剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表
谢谢你
Thank you.
我没想到会进行到这一步
I wasn't expecting that.
我也是
Neither was I.
我们该走了
We should keep going.
托潘加在西北方向十英里
Topanga's about ten miles northwest of here.
我们天黑之前应该能走到
We should make it by the end of the day.
你们要带我去哪?
Where are you taking me?
我妈妈说了 去安全的地方
Somewhere safe, like my mom said.
我爷爷会担心我的
My grandfather will be worried about me.
我觉得我不应该走
I don't think I should've left.
-那你为什么走 -我不喜欢他做的事
- Why did you? - I didn't like what he did.
-他伤害了人 -我知道
- He hurt someone. - I know.
但她没事了
But she's going to be okay.
他说他是想保护我
He said he was trying to protect me.
-我妈妈经常这样说 -那你♥爸♥爸呢
- My mom says that a lot. - What about your dad?
他也保护你吗?
Does he protect you too?
他努力过
He tried to
但他没有一直陪伴我 陪伴我妈妈
but he wasn't always there for me or my mom.
他们现在好像还不错
They seem okay now.
不 李维不是我爸爸
Oh, no, Levi isn't my dad.
不好意思
Sorry.
你为什么这么说?
Why would you say that?
因为我在空地的时候 看见他们拉着手
Because I saw them holding hands when I was at your clearing.
我还是不敢相信他是盖文
I still can't believe he's actually Gavin.
我也在努力接受这件事
I'm trying to wrap my mind around it.
你打算什么时候告诉他?
When are you gonna tell him?
我还没想好怎么办
I haven't figured it out yet.
我们是要求他离开自己的家 通过一个传送门
I mean, what we're asking him to do, to... to leave his home and to travel through a portal
去一个他不了解的世界 这个提议很过分
to a place he doesn't know, it's a lot to ask.
我们还有什么选择?
What other choice do we have?
以赛亚 我要跟你谈一谈 我们来这边坐坐好吗
Hey, Isiah, I need to talk to you. Shall we come sit?
好
Okay.
你不是管我们叫"天上来客"吗
You know how you call us the Sky People?
事实上
The truth is...
你是我们的人 而且
you're one of us and...
而且你不能留在这里
and you're not supposed to stay here.
你要到我的家乡长大成人
You're supposed to grow up where I come from.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
离这里不远的一片天上有道光
Well, there's a light in the sky that's not too far from here
它能通往不同的时期
and it leads to a different time
我们需要你从那里离开
and we need you to go through it.
-你要我离开我的家 -我知道很可怕
- I have to leave my home? - I know it's scary
而且很难理解
and it's--it's really hard to understand,
但我知道你到了那边会遇到的每一件事
but I know every single thing that's gonna happen to you there
你会过得很好
and it's... it's gonna be great.
-我不想去 -我知道
- I don't want to. - I know.
-可是你必须去 -不要
- But you have to. - No!
这边 快点
This way. Come on.
-有人来了 -走 走 走
- Someone's coming. - Come on. Come on.
快点 他们应该就在附近
Pick it up. They have to be here somewhere.
我以为帕拉的人会帮助我们
I thought Paara's people were supposed to be helping us.
看来塞拉斯还有几个忠实的朋友
I guess Silas still has a few loyal friends.
-我们快走吧 -走
- We gotta get moving. - Come on.
现在怎么办 你说的话艾拉都不相信
So, what now? Ella didn't believe anything we said.
你能怪她吗?
Can you blame her?
我还在努力接受你来自公元前一万年这个事实
I'm still trying to process the fact that you're from 1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥ B.C.
虽然很离奇 但让我松了一口气
Crazy as it is, it's kind of a relief.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
我一直不知道我从哪来 为什么会看见这些画面
I never knew where I came from, why I see these things.
现在我知道了
Now, I do.
我们只要想办法说服艾拉
We just have to find a way to convince Ella
我们说的话是真的
what we're saying is true.
你挖出妈妈的戒指之前我也不相信你
I mean, I didn't believe you until you dug up Mom's ring.
或许我们需要找些证据
So maybe we need some kind of proof.
应该去哪里找?
Where would we find that?
奥德里奇挖掘的遗址
Aldridge's dig site.
艾拉很多画画的都是空地上的东西
A lot of Ella's drawings seemed to be things from the clearing.
如果我们能找到一件她画的物品
If we could find an artifact she drew
也许就能说服她这是真的
maybe we could convince her it's real.
所以是我帮你想出了主意
So, basically, I gave you the idea.
马克曼应该会派人看守发掘遗址吧
I'm guessing Markman has people guarding the dig site?
据我所知是有的
As far as I know.
有别的办法能混进去吗?
There another way to get inside?
我进去 你们俩留在这里
I'm going in. You two, stay here.
小心点
Be careful.
拜托 拜托
Come on...
肯定是保险丝烧了 我们去看看
Fuse must've blown. Let's check it out.
你拿的什么?
What you got there?
不知道 有个小孩给我的
No idea. One of the kids gave it to me.
不管是什么 反正很好吃
But whatever it is, it's amazing.
-她怎么样 -稳定下来了
- How's she doing? - Stable.
所以我们很快要走了
Which means you and I should get going soon.
你先吃点东西再走
Not until you've eaten something.
不是蘑菇吧?
It's not mushrooms, is it?
绝对不是
Definitely not.
-你感觉如何 -时好时坏
- So how are you feeling? - Up and down.
前一秒一切正常 后一秒焦虑就像潮水袭来
One minute, it's smooth sailing, the next, it's a wave of anxiety.
不过我能撑下去
But I'm getting through it.
你呢?我知道你在替乔什担心
What about you? I know you're worried about Josh.
很久没见过你用这种眼神看人 上次那个叫什么
I haven't seen you look at a guy like that since... What's his name?
不是吧 爸爸 你知道他叫什么
Really, Dad? You know his name.
凯尔 恶心
Kyle. Ugh.
-他根本配不上你 -我很清楚
- He was no good for you. - I'm aware.
所以我把他甩了
That's why I kicked him to the curb.
如果奥德里奇说的是真的 我只是假设
If Aldridge is right about all this, and that's one big if
就意味着有一道光通往1988年
it means there's a light that leads to 1988.
既然能通向1988年
If there's a way to '88
我猜一定也有办法回家去 回妈妈和安德鲁身边
I figure there's also gotta be a way back home to Mom and Andrew.
我建议我们坚持到找到它为止
I say we stay until we find it.
我也想这样说
I was gonna say the same thing.
到底在哪 塞拉斯?
Where is it, Silas?
喂 你怎么起身了?
Hey. What are you doing up?
我要返回你们的空地
I have to go back to your clearing.
这样不明智 你需要休息
That's not a good idea. You need to rest.
走 我扶你回去
Come on, we'll take you back up.
不 我不能留在这里
No, I can't stay here.
空地那边有什么事这么重要?
What's so important at the clearing?
你关心你朋友乔什吧?
You care about your friend, Josh, don't you?
是的
Yes.
我所做的一切都是为了确保他活下去
Everything I'm doing is to make sure he lives.
拜托 我们必须马上走
Please, we have to go. Now.
跟你爷爷在一起的人你认识吗?
You know the men who are with your grandfather?
认识 他们什么都听爷爷的
Yes. They'll do whatever he says.
没关系 我们只要一直赶路
It's all right, we just gotta keep moving.
这下怎么办?
What are we gonna do?
好像没有路能绕过去
Doesn't look like there's another way around.
不远的地方有一座桥
There's a bridge not far from here.
我们的人会过桥 跟别的村子交换东西
My people cross it to trade with other villages.
在什么地方
Where is it?
-那几棵树后面 -等等
- Just beyond those trees. - Well, hold on.
既然他知道 他爷爷一定也知道
If he knows about it, then his grandfather does.
对 那我们最好先赶过去 快走
Yeah. Then we better get there first. Come on.
在那里
There it is.
好吧 伊芙 以赛亚 你们先过
All right, Eve, Isiah, you go first.
我跟在你后面
I'll be right behind you.
好 我们可以了 快过来吧
Okay, we're good. Come on over.
好 乔什 你去吧
All right Josh, you're up.
-不许动 -乔什
- Don't move. - Josh!
把武器放下
Drop your weapon.
我只想要我的孙子
All I want is my grandson.
剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表