剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表
I need to go find her.
她说圣塔莫尼卡 离这里几英里
She said Santa Monica? That's miles away.
到时候光可能已经没了
The light could be gone by then.
-对 -你可以开上吉普
- Yeah. - You can take the Jeep.
我终于把它修好了
I finally got it started.
那我们现在就走
Then we leave now.
我跟你一起走
I'm going with you.
不行 等等 你又不能走十号♥州际公路
No. Hold on. It's not like you can just hop on the ten.
你要怎么过去?
How're you gonna get there?
靠指南针和星星 上基础生存课时学过
Compass and the stars. Just like they taught us in Basic.
补充一句 我可以确定
For what it's worth, I'm pretty sure
这里去海边主要都是平坦的湿地
it's mostly flat wetlands to the ocean.
所以只要能避开剑齿虎应该就不会有问题
So, you know, if you can avoid a Saber-tooth, you should be good.
-我们走吧 -好
- Let's get going. - Right.
妈妈
Mom.
-我们还要... -乔什 我知道我们还有很多事要谈
- We have to... - Josh, I know we still have a lot to talk about.
总之小心
Just be careful.
我们会离开这里的
We're gonna get out of here.
好的 看
Okay. Look,
看 李维 在那边
look, Levi. There it is.
巨石就在那边
That's the rock formation.
她肯定就在附近某处
She's gotta be around here somewhere.
-她在哪里 -不知道
- Where is she? - I don't know.
慢慢转过身
Turn around. Slowly.
戴安娜 没事的
Diana, it's okay.
我是李维 她叫伊芙 我们用对讲机说过话
I'm Levi, and this is Eve, we spoke on the walkie.
-你们把乔纳森怎么了 -我们什么也没做
- What did you do to Jonathan? - We didn't do anything.
-别跟我撒谎 -我没跟你撒谎
- Don't lie to me! - I'm not lying to you.
我们在森林深处一座堡垒里发现了他
We found him in a fort. Deep in the forest.
我们去到的时候他已经死了
He was dead when we got there.
戴安娜 我要给你看件东西
Diana, I need to show you something.
我会把手伸进口袋 好吗?
I'm gonna reach in my pocket, okay?
戴安娜 这是你和莫哈维团队
Diana? This is you and the Mojave team.
你从哪里拿到的?
Where did you get that?
索菲亚内森博士给我的
Doctor Sophia Nathan gave it to me.
抱歉
Sorry.
在这下面待久了
You spend enough time down here
就学会了把一切都当成威胁
you learn to see everything as a threat.
你说你也许能修好我们的飞机
You said you might be able to fix our plane.
你觉得还有可能吗?
Do you think it's still possible?
说不定
Maybe.
跟我来
Come with me.
他们告诉我你和队友是从莫哈维进来的
I was told that you and your team came through the Mojave.
怎么会来到洛杉矶?
How did you end up in Los Angeles?
我们进来的传送门关闭了
The portal we came in through closed
所以我们来寻找另一条出路
so we went looking for another way out.
但我们遭遇了风暴 失事在海滩上
But we got caught in the storm. Crashed on the beach.
两位机组成员死亡 包括我们的飞行员
Two of our crew died. Including our pilot.
其余的人呢?
What about the rest of them?
我们分头寻找另一条回家的路
We split up trying to find another way home.
最后我和乔纳森在这里安顿下来
Eventually, Jonathan and I settled here.
当我们看到你的飞机坠落
And when we saw your plane come down
他去寻找你 但是再也没有回来
he went looking for you but he never came back.
你说你的发动机损坏了
You said your engine was damaged.
查清问题在哪了吗?
Have you identified the problem?
压缩机漏气
Bleeding air from the compressor.
-轴你检查过了吗 -对
You check the axial?
一定是气动系统出了问题 这是好消息
Must be the pneumatic system. That's good news.
我们的启动系统还完整
Ours is still intact.
我觉得我能修好你的飞机
I think I can fix your plane.
盖文 我们需要马上登上我的飞机
Gavin, we need to get to my plane now.
求你 去救他们吧
Please. Go save them.
这是不可能的
That's not gonna happen.
所以你找到了那块空地 丽贝卡
So you found the clearing, Rebecca.
能不能解释一下你怎么做到的?
Care to explain how you did that?
并不能
Not really.
这里是私有财产 所以希望你带了搜查令
And this is private property, so I hope you have a warrant.
我让你就此罢手
I told you to let this go.
天坑里的光在关闭
The light in the sinkhole is closing.
我知道 我们一直在追踪它
I know, we've been tracking it.
那你应该知道它明天就会消失
Then you'll know that by tomorrow it'll be gone.
我们仍然有时间拯救他们
Okay, we still have time to save them.
奥德里奇博士 我们有发现
Doctor Aldridge, we found something.
相信我 你一定要来看看
And trust me. You're gonna wanna see this.
一架残骸刚刚出现在
The wreckage just appeared
空地上我们已经开掘过的一个区域
in a section of the clearing we already excavated.
"刚刚出现"什么意思?
What does he mean, just appeared?
什么样的残骸?
What kind of wreckage?
飞机的
A plane.
那是李维的飞机
That's Levi's plane.
天啊 你说得对
Jesus, you're right.
可是他两天前飞下去的
But he flew down two days ago.
-为什么刚刚才出现 -好问题
- Why did it just appear? - Good question.
有这个区域的全球定位系统吗?
Do we have G.P.R. in the area?
有
Yeah.
-不是吧 -怎么了
- Oh, no. - What's wrong?
这是探地雷达 里面有好几具尸体
This is ground penetrating radar. There're multiple bodies.
李维一定是想修好飞机
Levi must have tried to fix the plane.
尝试飞回家
Tried to fly them home.
但他们没有活下来
But they didn't make it.
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸 万一妈妈和乔什在里面怎么办?
Dad, what if... what if Mom and Josh were on it?
-我们会不会太迟了 -我昨天看到他们还活着 好吗
- What if we're too late? - Just yesterday, I saw them alive. Alright?
可能他们还没走
Maybe they haven't left yet.
我觉得我们还能救他们
I think we can still save them.
丽贝卡有架飞机
Rebecca has a plane.
你必须让我试试
You have to let me try.
盖文 站住
Gavin, stop!
-逮捕他 -什么
- Arrest him! - What?
放开
Hey! Get off!
-放开我 -住手 你在干什么
- Get off! - Stop! What are you doing?
盖文 不好意思 如果再出了问题
Gavin, I'm sorry, but if something goes wrong
再发生一次地震 肯定会有人死的
and there's another earthquake, people will die.
都结束了 盖文
It's over, Gavin.
早上好
Good morning.
维罗妮卡回来了吗?
Did Veronica come back?
她没有
She didn't.
你替她担心 是不是?
You're worried about her, aren't you?
艾伦带走我的时候 我好害怕
When Aaron took me, I was so scared.
可是维罗妮卡对我很好
But Veronica was nice to me.
晚上他让我们一起待在一个房♥间
At night, he kept us in a room together.
她是我唯一能聊天的人
She was the only person I could talk to.
莉莉...
Lilly...
你是说维罗妮卡也是艾伦绑♥架♥的?
Are you saying that Aaron kidnapped Veronica, too?
是的
Yes.
她不是坏人
She's not a bad person.
你要找到她 泰
You need to find her, Ty.
-大伙 他们回来了 -他们回来了
- Guys, they're back. - They're back.
他们带了东西回来
They brought something.
-妈妈 -乔什
- Mom! - Josh.
-他们带了东西 -那是什么
- They've got something. - What is that?
各位 这是戴安娜
Everybody. This is Diana.
-戴安娜 -很高兴见到大家
- Diana. - Good to meet you all.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hey.
所以 我们有机会离开这里吗?
So... we have a chance of getting out of here?
有可能
It's possible.
你一来我就知道我喜欢你
I knew I liked you the moment you arrived.
等等 我什么都不敢保证
Hold on. I'm not making any promises.
戴安娜是位工程师 我们要回
Diana's an engineer. We're gonna head back
我的飞机上去 看能不能让它运转起来
to my plane. See if we can get it going.
我去拿点军粮 马上回来
剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表