剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表
去拿你的鞭炮吧 乔什
Got a firecracker there, Josh.
在哪?
Where are they?
这儿?
Here?
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
很多人都需要这种食物
There's a lot of people who could use this food.
别来揣测我 行吗?
Save the judgment, all right?
我只是想像其他人一样活下去
Just trying to survive here like everyone else.
不是每个人都在偷东西
Well, everyone else isn't stealing.
你等着瞧吧
Give it a minute.
给你 剩下的属于大家
Here you go. The rest is for the group.
你们照顾好自己
Take care of yourselves.
至少这里也有一点好处
At least there's a bright side to all of this.
没有该死的推特
No more freaking Twitter.
我说的对吗?
Am I right or am I right?
这是海♥洛♥因♥吗?
Is that heroin?
-真想不到 -天啊
- That's unexpected. - Oh, my God.
冷静 没事的 就一点...
Calm down, this is fine. This is just a little--
海♥洛♥因♥ 就一点海♥洛♥因♥
Heroin? Just a little heroin.
你想说的是这话吗?
Is that what you're trying to say?
你觉得这是谁的?
Who do you think this belongs to?
要让他们知道我们发现了海♥洛♥因♥吗?
Do you want them to know we found it?
还是不要吧
Maybe not.
我们从没见过 懂吗?
Hey, we never saw this, okay?
天哪
Jesus.
乔什 抱歉让你看到这个
Josh, I'm sorry you have to see this.
我没事 妈
I'm fine, Mom.
嘿 嘿 看着我
Hey, hey, look at me.
害怕是正常的 懂吗?
You're allowed to be scared, okay?
别动
Don't move.
快跑
Come on. Go!
跑 跑
Run! Run!
-快跑 -快快快
- Come on! - Go, go, go, go.
快上车
Get to the car!
天哪
Jesus.
开门
Open the door.
开门
Open the door!
嘿 来这儿
Hey, over here!
快上车 我们走
Come on, in the car. Let's go!
上车
Get in. Go!
爸 快走
Come on, go! Dad!
不
No!
不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no!
不 不 不 不 不
No! No, no, no, no.
谁来帮帮我
Somebody help me!
别碰 别碰 别碰
Don't touch it, don't touch it, don't touch it.
我看看 我看看
Let me see, let me see.
没事的 来人啊
You're okay. Help!
帮帮我
I need help!
我是医生 让我看看
I'm a doctor. Let me take a look.
莱利 你帮我
Riley, I need your help.
把他移到公交车上
Let's move him into that bus
以防群狼再袭
in case those wolves come back.
就这样 很好
That's it, come on.
放这儿
Over here.
将他放这儿 慢点 慢点
Put him down right here. Easy, easy.
我需要绷带和纱布
I need to bandage and gauze
包扎伤口 止血
to wrap that wound to get the bleeding to stop.
也许我能找到急救箱
Maybe I can find a first aid kit.
你最好再找来缝线和抗生素
And sutures and antibiotics if you can.
-你去帮她 -行
- Help her. - Okay.
嘿
Hey.
我马上回来
I'll be right back, okay?
早上好 我是索菲娅·内森博士
Good morning. My name is Dr. Sophia Nathan,
我是国土安♥全♥部♥
and I'm the chief scientist
首席科学家
at the Department of Homeland Security.
据我们所知 今天的悲剧
What we know is that today's tragedy
属于自然灾害
was a natural disaster.
拉布雷亚出现了有史以来最大的天坑
The sinkhole at La Brea is the largest of its kind.
到目前为止
And as of this moment,
我们还不知道它到底有多深
we don't know how deep it goes.
内森博士 受灾者呢?
Dr. Nathan, what about the victims?
-有统计数据吗? -还没
Are there any numbers? No, not yet.
有计划派人去搜救吗?
Are there any plans to send a rescue mission to locate any survivors?
目前没有
Not at this time.
遗憾的是 没有人能承受得了这样的坠落
Unfortunately, no one could have survived that fall.
但我能告诉你们我们
But what I can tell you is that we have
已经调派了一架远程军用无人机
a long-range military-grade drone en route,
我们希望能尽快确认情况
and we hope to have confirmation soon.
对于所有受此次灾难波及的的家庭
To all the families affected by this tragedy,
请你们明白我们在为你们每一个人着想
please know that we're thinking of each and every one of you.
-伊兹 -我想静静
- Iz. - I need a minute.
伊兹 过来
Izzy, come here.
过来
Come here. Hey, hey.
我无法接受他们死了
I just can't believe they're gone.
这是啥?
What is it?
没啥 头疼罢了
Nothing, it's just a headache.
-妈 -乔什
- Mom! - Josh!
不是单纯的头疼
It's not just a headache.
不是
No, it's not.
爸 没事的
It's okay, Dad.
都是你的幻觉
What you're seeing, it's not real.
我知道
I know.
唯独这次不同
Only this time it's different.
你说什么?
What are you talking about?
我通常看到的是田野
Usually, what I see, it's fields,
树木 荒野 总是同一个地方
trees, wilderness, always the same place.
但现在...
But now...
什么?
What?
我看到了你妈妈和乔什
It's your mom and Josh.
听着 我无法解释 但他们就在
Look, I can't explain it, but they're there
树林里
in the woods.
-爸 -你要相信我
- Dad. - Okay, believe me.
这听起来不可思议
I know how it sounds,
但不止他们
but it's not just them.
那些鸟
Those--those birds,
我今早在那个地方看到了那些鸟
I saw them in that place this morning.
然后
And then--
它们便飞出了天坑
then they flew out of the sinkhole.
你说什么?
What are you saying?
我也说不清
None of it makes sense to me either,
但我的直觉告诉了我一些事正在发生
but my gut is telling me that something is going on.
我不会放弃的
I can't let it go.
我要和负责人谈谈
I need to talk to someone in charge.
怎么跟他们说?
And tell them what?
假如下面的人还活着呢?
What if there are people alive down there, Iz?
他们不能放弃
They can't give up.
亚当 我还在想你什么时候现身呢
Adam, I was wondering when you were gonna show up.
我从华盛顿坐头班飞机来的
Got the first flight out of D.C.
媒体那边怎么样了?
How's it going with the press?
告诉了他们该知道的
Telling them what they need to hear.
但我不喜欢讲假话
But I hate lying to the families.
那你该说啥?
What are you supposed to say?
真话?
The truth?
各位 这位是高级探员亚当·马克曼
Everyone, this is senior agent Adam Markman.
我和他在莫哈韦事件时共事过
He worked the Mojave incident with me.
我们将再次联手
We'll be running point together moving forward.
进展如何?
So where are we at?
调出无人机画面
Bring up the live feed of the drone.
马上
Right away.
这道光和我们在莫哈韦看到的一模一样
That's the same light we saw in the Mojave.
剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表