剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
Do you want a drink? Or...
还是…
我们来嗑点白粉
we could do a bit of blow.
上周恐怖的历史古屋活动之后,我还有剩一些
I mean, I have some left over
from that ghastly Historic Houses event last week.
好啊
Sure.
我想谢谢你雇用我,你很大方
I wanted to thank you for giving me employment.
It was very generous.
我也要为跟报社爆料的事道歉
And I'm sorry I went to the papers at all.
你只要明白跟我共事的人
Well, as long as you understand
the people that work with me...
都要对我忠诚
are loyal to me.
我们是一家人
We're a family.
你的孩子…
So, your baby...
是我妹妹吗?
is she my sister?
不可能,不是,她不是理查的
No, no, no. Not Charles's.
你确定?
Are you sure?
我现在跟孩子的父亲在一起
I'm with the father now.
我无法想象你在那艘船上的生活
I can't imagine what life must have been like for you.
周复一周应付那么多人,那么多要求
On that boat, I mean, you know, week after week,
the people, the requests.
他们给的小费很大方
The tips were excessive.
那是你的封口费
They were buying your silence.
其实我不想告诉你,但…
I-- I never wanted to tell you, but...
有时候查理跟他的朋友
there were days on the boat when Charles and his friends,
他们在船上的女伴…
their company...
有些女生年纪很小
some of the girls, they were young.
非常小
Very young.
多小?
How young?
12到14岁
Twelve. Thirteen, fourteen.
如果他曾在你小时候那样对你
You know, if he ever did that to you
如果他伤害过你,像他伤害那些女生
when you were young, if he hurt you like those girls,
我想让你知道有人在乎你也会保护你
I-- I want you to know you are seen and protected.
他从来没有…从来没有那样对我
He never... He never did that to me.
-有人在乎你 -你在做什么,别说了
You are seen.
What the fuck are you doing? Stop!
把她弄走
Get rid of her.
这种对话一向很难启齿
These conversations are never easy.
Okay.
可以等一下吗?
- Sorry? - Can I put you on hold?
Yeah.
Hello?
谢谢你在福布斯上的评语
Thanks for your comment in Forbes.
野心勃勃,才华过人的辍学生
"A brilliant dropout whose ambition is boundless."
你很有雅量
Very magnanimous.
很高兴你是那样解读的
I'm glad you read it that way.
听说他们在那里大刀阔斧地砍人
I heard they really swung the scythe over there.
对
Yep.
事态的发展让你发财了吗?
Did how the cards fell make you rich?
不够多
Not nearly enough.
你那里缺人吗?
So you're hiring?
希望他们有付你钱
I hope they paid you.
有一大笔钱,但是不够
A lot.
Not enough.
你也知道俗话是怎么说的
I guess you know what they say,
有钱不等于被爱
being wealthy isn't the same as being loved.
但通常相去不远?
But most of the time it's close enough?
荷小波
Harp?
什么事?
Yeah?
保重
Take care.
你也是
You too.
所以…
So...
各位一定都在期待听到很劲爆的东西
I'm sure you've all been programmed to expect something radical.
但我今天为各位准备的东西
But what I have here for you today,
其实并不新颖
it really isn't new at all.
吉米,10楼的状况如何?
- Jimmy. - Eric.
How goes it up there on the tenth floor?
- Yeah, we're good. - Listen,
听着,我不想当报忧的人…
I hate to be the bearer of bad news...
里特实验室每个潜在客户,都为某事所困
Every prospective LittleLabs customer is trapped...
无论是什么样的困境
somewhere, on a... sliding scale.
达官显贵提不起精神的倦怠感
The listless ennui of the hyper-privileged,
出身贫困,白手起家者,永无餍足的富流感
the insatiable affluenza of the strivers born with nothing.
我们的产品提供,前往更高境界的捷径
Our product is a shortcut to something higher.
吃一颗药就能飞上天
Transcendence in a pill.
我们会积极限制可取得性,控制供需曲线
And we'll control the supply-demand curve by aggressively limiting availability.
精英人士将之视为,他们无解困难的解方
Something that the elite see
as the new answer to problems which can never be solved
而力争上游的人也渴望拥有,因为他们买♥♥不到
and the aspirational classes long to have because they can't.
你6个月前拿到了,亨利默克100万美元的种子轮?
You got a million dollars pre-seed
from Henry Muck six months ago, right?
和艾斯佛资产管理的50万
And half a million from Ashford Asset Management.
今天除了你们之外,我们还约了3位副总裁
And we're seeing you gentlemen and three other VCs today.
听着…
Listen, I...
我只是来提供你们一个机会
I'm just here...
to give you an opportunity.
加入我们,一起展开耀眼的旅程
Join us on the ground floor
of what is going to be a spectacular journey.
记住我的话
Mark my words.
本季终
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表