剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表
有点复杂
It's complicated.
李维告诉我 他跟伊芙有过外遇
Levi told me that he had an affair with Eve.
真遗憾 盖文
I'm sorry, Gavin.
其实实话实说 都是我的错
No. Look, if I'm being honest, you know, it was my fault.
当时我状态很差 是我把她推开了
I was in a bad place. I... I pushed her away.
或许现在你们能找到纠正错误的办法
Maybe now, you'll find a way to make things right.
是的 我是盖文哈里斯
Yes? This is Gavin Harris.
她干了什么?
She what?
我可能知道她在哪里
I think I might know where she is.
伊兹的校长打来的
That was Izzy's principal.
伊兹旷课了 我要去找她
Izzy cut school. I gotta go find her.
查到艾拉的地址就打给我
Call me when you get Ella's address.
我明白你为什么喜欢这里了
I can see why you like this place.
我爷爷在这里教了我钓鱼
It's where my grandfather taught me to fish.
只有你跟爷爷一起生活?
Is it just you and your grandfather?
我小时候爸爸妈妈就死了
My parents died when I was young.
我真难过
I'm so sorry.
其实 几年前我父亲也去世了
You know, I lost my father a few years ago.
-你想他吗 -天天想
- Do you miss him? - Every day.
我们是在农场长大的 他很喜欢去户外
We grew up together on a farm. He loved the outdoors.
他也喜欢钓鱼
He loved fishing too.
我要是也记得爸爸妈妈就好了
I wish I could remember my parents.
爷爷不喜欢聊起他们
My grandfather doesn't like to talk about them.
有时候谈起失去的亲人 确实很痛苦
Sometimes, it can be hard to talk about the people we lost.
你♥爸♥爸妈妈有没有朋友?
Did your parents have any friends here?
大家可以讲讲他们的故事
People who can share stories about them?
-没有 谁都不认识他们 -他们不在这里生活吗
- No, no one knew them. - They didn't live here?
是的 我跟爷爷是几年前来到这里的
No. Me and my grandfather came here a few years ago.
你爷爷不是船上来的吗?
Your grandfather's not from the ship?
他是哪里来的?
Where's he from?
他不许我谈这件事
I'm not allowed to talk about that.
-伊芙 -有发现吗
- Eve. - Did you find anything?
我跟踪了塞拉斯 他离开小屋后
I followed Silas. When he left his hut,
我走进去找到了这个
I went in and looked around and found this.
-天啊 是艾迪的 -如果不是他干的
- Oh, my God. It's Eddie's. - If he didn't do it,
为什么他的钱包在他那
then why the hell does he have his wallet?
没什么事吧 伊芙?
Is everything okay, Eve?
你乖乖地待在这里 好吗?
Do me a favor and stay here, okay?
帕拉 我要找你谈谈
Paara. We need to talk.
我在塞拉斯的小屋里找到了这个
I found this in Silas' hut.
是艾迪的 我们死去的朋友
That's Eddie's. Our friend who died.
-你不明白 -帕拉 没什么事吧
- You don't understand. - Paara. Everything all right?
不 有事
No, it isn't.
这个钱包是空地上
This wallet belonged to a person
一个死去的人的 为什么在你那里?
in our clearing who died. Why did you have it?
我们有证人看见了你 你不能否认
We have a witness who saw you. Can't deny it.
我不否认 我确实在场
I don't. I was there.
我发现他的时候他已经死了
The man was dead when I found him.
我们想弄清楚你们从哪来
We've been trying to figure out where you're all from
所以我给尸体搜了身 找到了这个
so I searched the body and found that.
-你以为我们会相信你吗 -我相信他
- You expect us to believe you? - I believe him.
确实有人在杀人 但不是塞拉斯
Someone's out there killing people, but it's not Silas.
-你怎么知道的 -因为我在树林里发现了
- How do you know that? - Because I found another body
另一具尸体 有你们朋友身上一样的烧焦痕
in the woods. With burn marks, just like your friend.
我和塞拉斯把他背回来 好好下了葬
Silas and I carried him back here for a proper burial.
那个手印是这个用途?
Is that what the handprint was for?
对 那是保护的符号♥
Yes. It's a symbol of protection.
跟塞拉斯背上穿的一样
Same as the one Silas wears on his back.
我们向你们打开了家门 向你们提供帮助
We opened our home to you, offered you help
你们却背叛了这份信任
and you betrayed that trust.
-你们该走了 -帕拉 求你
- It's time for you to leave. - Paara, please.
你快走吧
You need to go.
这是什么声音
What is that?
这样的号♥角声代表有紧急事件
That horn only sounds in emergencies.
-帕拉 帕拉 -出什么事了
- Para! Para! - What's happened?
以赛亚被抢走了
It's Isaiah; he was taken.
是不是跟你们有关系?
Did you have something to do with this?
-没有 天啊 没有 -是一个女人
- No. God, no. - It was a woman.
她是从树林里跑出来的 我们想拦住她
She came out of the woods. We tried to stop her.
他们往山上去了
They were headed towards the hills.
我们需要马上派出搜救队
We need to send out a search party right away.
你往北 我往东
You head north, I'll take the east.
-帕拉 我们会帮你们找他 -绝对不行
- Paara, we'll help you look for him. - Absolutely not.
找的人越多越好
The more eyes out there, the better.
拒绝我们的帮助就太愚蠢了
It would be foolish not to take our help.
他们说得对 我们走吧
They're right. Let's go.
-伊兹 -你来这里做什么
- Iz. - What are you doing here?
学校给我打电♥话♥了 说你旷课了
School called. Said you cut class.
以前去探望你杰西卡姑姑时
When we used to visit your Aunt Jessica
你妈妈会直接到水边来
your mom used to wanna come straight to the water.
这是她最爱的位置
This was her favorite spot.
不知道我们一起在这里坐过多少日子
I don't know how many days we spent sitting here together.
今天早上给你打电♥话♥的是谁?
This morning, who was that call from?
我说了 是一份工作
I told you, it was for a job.
爸爸 请不要说谎 我需要你跟我说实话
Dad, please stop lying. I need you to tell me the truth.
你真的放弃了妈妈和乔什吗?
Did you really give up on Mom and Josh?
伊兹 我们已经没有别的办法
Iz, there's nothing else we can do.
我不相信 你从来不放弃
I don't believe you. You never give up.
这是我一直崇拜你的地方
That's what I've always admired about you.
车祸后 我想放弃的时候
After the accident, when I was ready to quit
我想到了你和你经历的一切
I thought about you and what you were going through.
你每天都在跟它斗争
That you were fighting through it every day.
-伊兹 -我知道你觉得这样对我最好 但是你错了
- Iz... - I know you think this is what's best for me, but you're wrong.
我想对你说 我能带他们回来 可是我做不到
I... I wish I could tell you I could bring them back, but I can't.
至少暂时还不行
At least not yet.
暂时还不行 什么意思
What do you mean, not yet?
其实早上来电♥话♥的是内森博士
The truth is, it was Dr. Nathan who called this morning.
我们没有放弃 我不想告诉你
We're not giving up. I didn't want to tell you,
是因为我不知道能查到什么
because I don't know where it could lead
我不想让你心中燃起希望
And I didn't wanna get your hopes up and...
然后又做不到
and not come through for you.
-爸爸 -不 我看到了上次对你的影响
- Dad... - No, I saw what it did to you last time. I...
我不希望你受伤
I don't want you to get hurt.
我们只有一起努力才能撑过去
The only way we're gonna get through this is if we do it together.
好 从现在开始我们要一起努力
Okay. Starting now, that's what we do.
很好 所以你有什么计划?
Good. So, what's the plan?
现在我在等内森博士的电♥话♥
Right now, I'm waiting on a call from Dr. Nathan.
其余的回家路上再讲给你
And I'll tell you everything else on the way home.
能不能去一个地方?
Can we make a stop?
学校有个同学安德鲁 他说今天有守夜仪式
This kid at school, Andrew, he told me there's a vigil today.
当然
Of course.
走吧
Come on.
不要 放我出去
No! Let me out of here!
救命
Help!
-天啊 对 -把门打开
- Jesus. Yeah. - Open the door.
-请放我出去 -这是怎么回事
- Please, just get me out. - What the hell is going on?
莱莉 救救我 你♥爸♥爸把我锁在了这里
Riley, please help me. Your dad locked me up in here.
好 你等会 我去找他谈谈
Okay, hang on. I'll go talk to him.
你确定要放她出来吗
You sure you want to let her out?
你想把她拴在方向盘上吗?
Hey, you'd rather leave her chained to a steering wheel?
如果随便把人锁在车里
We start locking each other in cars
这里的气氛会变得非常糟糕
things are gonna get real bad around here.
我去找我爸爸
I'll go find my dad.
你要明白
You should understand, all right?
好吗 我们要控制威胁 我在控制威胁
We had to secure the threat. I secured the threat.
这一点都不像你 萨姆
This isn't like you, Sam.
玛丽贝丝 我知道我在做什么
Marybeth, I know what I'm doing.
-莉莉 你看见我爸爸吗 -他在里面
- Lilly, have you seen my dad? - He's in there.
听着 我知道她做过坏事
Look, I know she's done some bad things
-但我们总要有个计划 -我在想
- but we gotta have a plan. - I'm working on it.
剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表