剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
是损害公♥司♥的价值
Off the valuation of the company,
损害大众对公♥司♥的观感和公♥司♥的营运
to its public perception, and therefore its health,
进而损害了公♥司♥做好事的能力
and consequently, its ability to do good.
这些人怎么会有我的号♥码?
How did these hacks get my fucking number?
每日电讯报的艾德康明打电♥话♥来
I've got Ed Cumming from The Telegraph.
叫他去死
Tell him to fuck off for a minute, yeah? Wait a minute. The... The Telegraph.
等等…每日电讯报
委婉一点,叫他一边凉快去
Moderate that to piss off then, yeah?
凯蒂
Caedi...
-你还好吗?-你问我吗,我很好
Are you okay?
- Am I okay? Yeah, fine. - Yeah.
对,你没有慌吧?我是说现在还没有吧?
You're not... you're not panicking. Not yet, I mean.
凯蒂,告诉我一切都会没事的
Caedi...
tell me it'll all be fine.
好,不要因为我打扰到你工作
Yeah, okay. Don't let me derail you from whatever task you were undertaking.
听着,这不是我的工作
Look, I know it's not actually my job to tell you this,
但你现在最好别跟媒体讲话
but you should not speak to the press right now.
你在上市前说任何话,可能会让人对抛售做出臆测
Anything you say this close to the launch might be considered offering language,
监管机关可能会盯上我们
and we might get in shit with the regulator.
而且市场可能会误会你的意思
Plus, the market might misread you.
她叫什么名字来着?
What's her fucking name?
你知道她叫什么名字,你刚刚才叫过
You know her fucking name. You just used it.
她叫凯蒂
- It's Caedi. - Caedi, Caedi.
凯蒂…
If you could make your way through the corridor.
接通每日电讯报的电♥话♥,联络市场观察和午前城市
Patch The Tele through.
And get MarketWatch and City A.M. and all our other pals.
还有我们其他的朋友,珍娜会告诉你细节
Ask Jannette for their details.
不要找诺顿报社,别让人觉得有利益冲突
None of the Norton papers.
We don't want it to look like a conflict of interest.
谢谢你,凯蒂
Thank you, Caedi.
现在要排好优先顺序,好吗?
Yeah, time for some...
some smart triage, yeah?
可以在办公室后面设一个战情室吗?
Can you set us up with a war room back at the office? Can we do that?
可以吗?
-你是说会议室?-对,会议室很好
- Like a meeting room? - Yeah.
Meeting room, good.
好
Okay.
我对你的期望让我现在很挣扎
Well, I've been wrestling with my expectations of you
and the lived reality of this peculiar hungover
因为现状有点奇怪
坐在我面前的是宿醉的新进人员吧
new hire sitting in front of me.
-谢谢 -这两者很冲突
- Thank you. - There's a dissonance.
怎么说?
How so?
你前任上司打了九通电♥话♥来,我都没有接
Well, your former boss called us nine times.
I never did take his call.
他后续的电邮口气也都很没礼貌
His email follow-ups were always these brusque imperatives like,
像关于荷波史登,雇用她非明智之举
“Re. H. Stern. Not a smart hire.”
他讲了九次叫我们不要雇用你
Nine times.
Telling us not to hire you.
若是你无能,我预期顶多说一次,或是根本不会联络
If it was incompetence, I'd expect once, or not at all.
如果你是问题人物,或许打三次,但他打了九次
If you were problematic, maybe three, but the fact that he called nine
让我有点不安
gave me pause.
所以要么是他真的受不了你
So...
either he really can't stand you...
不然就是不想让其他公♥司♥得到你
or he doesn't want anyone else to have you.
所以是哪一个?
Which is it?
他不喜欢不按规矩办事的人
He doesn't like people who go against the grain.
该死的…
Fuck!
Fuck!
安娜似乎很想雇用你
Well, Anna seemed to want you.
我跟你说吧
And, you know, as the calls compounded,
当来电次数越来越多,我开始想
I began to think to myself,
这个荷波史登一定很特别
"This Harper Stern must be a pretty unique individual."
听着,针对鲁米首次公开♥发♥行,我想进行对冲交易
Look, I want to hedge our exposure on the Lumi IPO.
安娜知道吗?
Does Anna know about this?
不知道,但我不想再赔钱了
No. But I'm sick of losing money.
你曾深入敌阵,我要联络码点的哪个人?
So, you've been behind enemy lines.
Who do I call at Pierpoint?
你想要什么样的业务员?
What kind of qualities do you like in a salesperson?
天真和柔顺
Naive and amenable.
那找雅思敏卡拉哈纳尼
Yasmin Kara-Hanani.
接下来是金融时报的强诺布林托
Next up, we've got Jonno Brinto from the FT.
如果你想向媒体说明,就透过事先写好,列印出来的声明
Look, if you want to brief the press,
do it through prepared, printed comments. And get your PR people on it.
叫你的公♥关♥来写
不要让人有机会自行解读
You don't want to leave room for interpretation.
为何要躲在冰冷的新闻稿后面?
Why hide behind the inhumanity of a press release?
因为比较不容易被曲解
There's way less scope to be misconstrued.
Yeah.
强诺,我…
Jonno! I was...
我很意外你没参加同学聚会
I was surprised not to see you at the old Wykehamist thing.
你真的很意外吗?
Is that really a surprise?
抱歉,我的狗快疯了,等一下
Sorry, mate. Dog's going mad. One sec.
根据我与你共事的经验
Let me tell you,
from my experience of working with you, you are not thinking straight.
你现在的头脑不清楚
休息一下,整理一下思绪
All right, take a moment, clear your head.
若不想听我的建议也没关系,去跟董事会谈
If you don't want counsel from me, fine.
他们是委员会,别烦我了
- Talk to your board. - Yeah, they're a committee.
Leave me alone.
不好意思
Sorry about that.
你对投资行家,放弃鲁米的谣言有何想法?
So, what do you make of the growing rumors that the smart money's leaving Lumi?
为什么一开始就这么多负能量?
Why all this negativity straight out the gate?
我听说艾斯佛资产管理抽手了
I got a tip that Ashford Asset Management pulled out.
而且其他重量级人物可能也会走
Whispers that some other bigger guys might.
像富达投资和千禧集团
Fidelity, Millennium.
怎么会雪崩呢?挂掉
What's causing this avalanche?
我们不会因为机构投资者,一时冲动而操心
You know, we don't lose sleep over the whims of institutional investors.
这是一家很民♥主♥的公♥司♥
You know, this is a democratic company.
我很关心我们的客户和廉价能源
I care about our customers and affordable energy.
强诺,我尊敬的是市井小民,而不是办公室里的大佬
You know, Jonno, I respect the man in the street,
not the man in the office.
终止通话,我喜欢
I like that line. Nice.
说得漂亮
事实上呢
In fact,
我们可能会透过鲁米的软件,提供客户一些股票
you know, we might offer some stock to our customers via the Lumi app.
像那个户户送的灾难性决策?
Like that disastrous Deliveroo policy?
我们不会执行地那么荒腔走板
Yeah, well, we'd never execute it that badly.
开玩笑的啦
Anyway, I was joking.
重点是我认为释出更多股票,给散户不是坏事
The point is, I can't see how more shares for retail investors is a bad thing.
好极了,我想这样就够了,谢谢
Great.
I think I've got everything. Cheers.
我这么说吧
You know, you're in danger of becoming...
你对我的态度有点太随便了
overfamiliar.
你最好出去走走,老弟
I think it's best you take a walk, buddy.
我不能继续支撑鲁米的股价
I can't keep supporting Lumi.
再买♥♥下去就会突破我的风险限额
I can't buy any more without breaching my risk limit.
打来的人只想知道你的买♥♥进报价,皮尔斯打来问价钱
The only people calling want your bid. I've got Piers wanting a price.
不要再接卖♥♥家的电♥话♥了
Stop answering the phone to fucking sellers!
那是布鲁托的皮尔斯,他是大人物
That's Piers from Pluto.
我受了很多气,他才肯理我
He's a big name. I've had to eat shit to get him to speak to me.
就算是大力水手的布鲁托我也不在乎
I don't give a fuck if it's Bluto from Popeye.
听着,如果有任何人,想再透过我卖♥♥鲁米的股票
Listen, if anyone tries to sell Lumi through me again,
我就要宰人了
I'm cracking heads!
别想考验我,女子大学毕业的贱…
I'm not getting tested by some Cheltenham Lady's College cu...
是吗,有胆就说完你想说的话
Yeah? Go on, finish your fucking thought.
在场内不容许暴♥力♥恐吓
You can't threaten violence on the floor.
好,那我委婉一点,我很暴♥力♥…
Okay, what? Only allude to it then, yeah? I am violence! I am violence!
瑞希,搞什么,你怎么回事?
Rish, what the fuck? What's going on?
他又是哪根葱?
Who the fuck is this?
拉姆达尼
Ramdani.
艾瑞克说了你的风险限额,限额提高了
Eric called about your risk limit.
这是我的决策
Consider it raised. Executive decision on my part.
这里是码点
Pierpoint.
不是,我是威廉艾德勒
No, it's William Adler.
你问我今早看到什么状况?
What am I seeing this morning? Nothing more than early jitters.
只是一些初期小动荡
这支股票很好,早期疲软是买♥♥入的佳机
The name's best in class and any early weakness
is a buying opportunity.
我接电♥话♥你为什么这么吃惊?
Why are you surprised I'm on the phone?
我有信心的股票首次公开募股,我一定会到场内
I never miss the floor for the IPO of names I believe in.
不用…没问题的
No, no, no.
No, you're good, you're good. You can have it.
一定买♥♥得到,我帮你找个交易员
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表