剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表
-伊兹 -加文 伊兹
- Iz. - Gavin, Izzy.
杰西卡阿姨
Aunt Jessica.
抱歉我现在才到
I'm sorry I couldn't get here sooner.
没关系
It's okay.
他们有没有正式宣布♥什♥么?
Have they said anything official?
没 他们还没找到坑底
No, they still haven't found the bottom.
加文 你没事吧?
Gavin, are you all right?
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
嗯 我没事
Yeah, I'm-I'm fine.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
打扰一下 内森博士 我知道你很忙
Excuse me, Dr. Nathan. I know you're busy,
但我的妻儿掉进了天坑
but my wife and son fell into the sinkhole.
我知道你们不信我的话
I realize how this is gonna sound,
但我认为下面的人可能还活着
but I think people might be alive down there.
先生 我们都希望如此
Sir, we all want to believe that.
但这绝不可能
But it's not possible.
抱歉 我们得走了
Excuse us, we have to get going.
请止步
You need to move on.
我看到你们的无人机在下面坠毁了
I think I saw your drone down there.
先生
Sir.
没事 让我们和他聊两句
It's okay. Give--give us a second.
听着 我不知该如何解释
Look, I don't know how to explain it,
但无人机尾号♥是9300NN 对吧?
but is the tail number 9300NN?
那架无人机
Okay, that drone,
和掉进天坑里的人在同一个地方
it's in the same place where everyone else is.
我知道这有点难以置信
I know this is hard to believe.
甚至我自己都无法相信
I'm not sure I even believe it myself,
但哪怕下面的人只有一点点生还的机会
but if there's even a chance that people survived,
你都得展开搜救工作
you need to send a rescue mission.
-先生 你叫什么? -加文·哈里斯
- What's your name, sir? - Gavin Harris.
你是如何得知这个消息的?
And how did you come by this information?
这不重要 我只是
It doesn't matter. I'm just--
请求们你别放弃
I'm just asking that you don't give up.
正如我之前所说
Like I said before,
没有人能承受得了这样的坠落
no one could have survived that fall.
我对你的遭遇深表遗憾
I'm very sorry for your loss.
他怎么会知道这事?
How the hell could he have known that?
我不知道 但我们需要调查一下他
I don't know, but we need to look into him.
这些箱子是你妈从家里带来的吗?
Are these the boxes Mom brought from home?
对啊 怎么了 你要找啥?
Yeah, why? What are you looking for?
我得向内森博士证明他们还活着
I need to prove to Dr. Nathan that they're alive.
我想也许有能证明的办法
I think there might be a way to do it.
-怎么证明? -我看到伊芙在天坑下了
- How? - I saw Eve down there.
她身旁有一块巨石
She was next to a boulder.
巨石上刻着一个手印
The boulder had a handprint carved into it,
我以前见过那块巨石
and I've seen that boulder before.
我们拍过它的照片
We have a picture of it.
加文 看着我
Gavin, look at me.
你看到的都不是真的
These things you're seeing, they're not real.
杰西 我知道这是我们通常的想法
Hey, Jess, I know that's what we've always thought,
但你如何解释我为何会看到伊芙和乔什?
but how do you explain why I'm seeing Eve and Josh?
我无法解释 但你必须停止这样做
I--I can't, but you have to stop this.
爸 杰西卡阿姨说得对
Aunt Jessica's right, Dad.
你知不知道乔什说了多少次
Do you have any idea how many times Josh would say
我们不能指望你
we couldn't count on you,
但我一直在为你说好话
but I always defended you
我知道你喝酒只是因为
because I knew the only reason that you drank
你承受的痛苦实在是太多了
was because of how much pain you were in.
我知道当你从痛苦中解脱出来 你会回来的
I knew that when it counted, you'd be there for us.
我知道这看似疯狂
I know this-this seems crazy,
但我想要帮忙
but I am trying to help.
我只想弄清到底发生了什么
I'm just trying to figure out what's going on.
他们死了 爸
They're gone, Dad.
伊兹
Iz.
-伊兹 -就让她走吧
- Iz. - Just let her go.
嗯
Yeah.
给我一点时间 行吗?
Give me a minute, okay?
这里你眼熟吗?
Does any of this look familiar?
看哪都眼熟
No, it all looks familiar.
那块田野离这儿不超过几英里
But that field wasn't more than a couple miles from the clearing.
不会太远的
Well, it can't be too far.
我去前面看看
I'm going to go look up ahead.
-你还好吗? -嗯
- You okay? - Yeah.
非常感谢你
Hey, thank you, by the way.
那只狼
The wolf.
如果不是你出手
I mean, if you hadn't been there,
我都不知该怎么办
I--I don't even know.
别客气
Don't mention it.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
没事 你无需道歉
It's okay, you don't have to be sorry.
不 我需要
No, I do.
你总在一些有趣的时刻看到我
You've caught me at some interesting moments.
嗯
Yeah.
要是你想说...
If you want to talk about that--
自杀是我最不想做的事
It's the last thing I want to do.
你已经够忙的了
You've got enough on your plate.
我甚至还不知道你叫什么
I don't even know your name.
伊芙
Eve.
-我叫泰 -嘿
- I'm Ty. - Hey.
-你是个好妈妈 -嗯
- You're a good mother, Eve. - Mm.
你说是就是吧
If you say so.
你觉得我说的不对吗?
What, you think this is your fault?
我觉得我让孩子们失望太多次了
I think that I have let my children down far too often.
就是这样
That's what I think.
-此话怎讲? -呃...
- How's that? - Uh...
说吧 你可以告诉我
Come on, you can tell me.
你说话的口气像个心理医生
You sound like a shrink.
-我确实是 -哦
- I am. - Oh.
我前妻说我总是分♥析♥他人
My ex-wife would say I'm always analyzing people.
这不算我最讨人喜欢的特性
It's not my most endearing quality.
跟我说说怎么回事吧
So tell me what happened.
大约一年半前 我上班快迟到了
About a year and a half ago, I was running late at work
就让邻居去学校接我女儿
and then I had a neighbor pick up my daughter from school
接着意外便发生了
and then there was an accident and, uh,
我女儿伊兹
Izzy, my daughter,
她失去了一条腿
she lost her leg.
你很自责
And you blame yourself.
我理解
I understand.
你无法掌控一切的
You can't control everything, Eve.
生活就这样
It's just life.
从沥青坑掉下来的
It's from the tar pits.
快走吧 我之前见过它
Come on. I saw this before.
这边
This way.
莱利
Riley.
我冷
I'm cold.
天哪
Oh, God.
你会没事的
Okay, you're going to be fine.
你会没事的
You're going to be fine too, I think.
好吧
Um, okay.
试试这样如何
Um, let's try this.
显然不管用
That's clearly not working.
好吧 再试试B计划吧
Okay, let's go for plan B.
我们开始吧
Okay, here we go.
我们开始吧
Here we go.
我抱住你了
I got you, okay?
撑住
Hold on.
我抱住你了
I got you, I got you.
爸 你在干嘛?
Dad, what are you doing?
你不该来这儿
You shouldn't be here.
我不该来这儿?
I shouldn't be here?
剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表