剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表
你不接电♥话♥
You weren't answering your phone
我就通过“查找好友”找到了你
so I tracked you down on "Find My Friends."
请你告诉我你在干嘛
Please, tell me what you're doing.
我看到你妈
When I saw your mom,
就躺在这块巨石边上
she was next to this boulder.
还有一块威尔榭大道的路标
There was a Wilshire Boulevard sign
在她身后的地上
on the ground behind her,
我想要是我把路标挖出来
and I thought if I dug it up,
就证明了我看到的都是真的
it'd be proof what I saw was real.
但根本挖不到
But there's nothing.
加文 该回家了
Gavin, it's time to come home.
等会儿
Hold on.
怎么了?
What is it?
今早 你妈脖子上戴着戒指吗?
This morning, was your mom wearing her ring around her neck?
-怎么了? -伊兹 告诉我
- Why? - Izzy, please.
她有没有戴戒指?
Was she wearing her ring or not?
她戴了
Yes, she was.
怎么了?
Why?
天哪
Oh, my God.
-这怎么可能 -我不知道
- How is that possible? - I don't know.
我无法解释
I can't explain why
但发生在我身上的一切
but everything that's happened to me,
都渐渐说明了
it's been leading up to this.
你妈和乔什还活着
Your mom and Josh are alive,
我会找到他们的
and I'm going to find them.
莱利 看我带来了什么
Riley, look what I got.
这是给他的
It's for him.
夜晚很美
Uh, beautiful night.
但天气变化也很剧烈 对吧?
But, man, weather changes fast around here, right?
还要别的事吗?
Anything else?
听着 我吓懵了
Okay, listen, look, I froze.
我完全吓懵了
I completely freaked out.
那些狼实在是太疯狂
I mean, those wolves, right? That was insane.
谁遇到都会吓蒙的
Anyone would have reacted the same way.
我也只是个人
I'm only human.
但你也可能被我的过错害死 都怪我
But also, you could have died and it would've been my fault.
没错
Yeah, it would've.
嗯
Yeah.
不管怎样 我手♥机♥还有点电
Anyway, um, I've got some juice left on this
里面还有一些好歌♥
and some sweet tunes.
他要是不介意用陌生人的耳机的话
Assuming he doesn't mind a stranger's ear wax,
音乐也许能助他入眠
some music might help him sleep.
他并不需要这个
That's the last thing he needs.
我们得让他保持清醒 不然他会死的
We need to keep him awake or he'll die.
当然啦 有道理
Right, yeah, sure. Good point.
或者你可以小睡一会儿 我帮你看着他
Maybe you could rest. I could watch him if you want.
你有没有非石人摇滚乐?
Do you have any non-stoner music?
我刚好有折中一点的歌♥
I happen to have eclectic tastes.
嘿 斯科特
Hey, Scott.
谢谢
Thanks.
谁都不知道我们在哪 他们怎么找我们?
Nobody knows where we are. How are they gonna find us?
没事的
It's okay.
帮帮我们
Help us!
真不敢相信
Unbelievable.
索菲娅 怎么了?
Sophia, what's going on?
他们找到了其中一只鸟
They recovered one of the birds.
学名叫泰乐通鸟
It's called a Teratornis Merriami.
此物种早已灭绝
This species is extinct.
那它是从哪儿来的?
Where the hell did it come from?
从那儿
From there.
看 就在那
Look! Here it is!
车上啥都有 让我找找
It's got everything. Give me a sec.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
你儿子会没事的
Your son's gonna be okay.
伊芙
Eve?
怎么了?
What's going on?
这是好莱坞山
Those are the Hollywood Hills,
那也是
and so are those.
它们一模一样
They're the same.
我觉得我们还在洛杉矶
I think we're still in Los Angeles.
这怎么可能?
How is that possible?
别动
Don't move.
跑
Run.
继续跑
Keep moving!
我们都有牵挂着的人呢
We all have people we want to get back to.
但我们不会放弃的
But we're not gonna give up.
我们会离开这儿的
We're gonna get out of here.
现在 我们要齐心协力
Right now we need to stick together.
在我们弄清♥真♥实情况前
Nobody goes anywhere alone
谁都不要单独行动
until we figure out what's going on.
谁把他扔这儿的?
Who put him there?
我不知道
I have no idea.
我的妻儿都在下面
My wife and son are down there.
-你是怎么知道的? -我能看到那个地方
- How do you know that? - Because I can see that place.
我们打算下去一探究竟
We're going down there are,
而你负责这项任务
and you're going to help us do it.
那玩意儿都灭绝了
If that thing's extinct,
那它在这儿干嘛?
then what the hell is it doing here?
现在 人们仍存希望
Right now, the people still have hope.
你将其破灭非常危险
You take that away, it's a dangerous thing.
这也许是将你妈和乔什救回来的唯一机会
This might be our only chance to get Mom and Josh back.
要是你们都回不来了 怎么办?
And what if none of you come back?
我会带着家人回来的
I'm gonna bring my family home.
我保证
I promise.
控制中心
AB control!
剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表