剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表
Thank you for coming, Mr. Harris.
我昨天没有自我介绍
I didn't introduce myself yesterday.
我是国土安♥全♥部♥的亚当马克曼探员
I'm agent Adam Markman from DHS.
让我猜猜 是你们偷了我妻子的戒指?
Let me guess. You stole my wife's ring.
我就知道是这样
Figured that's what this is about.
-我们需要它作为证据 -是吗 什么证据?
- We needed it for proof. - Yeah? Proof of what?
天坑通向何处的证据
Proof of where the sinkhole leads.
你妻子的戒指放射性碳测年结果为公元前一万年
Your wife's ring carbon dates to approximately 10,000 B.C.
我没猜错
I was right.
他们身在过去
They're in the past.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know that?
因为我能看到那个地方
Because I can see that place.
过去三年我都能看到
I have for the last three years.
一开始我以为是真的
First I thought it was real.
但没有一个医生能解释为什么我会看到
But when no doctor could explain why it was happening,
于是我不再相信 但现在一切都变了
I stopped believing. But now everything's changed.
我看到你们的无人机在那里 我看到我的家人
I saw your drone there. I saw my family.
我就是这样找到了戒指
And that's how I found the ring.
我说出这话时 你是第一个
You know, you're the first person I've told that to
没把我当成疯子的人
who hasn't looked to me like I was crazy.
我并不觉得你疯了 实际上 我有一个理论
I don't think you're crazy. In fact, I have a theory
可能能解释你为何有这种遭遇
that might explain why this is happening to you.
2018年10月26日 这个日期对你有什么意义?
What does the date October 26, 2018, mean to you?
我的飞机坠毁的一天
That's the date of my plane crash.
那天起我开始看到幻觉
The day the visions started.
在离你坠机地点的20英里外
20 miles from where you crashed,
在莫哈韦沙漠也出现了一处天坑
another sinkhole opened in the Mojave Desert.
我们在那里找到了一些东西
We found something there,
是我们从来没见过的
something we've never seen before.
那是什么?
What the hell is that?
那是拉布雷亚天坑底部的一道光
That light is at the bottom of the La Brea sinkhole.
在莫哈韦我们也发现了同样的光
It's the same light we discovered in the Mojave.
我相信在那道光之后有一个世界
I believe there's a world beyond it.
你可能是唯一能看到的人
And somehow you might be the only one who can see it.
这怎么可能?
How is that possible?
我们和你一样迷惑不解
It's a mystery to us, just like you are.
但出于某种原因 莫哈韦的那次事件
But for some reason, the event in the Mojave
把你连通到那个世界
connected you to that world.
盖文 我们要让你看一样东西
Gavin, there's something else we need to show you.
比利 虽然你不愿看到
You know, Billy, as much as you hate looking
有什么好处 但好处的确有
at the bright side of things, it does exist.
没有网络 没有新闻 好多年来第一次
No more internet. No more news. Today's the first day in years
没看到宣传世界末日的头条
I didn't read an apocalyptic headline.
只是我们就活在末日里
Except we're living the apocalypse.
我们不是说了要保持乐观吗?
Didn't we just talk about staying optimistic?
你们好
Hello.
你在这里 莉莉
There you are, Lilly.
你好 我是托尼
Hi, I'm--I'm Tony.
他是比利 你一定就是莉莉的姐姐
This is Billy. You must be Lilly's sister.
玛丽贝丝吩咐我们照看她 希望这样没问题
Marybeth asked us to watch her. I hope that's okay.
你们真好 谢谢
That's very nice of you. Thank you.
没关系 莉莉 我不生气
It's okay, Lilly. I'm not upset.
我们家里一般不看视频
We don't usually watch videos in our house.
走吧 亲爱的 别打扰这些好人了
Come on, sweetie. Let's leave these nice people alone.
再次谢谢你们
Thanks again.
莉莉 那个托尼有问你什么问题吗?
Lilly, did that man Tony ask you any questions?
他有问起你的事吗 莉莉?
Did he ask questions about you, Lilly?
我说跟你话时看着我
Look at me when I speak to you.
我们不能信任这些人
You know we can't trust these people.
我们不了解他们 他们不会理解我们
We don't know them. They won't understand us.
我知道
I know.
你说得对 我什么都没告诉他
You're right. I didn't tell them anything.
没事的 亲爱的 我不生气
It's okay. Sweetie, I'm not mad.
我们就当没发生过 好吗?
We'll just forget this ever happened, okay?
我到处找你
Dude, I've been looking everywhere for you.
-我们需要谈谈 -怎么了 斯科特
- We need to talk. - What, Scott?
我知道我们的位置了
I think I know exactly where we are.
你怎么可能知道?
And how could you possibly know that?
因为那些骆驼
Because of the camels.
-骆驼? -对 有八头
- The camels? - Yeah, like, eight of them.
它们正要走进沥青坑
They were about to walk into a pit of tar
被我救下了
until I saved them.
好的
Okay.
那些是沥青坑 就像洛杉矶的沥青坑
Those were the Tar Pits, like the ones in LA.
等等 你觉得我们在洛杉矶?
Wait, you think we're in Los Angeles?
-是的 -你吸毒了吗?
- Yes. - Are you high?
是的 但跟这个没关系
Yeah, but that's not relevant.
我记得那些骆驼
Look, I remember those camels.
它们的遗骸是去年挖出来的 当时是重大发现
Their bones were excavated last year. It was, like, a huge find.
挖出来的有八头 现在也一样
And there were eight of them. Just like now.
你不是说你救下来了?
I thought you just said you saved them.
是的 我说不好 可能我改变了
I did. I mean, I don't know. Maybe I changed
历史的轨迹 这不是重点
the course of history. Look, that's not the point.
沥青坑的科学家给骸骨做了放射性碳测年
Scientists from the Tar Pits carbon-dated those bones.
它们来自公元前一万年左右
They were from around the year 10,000 B.C.
所以如果我没猜错 我们现在就在洛杉矶
So if I'm right, that would mean that we're in LA.
时间是最后一次冰河期
And it's sometime during the last Ice Age.
是不是很疯狂?
Isn't that insane?
我现在没法听下去 我要走了
I can't deal with this right now. I have to go.
莱莉
Riley.
-我要去找他们 -等等
- I'm gonna go find them. - Well, hold on.
-让我跟你去 -你出的力够多了
Let me go with you. You've done more than enough.
我不会让你一个人去
I'm not gonna let you do this alone.
让我给你找个人...
Let me look for somebody to--
-莱莉 -爸爸
- Riley! - Dad.
莱莉
Riley!
爸爸
Dad.
轻点
Easy, easy, easy.
孩子
Hey, kiddo.
-你怎么样 萨姆 -我没事
- How you doing, Sam? - I'm fine.
只是累坏了 乔什呢?
Just a little banged up. What about Josh?
我给他用了药
I gave him the meds.
莱莉一直陪着他
But Riley was with him the whole time.
-你能回来就好了 -卢卡斯真是及时雨
- I'm just glad you're back. - Lucas here was a godsend.
我们在树林里碰到了他
We ran into him in the woods.
我碰巧到了那里
Oh, right place, right time.
你在那里做什么?
What were you doing out there?
我掉进坑里 到了离这里一英里的位置
I fell in that hole, ended up about a mile from here.
-你要躺下 -对
- We have to lie you down. - Yeah.
把他放到巴士上 我来 谢谢你
Let's get him in the bus. I got this. Thank you.
来
Come on.
我到处找你
I've been looking for you.
你怎么会在这里?
What the hell are you doing here?
掉进了坑里 和你一样
Fell through the sinkhole just like you.
不 你应该在巴吞鲁日的
No, you're supposed to be in Baton Rouge.
我收到线报 你来了洛杉矶 准备交易
I got a tip you were in LA about to make a deal.
我来阻止你
I came to stop you.
所以你是跟踪我
Oh, so you're following me?
我不会让你放弃你的人生
I'm not gonna let you throw your life away.
我的人生里已经没有你了
You're not a part of my life anymore.
你没有资格插手
You don't get a say in it.
离我远一点
Stay away from me.
他就是你要找的人?
Is that the guy you were trying to find?
是的
Yep.
他是谁?
Who is he?
我儿子
He's my son.
我给你找点水
I'm gonna see if I can find you some more water.
谢谢你们
Hey. Thank you. Both of you.
我还能做什么?你需要什么?
What else can I do? What do you need?
我只需要放松就好
I just need to relax. That's all.
妈妈
剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表