剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表
他们好像听不懂
I don't think they understand.
他们能看懂笑容吧?
They understand a smile, don't they?
最好让他们觉得我们很友好
It's best if they think we're friendly.
没效果
It's not working.
好吧 改变计划
Okay, change of plans.
趁他们出♥卖♥♥♥我们之前 快出去
We gotta get out of here before they give us up.
现在太迟了
It's too late for that.
进去 快...
In there. Go...
是条死路
It's a dead end.
他们是不是走了?
Do you think they're gone?
是的 他们好像回堡垒去了
Yeah. I think they're going back to the fort.
-太好了 那我们在这里很安全 -不行
- Good. Then we're safe here. - No.
我妈妈在里面 我们必须回去
My mom's in there. We have to go back.
我就怕你会这样说
I was afraid you would say that.
四天前 世界目睹了一起前所未有的自然灾难
Four days ago, the world witnessed an unprecedented natural disaster.
拉布雷亚事件让洛杉矶陷入了
The events of La Brea have left Los Angeles
全城哀悼的状态
in a state of mourning,
同时造成了无法形容的破坏
along with unspeakable destruction.
这么多人 他们甚至不知道真♥相♥
All those people. They don't even know the truth.
这是不对的
It's not right.
所以我们要做的事很重要
That's why what we're doing is so important.
过来 看看这个
Come over here. Take a look at this.
我做了一份低海拔飞行计划
I've mapped a low-altitude flight plan.
飞机靠近拉布雷亚之前应该不会被发现
The plane should be able to avoid detection until La Brea,
那里肯定会受到密切的监控
which, of course, will be heavily monitored.
但如果索菲亚能完成她的任务 我们应该不会有问题
But if Sophia does her job, we'll be just fine.
如果她不能呢?
And if she doesn't?
想听真话吗?
The truth?
飞行可能会被击落
The plane will likely be shot down.
不会发生那种事
That's not gonna happen.
听着 伊兹
Look, Izzy.
我理解你很焦虑
I understand that you're anxious.
如果我站在你的角度 我也会
I would be too if I were in your position.
但没有别的办法了
But there's no other way.
你说得倒是容易 飞机上的人又不是你
That's easy for you to say. You're not the one in the plane.
这句话并不完全准确
That's not entirely accurate.
我也要下去
I am going down there too.
我的朋友们被困在下面 我眼睁睁地看着这一切
My friends are stuck down there. It happened on my watch.
我必须接他们回家
I have to bring them home.
伊兹 如果你不让我去 我不会去的
Iz, if you tell me not to go, I won't.
但如果我不让 我们就再也见不到他们了 对吗?
But if I say no, we'll never see them again, will we?
抱歉 我要一个人待会
I'm sorry. I... I need to be alone.
伊兹 我知道你很难过 但我们需要谈一谈
Iz, I know you're upset. But we need to talk.
我不信任她
I don't trust her.
我们才认识了她两个小时
We have known her all of two hours,
她就让你跟她飞进天坑?
and now she wants you to fly into the sinkhole with her?
我理解
I understand.
但我不知道我还能怎么办
But I don't know what else to do.
假设奥德里奇说的都是真的
Let's say everything Aldridge is saying is true,
这架飞机能飞下去
that a plane can make it down there.
如果你飞行时出现幻觉怎么办?
What happens if you get a vision while you're flying?
伊兹 不会有事的
Iz... it'll be okay.
爸爸 我很怕
Dad, I'm scared.
我知道
I know.
给 拿上它 需要的时候就拿出来用
Here. You take this and use it if you need to.
-李维 -喂 你可以的 好吗?
- Levi. - Hey. You got this. Okay?
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
我们只要引开他们 然后溜进去 把大家救出来
We just need to distract them so we can sneak back in, get everyone out.
好 我把手♥机♥里的比莉艾利什视频播给他们看?
Okay, I guess I'll just show them the new Billie Eilish video on my phone?
这不是开玩笑 莱莉 我妈妈和李维在里面
This isn't a joke, Riley. My mom and Levi are in there.
还有斯科特和卢卡斯
So are Scott and Lucas.
他们可能已经跑出来了
Well, they could've gotten out by now.
我才不要再闯进去 把自己害死
I'm not gonna go get myself killed by going back in there.
所以你准备一走了之?
So that's it? You're just gonna leave?
你想要我怎么样?
What do you want from me?
你真够虚伪的 你知道吗?
You're such a hypocrite, you know that?
不好意思?
Excuse me?
我妈妈没回去救你♥爸♥爸 你气得要死
You were so pissed at my mom for not going back for your dad.
现在角色对调了 你却想跑?
Now the roles are reversed, you wanna run?
-这不是一回事 -没错
- This isn't the same thing. - You're right,
你更过分 我妈妈是想救我
it's worse. My mom was trying to help me.
而你只关心自己一个人
The only person you care about is yourself.
听着 我从来没想过你是个会害怕的人
Look, I never took you as someone who was scared of anything.
你给你♥爸♥爸做过手术 救了他的命
You operated on your dad, and you saved his life.
我需要的是那个你
That's who I need right now.
好吧 我跟你一起 我们怎么办?
Okay. I'm in. What do we do?
把手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone.
为什么?
Why?
我有个主意
I got an idea.
你们看见入侵者了吗?
The intruders, have you seen them?
我们谁也没看见
We haven't seen anyone.
没事 他们走了
It's okay. They're gone.
谢谢 你会说英语吗
Thank you. You speak English?
是的 我们都会 你们是天上的人
Yes. We all do. You're the Sky People.
什么
What?
我爷爷跟我说起过你们
My grandfather told me about you.
你们是从天上的光里掉下来的
You fell from that light in the sky.
你们是来抢我们的村子吗?
Have you come to take our village from us?
不 绝对不是
No. No, not at all.
你一定要告诉你爷爷 我们没有恶意
You have to tell your grandfather we mean no harm.
他不在这里 但我觉得他不会相信你们的
He's not here. But I don't think he would believe you.
喂 我儿子在墙的另一边
Hey. My son is on the other side of that wall.
我要找到他
And I need to get to him.
有别的路能出去吗
Is there another way out?
-有 -你能告诉我们吗?
- Yes. - Can you show us?
跟我来
Come with me.
你刚刚接得太好了
That was a great catch out there.
谢谢
Thanks.
不 我是认真的 你是个不错的球员
No, seriously, you're a proper player.
我爸爸教我的
My dad taught me.
他是我的垒球队的教练
He used to coach my softball team.
以前我们每天在后院练球
We used to practice in our backyard every day.
真的吗 以维罗妮卡对你♥爸♥爸的形容
Really? The way Veronica described your father,
我想象不出他会是个垒球教练
I didn't picture him as a softball coach.
莉莉 你还好吗?
Lilly, are you okay?
如果你有话想说 你可以告诉我
Hey. If there's something you wanna say, you can tell me.
我是你的朋友 你可以信任我
I'm your friend here. You can trust me.
抱歉 我不想再打了
I'm sorry. I don't want to play anymore.
不明白是怎么回事 总之有蹊跷
I don't know what's going on. Something's not right.
我想过我一切
You know, I've thought of every possible way
可能的死法
things were gonna end for me.
癌症 心脏病 脑动脉瘤 飞机失事
Cancer. Heart attack. Brain aneurysm. Plane crash.
-我的天啊 -意外被刀刺死
- Oh, my God. - Accidental stabbing.
但我从来没想到我会死在
But I gotta say, being killed in a mysterious fort
公元前一万年的一个神秘古堡里
in 10,000 B.C. just never crossed my mind.
喂 你能不能别说了
Hey, hey. Can you... Can you stop talking?
这种情况下我做不到 好吗?
Actually, you know what, in situations like this, I can't, okay? It's a problem.
-听我说 听我说 -什么
- Hey, listen, listen. - What?
把手伸过来
I need you to slide over here,
伸进我的口袋
Reach into my pocket.
为什么
Why?
里面有个打火机
There's a lighter in there, okay?
你可以烧断绳子 你就自♥由♥了
You can burn through the ropes, free ourselves.
快点
Come on.
就像《夺宝奇兵3之圣♥战♥骑兵》里面那样
Like in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.
-好极了 -怎么了
- Nice. - What?
没什么
Never mind.
好的
All right. Okay, I got it.
-好 拿到了吗 -我拿到了
- Got it? - I got it.
好
Okay.
剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表