeth.
不仅仅是我自己
It wasn't just me.
谢谢你的帮忙 乔什
Thanks for your help, Josh.
等一下要烧火 需要让木柴保持干燥
If we're gonna start a fire later, we need to keep this wood dry.
所有人都疯了吗?
Has everyone lost their mind?
你们俩一副若无其事的样子
You two are acting like nothing's wrong.
大家的情绪很激动
Look, emotions are running high.
等他们冷静下来我们再重新讨论这件事
We let people cool down, and then we can revisit all of this.
伙计们 我们需要谈一谈
Hey, guys, we need to talk.
现在不是时候 斯科特
Not now, Scott.
这件事其实很紧急
It's actually fairly time-sensitive.
什么事
What is it?
公元前一万年的洛杉矶气候
Back in 10,000 B.C., the climate in LA
是很不一样的 你们可能已经感觉到了
was quite different, as perhaps you can tell.
我们身处冰河世纪 这个时代
We're in the Ice Age, and with that came
有猛烈的冬季风暴 常常会突如其来
violent winter storms, oftentimes out of nowhere.
会下雪 伴着飓风级别的大风
I'm talking snow with hurricane-like winds.
根据那些云判断
Based on those clouds over there
天气会迅速变得很糟糕
I'd say things are gonna get real bad real fast.
我们需要做好准备
We need to get ready.
好 但我觉得我们没必要惊慌失措
All right. But I don't think we need to panic.
它们已经惊慌失措了
Tell that to them.
你不是该走了吗?
Shouldn't you be leaving?
我不管你有多恨我
I don't care how much you hate me.
我做过的事绝不值得让你这样背叛我
剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表