剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表
让他过来 我就放了他们
Send him over, and I'll let them go.
马上放人 不然我把他们都杀掉
Do it now or I'll kill them both.
求你不要
Please don't.
不要
No!
往东走四英里是山涧的尽头
The ravine ends four miles east of here.
把以赛亚送过去
Bring Isiah there
否则你再也别想见到他们俩
or you'll never see them again.
好吧 找到低矮草地了 可是没找到奶牛
Okay, so we've got low grass, but we've got no cow.
-好极了 -你想回去吗
- Fantastic. - Do you wanna go back?
我有很多缺点 但从不半途而废
I am many things, but a quitter is not one of them.
对了 之前你被铐在车里
Hey, about earlier, the car and all
我觉得他们不该那样对你
I don't think they should've done that to you.
实在不对
It wasn't cool.
你不觉得我活该吗?
You don't think I deserved it?
不觉得 据我所知
No. From what I heard,
你跟莉莉都是被绑♥架♥的
you were kidnapped just like Lilly.
你可能不想谈这件事
Which you probably don't wanna talk about.
除了莉莉 我没跟任何人谈起过
Well, I've never talked about it with anyone besides Lilly.
究竟是怎么回事?
What happened?
我十四岁那年离家出走了
I ran away from home when I was 14.
我妈妈从来不在家 我跟继父整天吵架
My mom was never around, my stepdad and I fought all the time
所以我就走了
so I... I just left.
那么小就一个人出来讨生活
That's young for you to be out on your own like that.
因为我觉得怎么活都好过留在家
Yeah, I guess I thought anything was better than staying.
你去了哪里?
Where did you go?
我搭了一阵子便车 最后来到了洛杉矶
Hitched around for a while, ended up in Los Angeles.
我在街头流浪生活 然后艾伦接纳了我
I was living on the streets when Aaron took me.
他说他是想帮助我
He said he was trying to help.
我们俩一起生活了几年
It was just the two of us for a few years.
然后你们抓了莉莉?
Until you took Lilly?
艾伦告诉我 上帝给我们每个人都做了计划
Aaron told me that God had a plan for all of us.
当时我是相信他的
By that time, I... I believed him.
现在呢?
And now?
现在我不知道该相信什么
I don't know what to believe anymore.
感谢你听我讲这些
Thanks for listening.
别客气
No worries.
你听见了吗?
Did you hear that?
见到你我也很高兴
Nice to see you too.
没事的 伊芙
It's okay, Eve.
我返回爷爷身边
We'll go back to my grandfather.
他会信守诺言 乔什和李维没事的
He'll keep his word. Josh and Levi will be fine.
-没那么简单 - 为什么
- It's not that simple. - Why?
因为 等那道光开始关闭
Because... as soon as that light starts to close
我的孩子会变得病重
my kids will become very sick.
如果你不过去的话 他们就会死
And if you don't make it through they're gonna die.
伊芙
Eve.
-帕拉 -以赛亚
- Paara! - Isiah!
-你没事吧 -我没事
- Are you okay? - I'm fine.
乔什和李维呢?
Where are Josh and Levi?
别担心 我会想办法跟你逃出去
Don't worry. I'll figure out a way to get us out of here.
你可能没发现 他们都有武器
In case you haven't noticed, these guys are all armed.
我们不会有事 你妈妈和以赛亚也不会有事
We'll be all right. Your mom and Isiah will be too.
我不允许她出任何问题
I won't let anything happen to her.
对 你很关心她 对吧?
No. You wouldn't, would you?
这话什么意思?
What's that supposed to mean?
我知道你跟我妈妈的事
I know about you and Mom.
-乔什 很抱歉 -你怎么可以这样
- Josh, I'm sorry. - How could you?
你♥爸♥爸妈妈有段时间很艰难 但现在结束了
It was a tough time for your mom and dad, but that's over now.
等等 结束了?什么意思?
Wait, what do you mean, it's over?
我以为是下来后开始的 你们持续多久了
I thought it started down here. How long has this been going on for?
几个月时间 但我们去年结束了
A few months, but we ended it last year.
我真不敢相信
I can't believe this.
我妈妈的理由我明白
I mean, my mom, I get her side of things.
她需要我爸爸的时候 他不在旁边
When she needed my dad, he wasn't there.
可你... 他是你最好的朋友
You... He was your best friend.
听着 你完全有理由生气 确实
Look, you have every right to be upset. You do.
但现在我们要放下所有恩怨 才能逃出去
But right now, we need to put all that aside so we can get out of this.
你明白吗?
You understand?
我的妈 被你说对了
Holy crap. You were right.
确实
Indeed.
这应该叫做"牛气冲天"
And I believe the more appropriate expression is "holy cow."
-你救了它 -是的 维罗妮卡帮了我
- You saved her. - I did. With Veronica's help.
-真的吗 -当然
- Really? - Absolutely.
没有她我可做不到
Couldn't have done it without her.
等那道光开始关闭
As soon as that light starts to close
我的孩子会变得病重
my kids will become very sick.
如果你不过去的话 他们就会死
And if you don't make it through, they're gonna die.
爸爸 怎么了?你看见了什么?
Dad, what's wrong? What'd you see?
我跟你妈妈在一起 一切都很好 走吧
I'm with Mom. Everything's fine. Come on.
-我已经跟你说了 -我知道
- I already told you-- - I know
但我有样东西给你看
but there's something I need to show you.
给我几分钟就好
Just give me a few minutes.
如果你还是不相信 我们马上走 再也不会回来
If you still don't believe me, we'll leave, we'll never come back.
这东西是哪里来的?
Where did you get this?
一处考古挖掘遗址
From an archaeological dig site.
公元前一万年的遗址
It dates back to 1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥ B.C.
艾拉 你画出了它 因为当年你就在那里
Ella, you drew it because you were there.
现在我想起来了
I remember now.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
怎么了?
What is it?
你说得对
You were right.
我在那个世界看见了这块石头
I saw this rock in that world.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
有人用另一个名字叫我
And someone called me by a different name.
什么名字?
What was it?
莉莉
Lilly.
如果我不把以赛亚送回去 他会杀死乔什和李维
If I don't give him Isiah back, he's gonna kill Josh and Levi.
-我们不能让他们死 -你们村里有没有人能帮我们
- We won't let that happen. - Is there anyone in your village who can help us?
塞拉斯朋友很多
Silas has many friends.
现在我不确定谁信得过
I'm not sure who I can trust right now.
我们可以回空地去找人帮忙
The clearing. We can go back. We can get help.
不 谁都不会帮我的
No, no one's gonna wanna help me.
是我害大家困在这里 你忘了吗
I'm the reason we're all stuck down here, remember?
不 是你保住了我们的命
No, you are the reason we are still alive.
我会跟他们说明白
I'll make sure they know that.
你说得很好 泰 但我不能指望他们
That sounds great, Ty, but I can't count on it.
伊芙 你一个人是做不到的
Eve, you cannot do this on your own.
我们会最快速度赶回来
We'll be back as soon as we can.
答应我 你会等我们
Just promise me you'll wait for us.
好吧
Okay.
大家都聚到一起
Everyone, gather around.
慢点 慢点
Easy...
这位是谁?
Who's this?
她是丽贝卡奥德里奇博士
This is Dr. Rebecca Aldridge.
她是第二次尝试营救时下来的
She came down here during a second rescue attempt.
可惜任务没有按计划完成
Unfortunately, the mission didn't go as planned.
只有我一个人过来了
I was the only one who made it through.
但我们还有希望
But there is hope.
原来有另一个传送门
It looks like there's another portal.
但这一个在托潘加 它通往1988年
But this one's in Topanga and it leads back to the year 1988.
-1988年 -不是吧
- 1988? - What?
我们是2021年下来的
We came down in 2021.
1988年的门怎么会打开?
So how is there something open in 1988?
-对啊 -你们以为时间是朝一个方向移♥动♥
- Yeah. - You think of time as moving in one direction.
从过去移♥动♥到现在
The past to the present.
其实时间是圆形的
But the truth is, time is more like a circle.
一切都是同时发生的
Everything's happening at once.
被你说迷糊了
You lost me.
重点就是 这个传送门是出去的出路
The point is, this portal is a way out of here.
好吧 假设它是真的 1988年离目标差了三十多年
Okay, say it's true. 1988 is over 30 years off target.
剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表