剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表
If there's ever anything I can do to repay your kindness...
不必了
No need.
我还不知道你的名字
I still don't know your name.
我叫帕拉
It's Paara.
祝你好运 泰
Good luck, Ty.
等等
Wait.
你不知道该往哪边走
You don't know your way.
对 我确实不知道
No, I suppose I don't.
或许你可以给我指个方向
Maybe you could point me in the right direction?
我可以
Maybe I can.
总算回来了 兄弟
About time, buddy.
我们被困在风暴里 没找到工具
We got caught in the storm. Couldn't find any tools.
看来玛丽贝丝和卢卡斯安全了
Looks like Marybeth and Lucas are okay.
没错 我们靠自己救出了他们 都是伊芙的功劳
They are. We got them out on our own. Thanks to Eve.
她救了我们的小命
She saved our asses.
是群体的力量
It was a group effort.
哇 赚了
Whoa, score.
这些是哪里找到的?
Where did you find all of this?
那辆十八轮卡车是一辆服装车
That 18-wheeler was actually a wardrobe truck.
想到这边会变得很冷
Considering it's getting pretty damn cold around here
我们觉得这边可能还需要几件外套
we thought we might need a few more jackets.
妈妈 我知道你很生气 你确实有权利生气
Mom, I know you're upset. And you have every right to be.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我得走了
Hey, I'm gonna head out.
你暂时只能自己保护自己了
You're gonna have to take care of yourself for a little while.
不可能 你不能走
No way. You're not leaving.
大伙们 我建议再投一次票
Guys. I say we take a new vote.
-同意 -我也是
- I agree. - Me too.
只要玛丽贝丝交出那把枪
Only if Marybeth gives up that gun.
不是吧?
Seriously?
你们真让人难以置信
You guys are unbelievable.
拜托 还是...
Hey, come on. Just...
把枪交出来吧
hand over the gun.
对 就是
Yeah, come on.
谢谢
Thanks.
现在 支持伊芙和玛丽贝丝留在空地的人 请举手
Now, all in favor of Eve and Marybeth staying in the clearing raise your hands.
剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表