剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表
前情提要
阿普唑仑
每日服用 治疗焦虑
拉布雷亚
第一季 第八集
索菲亚内森博士来电
太平洋峡谷高中
斯科特伊斯拉尼
我们一行人开车回家
A group of us were driving home.
我们在路边看到了你
We saw you by the side of the road.
-还有那个女孩 -什么女孩
- And there was the girl. - What girl?
艾拉琼斯 是个画家
Ella Jones. She's an artist.
不管艾拉是谁 总之她跟那地方有关
Whoever Ella is, she's connected to that place.
回到开头去 盖文 1988年11月16日
Go back to the beginning, Gavin. November 16th, 1988.
奥德里奇
Aldridge!
-你看到是谁伤害了艾迪吗 -是个老人家
- Did you see what hurt Eddie? - It was an old man.
他背上有个手印
He had something on his back. A handprint.
-你们是天上来客 -什么
- You're the Sky People. - What?
我爷爷跟我说起过你们
My grandfather told me about you.
住手 让他们走吧 塞拉斯
Stop. Let them go, Silas.
我还不知道你的名字
I still don't know your name.
-帕拉 -维罗妮卡
- Paara. - Veronica?
现在是冰河世纪
We're in the Ice Age.
这个时期有狂暴的冬季风暴
And with that came violent winter storms.
好吧
Okay.
好极了 蘑菇都泡水了
Great. The mushrooms are drenched.
早饭没得吃了
There goes breakfast.
该死
Damn it.
喂
Hey.
-早上好 -我给你送这个来了
- Morning. - Brought you this.
我想再谢你一次
I... I just wanted to say thank you again
谢谢你昨天支持我
for having my back yesterday.
-对我真的很重要 -当然
- It really meant a lot. - Of course.
我喜欢你家的布置
I like what you've done with the place.
看起来我们一时半刻没法离开
Doesn't look like we're getting out of here anytime soon.
总需要一个家
Need some place to call home.
其实你不用住这里
You know, you don't have to stay here.
大巴上位置多得很
There's plenty of room on the bus.
我觉得我还是住在这更好
I think it's best if I stay here.
好吧
Okay.
对了
Hey.
我很高兴你来了
I'm really glad you're here.
我也是
Me too.
我在努力理解你们在干什么 但我理解不了
I'm trying to wrap my head around what the hell you're doing but I got no idea.
我们很走运 风暴不算严重
Well, we're lucky that storm wasn't worse.
我们不能每次需要吃的就冒着生命危险
And every time we need food, we can't keep risking our lives
跑进树林去找 对吧?
going into the woods, right?
所以 给点音乐 我们在造温室
So, drumroll, please we're building a greenhouse.
-用挡风玻璃造的 -对
- With windshields. - Yeah.
我在视频网站上看过一次 想不到竟然用得上
I saw it on YouTube once. Who knew it would come in handy?
不要 不要 不要
No...
该死 抱歉 伙计
Damn. I'm sorry, man.
如果学不会靠这片土地生活
If we don't figure out how to live off the land
我们永远没法在这里生存
we're never gonna survive down here.
我们死定了
We're so screwed.
-救命 -该死
- Help! - Damn it!
泰 泰 救命 来人啊
Ty! Ty! Help, please!
救命
Help!
泰
Ty!
-这个方向 发生什么事了 -快回来
- Down this way. What's happening? - Please, come back!
莉莉? 怎么了 泰去哪了
Lilly. What's wrong? Where's Ty?
我们听到树林里有人 他去追了
We heard someone in the woods. He went after them.
会不会是维罗妮卡 万一她再伤害他怎么办
What if it's Veronica? What if she hurts him again?
-我们不会允许这种事发生 -走 我们分头找
- We are not gonna let that happen. - Come on, let's fan out.
两人一组 不要单独进去
Stay in pairs. Nobody goes out there alone.
跟我走
Come with me.
泰
- Ty! - Ty!
泰
Ty!
泰
Ty!
泰
Ty.
你听见了吗
Did you hear that?
喂
Hey!
站住
Stop!
喂
Whoa, hey.
他在外头干什么?
What's he doing out here?
好了 小家伙
All right, pal.
看起来你没事了
Looks like you'll survive.
你瞧 我都说了不会疼
See? Told you it wouldn't hurt.
你下来做什么?
What brought you down here?
你没有闯祸
Hey. You're not in trouble.
莱莉 他的伤口清洁过了 你出去给他包扎吧
Riley, his wound's clean. Why don't you dress it outside?
好 走吧
Sure. Come on.
你好 我叫莉莉
Hey. I'm Lilly.
很高兴认识你
It's nice to meet you.
怎么样 你们觉得他刺探我们多久了?
So? How long do you think he's been spying on us?
刺探?他只是个小孩
Spying? He's a child.
我知道这个孩子帮过我们一次
I know the kid helped us once
但他祖父确实想要杀死我们
but his grandfather did try to kill us.
对 因为我们闯进了他们的家
Yeah, because we broke into their home.
正是 所以他可能把我们看作威胁
Exactly. So he probably sees us as a threat
他们派这个小孩来收集情报
and they sent the kid to gather intel.
拜托 你不是认真的吧?
Come on, you can't be serious.
反叛军会利用小孩搜集情报 这个说法并不离谱
Insurgents used kids to gather intel. It's not so far-fetched.
根据我跟帕拉相处的经历 比起我们的恐惧
From my experience with Para, I'd say her people
她的族人更害怕我们
are more afraid of us than we are of them.
老兄 他们把我们捆起来 把我们跟那个被电死的人
Dude, they tied us up. Put us in a room with a person
放在一个房♥间 跟那个艾迪一样
who'd been electrocuted. Just like that guy, Eddie.
我知道那个女人照料了你
I know that woman took care of you
但我们不能忘记他的遭遇
but we can't forget what happened to him.
对 不能忘记
No, we can't.
但帕拉想法很坚定 跟这小孩的祖父没有任何关系
But Paara was convinced. Kid's grandfather had nothing to do with it.
莉莉是在艾迪死后才看见的他
You know, Lilly saw him after Eddie was killed.
说不定是别人做的
Someone else could have done it.
那也不行 这小孩离空地这么近 我们却不知道
Regardless, it's a problem the kid got so close
这本身就是个麻烦
to the clearing without us knowing.
或许它不是麻烦
Maybe it's a solution.
说不定是个解决办法
Maybe it's a solution.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
我们的资源被风暴席卷一空
All of our resources were wiped out by the storm.
这个小孩受了伤 树林里很危险
The kid is hurt. It's dangerous in the woods
他需要有人送他回家
and he needs help getting back to his home.
我们需要找到生存的方式
We need help trying to figure out how to survive.
他的族人显然很清楚
Clearly, his people know how to do that.
对 一项外交任务
Right. A diplomatic mission.
我觉得这主意不太好
I don't think that's a good idea.
我觉得不错 我们需要跟帕拉的村子建立和平
I do. We need to make peace with Paara's village.
这可以作为第一步
This could be a first step.
如果他们不这样看呢?
And if they don't see it that way?
我们必须说服他们才行
We'll have to make sure they do.
我们现在就去 泰 李维
We can head there now. Ty, Levi.
好 我们留在这里组建巡逻队
All right, we'll stay here and set up a patrol.
-队友们 好运 -谢谢
- Good luck, team. - Thanks.
这是你第一次坐车吗 感觉怎么样
Is this your first time in a car? What do you think?
很好玩
It's fun.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
好吧 我先说 我叫伊芙
Okay, I'll go first. I'm Eve.
以赛亚
Isiah.
这是我朋友泰 这位是李维
This is my friend, Ty. This is Levi.
我很佩服 你从村子一直走到了我们的营地
I'm impressed. You made it all the way from your village to our camp.
走了很远的路
That's quite a hike.
我猜你以前也走过
I'm guessing you've done it before.
好几次了
A bunch of times.
你们刚来的时候我就看见了你们
I saw you when you first got here.
还有你找到你儿子那次
Then when you found your son.
剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表